What to listen to while committing suicide?

I was thinking elliott smith, who I love
but that's a little too depressing, I'll need to get myself in a somewhat good mood if i'm gonna follow through and not be spooked

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=df-eLzao63I
youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4
youtube.com/watch?v=iMewtlmkV6c
youtube.com/watch?v=13uqg5RTAZ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is there any actual suicide forum or website that gives genuine advice. Every fucking website tries to bamboozle me by telling me I matter to someone and that I should call the hotline.

Anyways, I also always thought I'd do it to Elliott Smith. The s/t is my favorite. But then I keep thinking of other albums I always want to listen to, and then I don't want to kill myself anymore for a bit because there's lots of music I like to listen to.

why not listen to Superunknown album and not kill yourself then listen to Shostakovich Violin Concerto 1 afterwards, and heaps more other music 'cause you're alive

you just wanna commit suicide that's so awesome

why do you wanna listen to music if you're just gonna kys? that is so pointless! that's like the virgin suicide, verse the chad jettisoning. you should do it murder-torture suicide style cus that's what's really gonna impress everyone and you're clearly very obsessed with what people think

Etta James - At Last

>he hasn't heard of helium exit bags

aaaaaaaaaa just remembered the reason i stopped coming to this fucking website
too many sad faggots talking about offing themselves
please call someone dude

bump

t. first worlder who thinks he knows shit about life or the world

Yea, lostallhope.com

Closer is way more depressive.

ok

suicide is a first world problem

shut the fuck up you attention-seeking faggot

>I want to kill myself so give me attention
>I SAID GIVE ME ATTENTION

please listen to this before you go
youtube.com/watch?v=df-eLzao63I

It's because you should call the hotline mate, life is too much of a rarity for you to make suicide a good idea

youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4

youtube.com/watch?v=iMewtlmkV6c

Don't do it anons

suicide is so fucking retarded. have fun spending the rest of eternity in a blackhole of nothingness. that sounds so great compared to living

some people don’t choose to be suicidal

youtube.com/watch?v=13uqg5RTAZ8

sometimes it honestly is

and also, we won't be sentient in that blackhole.
we'll be conscious, maybe, but not sentient.