I've been making Sandy Hook threads lately:

I've been making Sandy Hook threads lately:

THESE got hundreds of responses.

Today I made 3 that all got ZERO responses.
Are the Sup Forums mods hiding them? Are you guys even seeing them?

TODAY:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZJLiIQ9a0eU
youtube.com/watch?v=IxTafqejV6k
youtube.com/watch?v=R5dyTee4loA
sandyhooklighthouse.wordpress.com/2014/01/08/adam-lanzas-shockedbeyondbelief-com-forum-posts/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Port_Arthur_massacre_(Australia)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Are the mods shills?
Yes, long been confirmed
Some of the mods work with the FBI on a regular basis

Nobody cares.

quit spamming this shit before I get Jamal from the FBI to rape you

i care syrupnigger

>5 threads
>hundreds of responses
That's a lot of autism
I don't know why no one cares today, sorry OP

>Damn it goy! nobody here cares, and if you want to be a cool Sup Forumsack and fit in you'll stop raising questions about Sandy Hook!

Yes I see your thread OP. Last time I replied to one I got attacked by a shill.

source or evidence?

yah well i don't

>lonely basement troll doesn't understand days of the week, like Friday where normal people step away from their computer for a night.

I was on some of those threads OP, they weren't really going anywhere. What's the point?

I saw them, didn't care.

I posted to make fun of you in some of the previous threads to add to your post count. Have another one.

>tips CIA hat

>yet here you are
>here I am

Please leave the robot alone.
We need to think about respecting other boards.

Damn that's a heavy ass quote. Then again I'm high as fuck so yeah, but real shit better than the faggot inspirational quotes on Facebook and Reddit.

No, people just get bored because they're not all autistic spergs like you.

One of the flaws of humanity really in some cases, though not this one.

Ignore the Shills OP Drop those Truth Infographics!

>threads about the possibility that the government lied to the entire nation about the death of 20 school kids belongs on a board of tfw no girlfriend posts
wew
I do notice some of the links in the OP are on r9k
Why did you put them there OP? Just cause school shooters and robot feels?
That doesn't mean a conspiracy post belongs there.

I think r9k is more redpilled than most boards. They already hate women, chads, minorities. Its not a stretch to start hating jews.

fair point
honestly if Sup Forums rejected the thread theres nowhere else to go
Sup Forums definitely isn't the place

Out of curiosity how much longer are you gonna be making these threads?

Until the entire board is redpilled about sandy hook

Indirectly working for FBI. They hire random Sup Forums users to apply for mod status and do what FBI says.

These threads are stupid.
>Look the dad was laughing just a day after the kid died
>this girl from aurora looks like a girl from sandy hook!
You specifically told anons to avoid that kind of angle and they went for it anyway

There were some good posters but a lot of crap.

Good for you, moosefucker.

And yet this thread is dropping fast, which seems to imply there's a good deal of traffic.
Or the mods are intentionally sliding this specific thread.

Bump. Sandy Hook was a hoax.

I think I was in all the Sup Forums threads
Lots of fun
Is there anything we can do to wake people up to this conspiracy besides posting on 4tism

provide some evidence, rather than dodgy speculation.

I suppose it's possible the mods would hide your threads from appearing.

The mods were outright deleting religious threads a few months ago.

weekdays are a social construct shitlord

source: i live in a 3-days-a-week scheme based around the lunar movements, i work on 1st and half of 2nd, then i go out on the last half of 2nd and first of 3rd, then i take the last part of 3rd to rest

>$0.01 has been deposited into your Israeli account
In some of these threads people were posting very strong cases against the official narratives. And it wasn't one guy in an army of lizard posters, there were many. Either you were too lazy to actually read much or any of those threads, or you're trying to discredit all the Skeptics here by saying it's all dodgy speculation

Suck a Jewish dick.

No, we probably just don't feel like entertaining your shit. Drop a red pill or shut the fuck up. Sage the self promoter, only the real life pol-tan is allowed to do that.

>asking pol to question government narrative
that's becoming less and less likely by the day
i got in on a Ron Paul thread today and I was real surprised to see how many bootlickers there were

>ron paul
go back toreddit with your meme candidate

>Sandy Hook didn't happen!
im sorry you're autistic

>reddit ron paul doesn't belong on pol
place sure has changed in the lat few years

that's a nice quote

Yes we have evolved last him. He's an open borders cuck. He was the best we had was all in 08 and 12.

