Simpsons shitpost thread

Simpsons shitpost thread.
i Start.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O3VR9DLpr8o
youtube.com/watch?v=JvmypvVuStY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well Seymour, I made it. Despite your directions.

Ahh, superintendent Chalmers! I hope you're ready for an unforgettable luncheon!

more of this

Autism: The thread

More like this, I remember seeing a thread full of them way back when.

Fuck off and watch your Rick & Morty bullshit.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

Ehhh

>i Start
*I'll start.

youtube.com/watch?v=O3VR9DLpr8o

The Simpsons season through 8.
Greatest television show of all time.
Period.
Every episode a classic, packed with the most clever jokes and brilliant ideas. God damn it was too good.

funrelated but kek

*3 through 8

pls nerf

Gahh! Oh Eegads! My roast is ruined!

talk about shitposting

MORE

hehe funny stuff my doods keep em coming hehe

ut what if... I were to purchase fast food and disguise it as my own cooking? Oh ho ho ho ho... delightfully devilish, Seymour!

lol'd

I don't get this.

evacuate the premises

Ah!

LUL

Skinner with his crazy explanations The superintendent's gonna need his medication When he hears Skinner's lame exaggerations There'll be trouble in town tonight. Seymoooouuuuur!

personal favourite

no its not

racing car seems comfy af tho

bart having a guilt-induced nightmare about killing martin in a car crash, presumably

The Right-wing in a Nutshell

saved

brilliant

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=JvmypvVuStY

Don't be a cuck, user

Have a Template. Use it as you like.

Who makes this shit? I mean any external source?

I think this one fucked me up a little.

There isn´t an official source. It´s just a form of shitposting. Anyone with a copy of photoshop can do one.

"kill yourself"

wait, thats wrong isn't it

this thread is gold

I don't get it

This made me feel. Why did you do this?!

MRS BOUVIER

it's a gigio reference

Relevant