Just got out of black panther, can honestly say it was the most racist thing I've ever seen...

Just got out of black panther, can honestly say it was the most racist thing I've ever seen. Almost left early cannot recommend this movie to anyone. Was hands down the WORST marvel movie I've ever seen.

Someone got his jimmies rustled...

Why was it racist user? (I honestly don't know shit about this movie other than niggers treating it like a civil rights movement)

Yet you jacked off to the Thor movies, didn't you Cletus?

An solid statements about why it's
racist. I mean we never expected it to be anything other than some propaganda pandering to the black community. Tell me what you hated most.

care to elaborate?

good boy

I saw this last night and while I thought it was stupid, I didn't think it was racist. What is racist about it?

Basically the main antagonist Eric Killmonger wants to use Wankanda's advanced technology to overthrow all of the other world governments and get revenge on white oppressors (never directly stated but heavily implied). And people think this is racist.
I don't see how this is racist as that was the antagonists goal, and Black Panther stopped him from doing that. The hero wants unity and the villain wants black supremacy

Now they are fucking with thelatinos.

I will never waste money on watching this nigger abomination.

It was not that good. Except Micheal B. Jordan's part. The end credits were more interesting. 2 hour plus set up for something that could of been a 5-10 minute addition to the Avengers.

All of the "African culture" was wrong, this movie was yes supposed to be empowering which yes it was but they called a white man a colonist, in one scene literally there is a monkey tribe that grunts at another white man to get him to be silent, the main antagonist said he'd rather die than be enslaved like his people.. he was from Wakanda.. who were never enslaved by "whites", it was honestly horrible

>complains about racism
>posts racist photo

You are a moron OP

>still giving the jews money in the first place

I saw it today. Didn't seem too offensive. I was just pissed off by the amount of bald lesbo-lookin' black chicks

All the African culture for a fictional African nation was wrong? How dare those racists!

can someone confirm this is real?

6/10
Villain was pretty good
Soundtrack was alright
Characters don't really develop
Bad CGI
Bad fight cinematography
Weird pacing

to be fair latino's hate niggers more than white people for some reason. It's a big no-no to date a black person in the latino community. White ppl will be accepted generally speaking.

[spoiler] lol [/spoiler]

what does BP want?

why they not turned some side-important nigger into white like they did with Heindall into a nigger in Thor?

yeah, edgar, latino's are all butt hurt over a fucking movie about niggers. god damn, spooks always think EVERYTHING is about them.

(sorry wrong pic)
shit, look this nigger in a nordic story, it doesnt make sense

You can't expect brainlets like OP to comprehend that.

basically Black Panther wants to Stop black supremacy from happening and share wakanda's superior technology with the entire world.

>a big no-no to date a black person in the latino community

lol

>It doesn't make sense
>But everything else about the Marvel Universe makes sense

ok user.

What the hell did you expect?
Niggers. Celebrating some imaginary and impossible version of niggerdom.

About the only nigger thing they didn't cram into that sack of shit movie was a Ferguson Barbecue (a loot and burn fest).

oh ok so were racisct for poining out how blacks r the most racist people everywere and opemly kill white people with no repprecusions

Explain.

ape

And they released it during "Black History Month".
I guess that's to make up for the fact that blacks have no history of their own?

of course, is like calling the "Spider Man" when he wears some elephant costume

I think RDJ should've played black panther and war machine.

jfc nigggers can't count

He doesn't want Killmonger to be a crazy warlord. He also struggles between keeping the traditions and sharing Wakanda's technology with the world to help prepare for threats (like Thanos). That's about it really, the movie has a problem where you can't really tell what anyone's motivations are other than Killmonger's.

lets wait he for the Black Panther 2

wait isnt that wait killmonger wants with the whole sharing the tech (didnt watch the movie just heard things)and what black supremacy killmonger's?

nvm got the answer

That's true though. I dated a Mexican chick and her dad said as long as he's not black he would give me a chance. George Lopez even had a bit about it.

Killmonger only wants to share with black people so they can overthrow world governments

Niggers can't be racist OP, where you been?

You must be an inbred, OP has stated nothing about how the movie is racist, he's clearly butthurt or is just trolling for dumb fucks like you. Go suck your dad's dick idiot.

Niggers can be racist, you dumb nigger.

but if he;s wakandan how did he know about slavery

notice how no-one in the picture has eaten anything. that's the most realistic mcdonlds experience ever.

