She's watching us Sup Forums

Act naturally...

washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2016/06/03/anti-semitic-trump-supporters-made-a-giant-list-of-people-to-target-with-a-racist-meme/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/5YMeb
twitter.com/abbyohlheiser/status/571394132620550146
youtube.com/watch?v=oeEEWXbLNQs
youtube.com/watch?v=SZnkULuWFDg
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQoJvI8XUa0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who's this semen demon?

Archive for those who don't want to give shekels to WP.

archive.is/5YMeb

She looks like one of those crazy women you see feeding and talking to pigeons in the park.

>Act naturally

that nose, how does it hold those problem child glasses so well?

twitter.com/abbyohlheiser/status/571394132620550146

>anti-semitic

oy vey that not all!

youtube.com/watch?v=oeEEWXbLNQs

Also,
>washington post
Bezos the faggotshit still trying hard to sway the election and lemmings like this lady willingly back him up, it isn't anti-semitic when it's true, if she wasn't getting paid money she wouldn't be doing it. Not because of her strong set of morals.

>Ohlheiser

Pure coincidence

She called Sup Forums out! QUICK, DROP THE REDPILLS! MEME WAR!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=SZnkULuWFDg

>dat gif

saved

Literally who

just going to throw this out there

they literally cant stop us from doing this, we have no central place or identity, and if one chan dies another gets made, and there are other sites that contribute to these efforts like the daily stomer and trs

sothey have nothign solid they can attack, trump supporters irl are like normal well adjusted white people, and anyone not presentable doesn't draw attention to themselves irl

so you have the problem of not being able to pin this on anyone except whites in general, which does notihng but hurt the jews

honestly this is kinda like how hamas operates

they dig tunnels, build hide outs everywhere in gaza, and then fire like a tiny bottle rocket into israel, the point isn't to hit them, the point is to make the paranoid kikes level a city block which long term only makes everyone support hamas more

in short, we have no real place they can hit us, they can go "LOOK GOYS WE'RE ALL JEWS YOU'RE ALL DIRTY WHITE ANTISEMETIES" but all they are doing is blowing their load for normies to see, and also exposes how many jews are in the media

at the same time if they do nothing, then we gain ground and keep attacking them regardless,

essentially Sup Forums, you haven't become the jews, you have become the meme mujahideen

Achtung! Juden in die haus??

The jews are at it again

We /ISIS/ now inshallah

Kek Akbar

kek saved

>(((You)))

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQoJvI8XUa0

Yes, my brothers, we shall move to nice places so we can be peaceful and nice like they are!

ALLUAH AKBAR

ave maria! Sup Forums is a board of peace!

Never seen that b4, saved.

top kek

GAS

I love how these jews don't waste any opportunity to blame Trump for this, when Sup Forums and the meme-right have been around for years.

Heh... I'm actually new here, but seeing this image actually makes me think that the Nazis weren't so bad after all.

So what's REALLY wrong with the Jews, anyhow?

>meme mujahideen
Holy shit that's brilliant

THE

Damn it feels good to be a gangsta.

I remember doing something like that once upon a time. Glorious bastards.

Highlighting Jewish names is not "hate speech"

Google had no right to remove this app.

(((Nothing))) suspicious here comrades, I am leaving now oh vey!

lurk moar newfag

Actually yeah good point, if there was an extension that did the exact same thing designed by some 14 year old snaggletoothed yeshiva student as a matter of ethnic pride, there'd have been no issue at all

where's that chaim danziger guy when you need him?

Even when you try to be nice to them, they're still dicks. It's a bit like the immigrant problem. Sure, some want to come and be a part of the host country. But others just want to exploit it, and Jews are the worst when it comes to that.

It's never enough. They need their promised whatever it is, and everybody else is equivalent to livestock compared to them as long as it advances their purposes.

i feel like if some hard pressed sjw saw the memes i harbor i could easily be put in jail or at very minimum have my life ruined

how do stay safe from jews Sup Forums?

She looks like a pigeon

KIKES

I CAN'T

*adjusts problem glasses*

I JUST CAN'T

*eats a carton of ice cream*

I CAN'T RIGHT NOW

*gets liberal arts degree*

I LITERALLY JUST CAN'T

I like it

>The only people supporting Trump are the racists, self haters and failures in life wanting to scapegoat minorities and economic migrants for their own failures. These people don't love America, they love AMERIKKKA...!!!!

>Get used to it racists, the minorities will become the majority someday and they are NOT moving anywhere....Trump or no Trump.

Sup Forums BTFO
Really makes you think.. I'm now #FeelingTheBern

They never leave user

((((Ohlheiser))))

>semen demon

Come on, user, she may be a jewess but she's no communismkills.

She has no massive freckled ashkenazi cow tits to suckle on

Pic related is the man who taught her, and is still at large over in Kyrgystan trying to drum up more Muslim terrorists.

They don't want to leave? Then I will not forget.

best part is
to infilitrate correctly you need to lurk, and if you lurk long enough you are already lost

sensible chuckle.gif

This gif is hilarious

If you think that, then you have not lurked long enough yet. The price for those do do not murk is clear.

>The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

Truer words have never been spoken

Look up The Greatest Story Never Told.

Set aside 4 hours.

It tells the story from the german perspective.

It's all free online on their website.

would raise Jewlets with and migrate to Glorious Israel