Fahlahmingo

why do i wanna jerk off so bad when i hear this song

what song
who the f uck is this bitch

flamingo, the rap part makes me wanna cum. i want her to sing it to me while jerking me off

leave her alone user!!! >:(

she looks like my crush

CRUSHED

Reddit album

It's not often I call things pretentious, but god damn, that album is pretentious. Literally the auditory equivalent to pic related

pretending to be retarded is literally the opposite of pretentious

C

I suppose that comparison isn't accurate, but making intentionally retarded music as an artistic statement on le consumerism is really pretentious.

I do not know about you user, but I think you do not know how to judge music.

Typically it takes an individual with an open mind.

You need to look at it as if you are a targeted audience. If you just give a personal opinion, then you should clarify you are stating a personal opening. Hur dur I am a fucking fan boi to KKB, no like literally I actually enjoy their music.

>tldr

Ligthen up chum and enjoy music. Or don't, who cares.

Her IQ is below avarege

underrated album

that pic has literally nothing to do with being pretentious

keep the balls empty hehe ;)

Ah, ok then. I figured they were making "ironic" music (ala PC Music), but if they're genuine, fair enough. I wouldn't consider myself close-minded when it comes to music, but I think KKB are pretty grating- it's as if they try so hard to be cute and endearing that they put no effort into writing good or catchy melodies (given the style of their music, I'd assume this would be their primary objective). Still, I can understand why someone would enjoy them, it just isn't for me. Maybe they'll click for me someday, but for now I'm not a fan.

Yeah, I realized after I posted that it was a shitty comparison, but it still got my point across I think. See
>I suppose that comparison isn't accurate

Well if every one stived to make the same appealing formula then what exactly would make them unique?

All though you raise vaild points, so fair enough.

If you want to be wowed from technique with a similar sound, then their is already Anamanguchi and any one else attempting to do better. See that is the thing, you either make music because you love what you love or you make music cause you want to be better than someone.

Or you know you make music to make money. Idk about you but you get a little more open minded once you actually start producing and or song writing your self. You realize more than you know. I do not know you user, but I am sure you are one hell of a fantastic person.

One last thing cause this pretentious music has my rocks hard, (I am kind of making fun of this whole post bleh I am clever), idk if KKB is a grating sound when there is literally a genre called Harsh Noise. Again personal opinions.

>tldr

I think I love you

Actually I can not talk shit about getting turned on by music. I also have this when I hear a specific style of indie female vocals. Fuck life is weird, huh?

Also math turns me on. Thank god for college. Shit opens your mind. Here is to not being a fuck boy copy paste npc. Cheers anons.

shame it's her only good song

I don't think you know what pretentious means

you forgot Fish Bowl

this user gets it

Holy shit Fish Bowl is like indie and still in their style. So unique!! REEEEE

Also you should listen to I'd rather sleep - et aliae Remix

My personal fav unique

yo Try Me is p good

But she is 100% for sexual
For NextGenCrusher

>balls empty