The real villains in the movie we're the wayandas themselves.

Also advanced civilization.. still has attack rhinos

You fucking dumb nigger, Black Panther is actually one of the most based marvel movies. It also promotes ethnic nationalism and a right wing conservative worldwiew.

dont forget the valkryie was also a mexican or something

Because he grew up in inner city California

Nothing new

Killmonger thinks it's the 1700s and blacks are being abused all over the world, he wants to use Wakanda's technology to conquer white nations and "Save all blacks from oppression" and then conquer the world for all blacks because they are "his people". T'challa claims blacks are not his people, wakanda's are his people, and wakandians are not conquerors, he eventually figures out hiding wakanda from the world only creates more division and wants to share wakandan technology with the world.

how he get to wakanda wayminute

>for some reason
Who do you think generally has to live closer to blacks, whites or latinos?

SJWs are all wet over there finally being a movie about comic book hero that is black

so funny

AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

lmao i'm the same color as my bed bath and beyond sheets (white on white on white) and this is fucking most satisfying white insecurity. "OH NO PEOPLE DIFFERENT FROM ME I R SO SCARED"

jesus, y'all is the bitchest betas

His father was a wakandan spy, but wen sent out to the world saw the opression black people were subject to (in the 90s), he had a kid with an american, T'Challa's dad, who was BP in the 90s kills the guy to save one of his spies and leaves little Killmonger in california alone. Who grows with his fathers ideas that black people are opressed and should rule the world.

Oh look. It's that thread for triggered racists. Damned good movie. Awesome in 3D. Yo racists, go suck some black cock and choke.

His dad was a Wakandan spy in California, and he had a kid with some woman, and that kid was Killmonger

I can confirm that it is real bad acting. the rope is loose around her neck. her weight is on the harness under her clothes. basic stage practice for "hanging" scenes.

This looks extremely fake. You can see the way she's hanging that she's held up at her back not her neck

Shit user, you are right!
Shes even from the Fast and Fuck series..

That's what niggers say. It only makes sense to other niggers and SJW's. You know the majority so they think.

Amazing film.

Wakanda is an advanced civilization, but still has mud huts, tribal division, and their government is determined by tribal battle. We wuz kangz

why else would they be worried about her hair, or making sure he sweatshirt was zipped up.

>What is suspension of disbelief
If a random wakandan side character was white with no explanation it would be equally nonsensical.

It's just another shitty Marvel movie. They manufacture these movies with sausage factory mentality.
Americans are so stupid that they fight over a movie and force political messages into every single fucking thing what comes out. Games, music, movies, literature. Everything is about politics and race.
You all are fucking stupid.

Its because they value hard work. And well..niggers

Have you ever met an old black dude? They're the most racist motherfuckers on the planet. Also, it's like you don't think Black Lives Matter exists.

You are trolling, yes? Wakanda was not oppressed because it did not exist. And is it rascist to say that whites are colonists? Have you studied history?

but I guess he wasn't black enough, so SJWs are not satisfied.

Black lies matter, is a real thing.
Not sure what you said.

>went to jail for tax evasion
that's about the whitest thing you can do, user. that and molest a kid.

Are you going to ignore the fact that niggers "blame whitey for their problems" or come off as xenophobic to pretty much everyone that isn't a nigger? Get your fucking head out of your ass.

>> molest a kid

@
Really niggered that up there.

>Getting this mad over capeshit
Neck yourself

Ascribing characteristics to someone because of their race, good or bad, is what racism is faggot

> It's a big no-no to date a black person in the latino community
You clearly don't live in California.

This was the best lion Kang movie I've ever seen. Thanks Disney

No, didn't mean that

california, just like florida, is an abomination

if youre a nigger and you know it clap your hands

The movie industry is a business and the discision to make a black superhero is a good business move. You're complaining about a movie playing to it's intended viewer base and are no better than women who complain about big breasted women in action movies.

they were 17, he was 20. he met them on a dating app.

I thought it was pretty hilarious that the moral was pretty much that blacks should've never left Africa because it destroyed their soul.
Accidental redpill for niggers.

Still didn't dispute my point.

>y'all
How often do you use the word 'folk'? Do you change you vocabulary like this on purpose or is it just by a sort of osmosis from your cucked environment?