Maybe your autistic continual posting is making people uninterested?

what was this kids deal?

>Ron Paul
>Open Borders

Half a dozen excellent documentaries on youtube. Take the time to watch a couple and you'll see.

Sandy Hook isn't some conspiracy where there's one thing that blows it wide open, it's a tangled web of small lies and coverups and weird things that don't match up.

After watching a couple documentaries it should make sense. In fact it's so painfully obvious it was staged that the question is no longer if it was staged, but why they did such a sloppy job of it, it's almost as if they wanted us to figure it out.

If I had to redpill someone on Sandy Hook and could only tell them one fact, I would tell them that there were several web0ages put up online collecting donations for the Sandy Hook tragedy, and the google cache date for them was the day before the supposed shooting. The integrity of cache dates was even confirmed by an anonymous Bing executive. Hopefully that's enough to intrigue you to do some of your own digging or at least watch one of the documentaries.

>20 years old
>kid

to be fair he does look like a kid, being a scrawny 115 pound 20 year old, not like he was 25 or 30
he was an adult though

Something definitely happened there. But Adam Lanza did not shoot anyone. In fact it's extremely unlikely anyone was actually killed.

EVERYBODY MUST CHECK IN

dude my sister had a friend who was once married to a guy who got his meth from a gypsy who heard from another guy that knew the brother of a firefighter who was first at the scene at the school man he said it was terrible man he saw those dead kids first hand man and he knew at least 600 people that personally went to those funerals man so take that foil off your head bro

Sandy Hook was a false flag for national gun control that completely failed.
The shills are still salty about it.
Pay no attention.

The kid was truly a fucking genius!
Light Years ahead of his peers.
Listen to him here.... Fucking brilliant!!

He should be know as "Saint" Adam Lanza.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZJLiIQ9a0eU

It would be helpful to point people to those documentaries because they might just search Sandy Hook and find videos that focus on the parents behavior which was kind of strange but can't really prove anything.

How new are you? moot turned over server access back when Jake Brahm messed with football.

How do we know that's Adam?

youtube.com/watch?v=IxTafqejV6k

literally the only one anyone has to watch

>spamming threads

Hmm I wonder

Like was brought up a million times in the other threads Wolfgang Halbig is a great place to start.
Someone else said he's great cause he doesn't fit the basement dwelling cliche.
It's definitely true.

He was a vice principal, a school safety expert who testified at columbine, and a cop. His careers and his knowledge raised alarms when he saw the sandy hook coverage.

More or less. Posting here nowadays is getting your ass flagged in the Utah Database or wherever your records are.

Day by day I'm thinking the whole staying anonymous thing is losing its luster, considering how pervasive the data snooping is anyways.

You're all logged somewhere, real name and all. I'll see you all in the camps, when we're making pots and pans, and some Jew campmaster is filming a blacked scene by the camp pool.

you care

yea you care.

Confirmed. Numerous sources It was "Saint" Adam - Here's another one of him to enjoy...

youtube.com/watch?v=R5dyTee4loA

sandyhooklighthouse.wordpress.com/2014/01/08/adam-lanzas-shockedbeyondbelief-com-forum-posts/

he posted about the call on the forum

no one cares

>how dare you I was there!
every fucking thread
user, you think they get paid?

Ask Australia, they literally pulled off the same thing back in '96 that led to the strict national gun control only it was actually successful.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Port_Arthur_massacre_(Australia)

I myself was born autistic, its who I am. As long as I'm not grabbing anyone by the lapels and telling them to enact my lifestyle, why should you or anyone care?

>all the people who say they didn't accomplish their goal
the objective wasn't to literally remove every gun, it was just one step of many to that end
Notice the legislation enacted in certain states shortly after this shooting allegedly went down

Baby steps

The fact that you guys didn't notice it and think they lost only pleases them

You will care when Trudeau shows up at your house and makes you eat poutine from an immigrants asshole while watching a Royal Shakespeare Co. from Toronto's rendition of King Henry played by a black woman.

Cuck.

>people think the conspiracy was to take guns
they'll do that at another time

Guns had nothing to do with it this time.

This conspiracy was about something else you blind blind FAGGOTS!!!!

What is the conspiracy about then Mr Smartypants?

>Mr. Smartypants
Are you a 50 year old schoolteacher?