trap thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TXpViPHnT3U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yo

Que linda

hey hot stuff

thats fucking hot

Have you ever met a male by the name of Adrian?
Most likely in Spain

Mmmm yes more of that! Your ass is sooo juicy

Feet?

let me fuck that ass

Thank you
Hey :)
Nope, I've never even been to Spain
Don't have any foot pics, sorry

go for it hun :3
:)

You look really good, but probably better without all the clothes ;)

Where are you from???
You look amazing in that dress

Porfa pies, no te la hrias?

you ever cum from anal only?

you better be an ausfag

nope its too hard but i try anyway i get really close but then it goes away
im from perth :) all this stuffs old i havent dressed up in ages let me see whats behind the beer

Thanks but I doubt that, my body is pretty lame lol
I live in England
English pl0x

Idk what the hell I was doing with my makeup here so please excuse the retarded line across my face

hi, youre really cute

Holy freaking fucking hell, you have literally the cutest face ever, like DAMN
I have to fight the urge to cuddle you

Pls do feet pic now

Just so you know, you are my girlfriend now

Yo bro-girl

any aheago style pics?

I know there are traps from all of the place that post here, but I wonder why the majority posting recently have been from England?

Just an observation

Wow! Beautiful. Where in England? Care to be owned and used (and taken care of)?

id love for you to bounce like that on my dick

The best trap are always from England(and there are many), like wtf, does the te have hormones or something?

Fully government subsidised boy->girl transformations available on the NHS as we are so “progressive”
Not that I’m complaining

you're on the opposite coast... get behind the beer instead

And in my shitty country, the best you can get is a bearded man on a dress

Sharpie in the pooper

Forever lurking

OMG you're here! lovely to see you again

You sexy queerio
Happy you’re not a male anymore?

i think id like that too
very nice my friend :) are u holding anal beads lol?

not even a trap

id breed your ass good

I can see why that would play a role. There seem to be a lot that aren't even on hormones though

Heyo, thanks dude
Haha thanks a tonne, seems like even when I'm not trying to be cute I still get called it
It's 1:30am and I can't take new pics, sorry
W-What, I didn't agree to this!
*flexes muscles* sup bro
I only have one really shitty one, but it's sorta blurry :/
NHS is complete garbage, I've been transitioning since fifteen and I'm still not even on hormones
Northern England, I don't want some random Sup Forums user turning up at my door so I'm not gonna be anymore specific, sorry lmao. The owning/used stuff sounds a bit extreme for me though, I'm a total virgin
I don't own any sharpies :^)
Hi... person? Nice to see you again too
Actually looking down at my dick while processing this post in my head lol

They think they aren’t, but all that tea with biscuits are full of hormones making them some waifu level traps

you know i am, you delightful cumslut. travel much?

idc if its blurry can u post it?

Your thighs would look great wrapped around my waist

In some regards, Yuropoor actually superior:
youtube.com/watch?v=TXpViPHnT3U

Well I don’t care if you agreed or not, you are my girlfriend now and you better get ready to be treated with love and care, and get used to being cuddle until you fall asleep, because I won’t let my little princess to sleep alone and uncared

More of her? Didnt manage to save all from last thread before prune

Nice. I would have assumed a northern trap to be as orange as the native northern cis-women though. Did you get much attention in school/college? You are extremely pretty so I’d imagine so.

I seriously can't tell if you are or not. Like, no masculine feature at all

Our postmodern culture is breeding plenty of sissy/trappy girls. It’s a fun time to be a straight masculine male at uni I can tell you if you’re into this stuff.

Ive seen you here before. You're fucking cute!
Would date. More please.

thats a good breeding position id love to take you in ;)

Holy fuck you're gorgeous. Where abouts in England and how old?

Here you go faggots

>gorgeous
replies to phone over face

barely leave my room lol. been to burn city once way nicer than perth

Any more lewd photos gorgeous? Plenty of horny anons would appreciate wanking to you nude right now

she totally didnt poast face in the pic before that one tho
kys

I would love to be this girl

Not me. some trap caled rinne

>super close up
>poast
kys

agree, altho perth has some way nicer beaches. next time you're in burncity tho bring your cage and i'll fill you up a little

Yeah sure, sorry for crap quality but here
Lmao
Ideal life tbh lol
Eww, I'd never touch a bottle of fake tan, the girls here are all disgusting thots. I mostly just kept my head down in school and avoided people as best I could, had sorta bad anxiety issues; I was pretty much universally known as that "quiet androgynous person who's always on their own" :^)
I guess I was blessed with the andro genes lel
Can confirm there are more trannies than ever in this country, a fair amount are ugly af though
Yaaay thanks, I don't want to be anymore specific than northern England, and I turned eighteen four months ago
I haven't really reached the crisis point in my life where I can comfortably post nudes, sorry D:

A group of uni friends (inc myself) pretty regularly go crossdressing/trapping in certain parts of Manchester. Kinda crazy when you think about it but there do seem to be a lot in England.

>straight
[sissy giggling intensifies]

Any chance of a dick pic? if not can you at least say how big it is?

sounds hot!

>chin so big the snapchat filter doesnt cover it

Try being a 'straight' male white conservative at university, you're fighting a losing battle

I bet most are fetish-trannies, not that there’s anything wrong about that, but yeah. I reckon that explains the quantity...
E.g. (again, no problem with this)

You seem like the cute shy girl, now I truly wish I could actually make you my girlfriend and give you that ideal life

kek

Do you have kik baby girl?

Lol yeah I know. I leave the conservative part out for most social things.

Lol. Yeah I know the irony. But I consider myself “straight” as I have no intention of trapping myself. Just enjoying dominating all the beta sissies/traps.

fill me with you cum?
kik: ashhughs1

Wow. Now there is a perfectly feminine face, asshole and ballsack.

Very cute. But your tongue should be sliding up and down my shaft.

Abkazias(;

post pics

Not on hormones but you have big ol titties. Interesting.

It really is... hilariously one guy says he’s straight and doing it for a laugh. The rest of us are less in denial

I'm definitely a grower but still only around 4.5 inches
Yeah, I totally get it. If I'm completely honest AGP/fetish trannies make me feel super uncomfortable
Lel thanks
I stopped using Kik ages ago, got swamped with messages and lost the motivation to keep using it, sorry x.x
Whew, lewd :^)
Is this pic any better then? Not as close up and my own reflection in a mirror
They're really not that big, probably just a flattering angle or something

Get naked or gt the fuck off Sup Forums. Go get your orbiters on /soc/ you stupid fag.

Oh fuck you're gorgeous

You got kik or an insta or literally just anything where we can see more/talk to you??