Trump hold a record for the least charitable billionaire on the world...

Trump hold a record for the least charitable billionaire on the world. A president needs to have a deep sense of empathy. Care about doing good. Care if someone is getting hurt. This guy obviously doesn't. That might be entertaining, that might be admirable from certain business angles, but those are not qualities of a great president. The fact that hes great at manipulating politicians and the media does not guarantee that he will make a good president. Evidence shows that he will be a bad one. I feel for you Americans, you are suffering the same media manipulation that my country has been getting from decades. Good luck with your orange president.

newsexaminer.net/politics/donald-trump-the-least-charitable-billionaire/

Other urls found in this thread:

ustr.gov/countries-regions/americas/mexico#
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Why doesn't he donate to charity?

Cause he spends his money on his workers, Pablo.

Thank you for understanding that Trump will be our next president. Tell your relatives to go back to their country.

how many bricks do you sleep with at night?

I think it just shows his lack of empathy
Why would I want to live in your industrialized amorphous cultural blob? Bitch Im going to Canada.

This is where reading comprehension is a must. I said your relatives.

thats mexico your talking of.

Increasingly nervous Mexican detect.
No worries Paco, the wall is going to be good for both of us. The Wall is going to be so good for you, we are going to let you pay for it. Thanks.

>.02c for you

Culture is a big thing in México. Each state has its own identity.
These fuckers have no culture. The same in every city. You go to Germany and every small town has its own traditions, its own traditional meals, its own history. Ive been to plenty of states in America, even staying for a couple of months in San Diego. Ive been to New York and I personally dont like it. It sickens me how Americans let their country go to shit.

Building that thing is counter productive. More importantly, the measure would backfire, because it would cripple Mexico’s economy and drive more Mexicans to move to the United States.Trump would reply that his proposed “beautiful” wall would prevent Mexicans from crossing the border illegally.

But more than 40 percent of undocumented migrants are not entering the country through the land border, but flying into U.S. airports. They come in with tourist visas and overstay, U.S. officials say. Trump’s proposed wall would do nothing to stop those migrants.

Whats the difference between America and Germany?

Fucking niggers like you.

The president should not feel at ALL. The president's duties are to keep this country afloat economically and politically, ensure that the US has an extremely powerful standing military to deter invasion, and aggressively protect US interests abroad (using that military if necessary). The president has no other duties. All else is extra and unneeded. Generosity and empathy are not only unneeded, but undesirable, even. Generosity and empathy are paths to bankruptcy.

>cripple Mexico's economy

The only notable economy Mexico has is illegal (black market). Its economy as seen by the rest of the world is already crippled. A wall would cripple the illegal economy, and combined with immigration restrictions on Mexicans, Mexicans would be forced to remain in Mexico and get their shit together legally.

That one confused white guy who is racist that's so poor he moved to a place he hates: the thread

Holy fucking shit how stupid are you. Mexico was the United States' 2nd largest goods export market in 2015. U.S. goods exports to Mexico in 2015 were $236 billion. We literally have every natural resource you can think of. Have you read about the oil reforms? Jesus Christ so you just go on Sup Forums without any actual fucking research damn boy have a good one.

ustr.gov/countries-regions/americas/mexico#

Considering most billionaires are charitable in so far as they donate to their own non-profits for the sake of tax write offs - I'm not so sure this condemnation holds so much merit.

I don't necessarily disagree with the sentiment, the guy lives lavishly. Write offs or otherwise, I question whether the fellow is otherwise interested in benefiting community. I don't see him providing valuable service, and else recycling profit into generating more valuable service(s) (and greater profit). It's all luxury product/service.

So yeah. No surprise. At least we know where he stands. Pretty much shoulder to shoulder to all the other billionaires - excepting his businesses won't really benefit from non-profits, he doesn't have much incentive to write off taxes through "charitable" donations.

If a President does not feel for the needs of his people, how can he help them? Isn't that what "Making America Great Again" is all about?

texas has culture and it's currently "fuck mexico"

>another mexican complaining about trump thread

My parents are italian and Ive lived in Sonora for most of my life. Thank God I live in the European descent part of the country. I cant stand Indigenous people (the poor ones, the ones that live in fucked up states, the ones that need to migrate, the ugly ones, pic related) truly disgusting.