Depends, do you have pizza and booze?

I'm editing pictures. Hello everyone!

pizza and beer, yea

can I come?

your gifs are shit btw

What kind of pizza?

Nice ears

Here

You... Like my ears...¿ Okay, I guess...
Nice pot...?

guess what

sure
pepperoni, it's frozen though

claiming madotsukiposter

Hmm?

:D

Post more.
Who is she?

I guess that'll be fine.

Dispatched by the knights to watch over this thread of Heresy and Debauchery.

Ul-Fenesis Claimed.

Hi there. How did you sleep?
Nice outfit

Hey there.

thanks

post lewds

...Eh?

nevermind i was told not to tell you

Why would you want me to post more? If you are referring to the character I'm posting their name is Inubashiri Momiji. It is a character from Touhou.

Hello there! I slept quite well. I had another dream. One part of it doesn't make much sense, while the other one does make sense.

Hello! How are you today?

Hai Ul. Been hunting monsters?

Because she has cute ears..

>when you kill a boss with your health grenade
Gotta love those healing punches.

Care to share>?

;

Prepare

nigs deserve to die

p

Why won't you fags just get a discord? I mean I tried to participate in your circlejerks before and every single time I was treated like air, just like any other user in same position. Don't wanna sound whiny (tough I probably am) but call things by name. And as pitiful as it sounds you know that discussing waifus and fun shitposting is one of those things that makes
a waifu/husbandofags at least smile.

Yeah I got 4 pieces of the Val Hazaark set and the gloves of the sinister set (dragon attack level 5 tho). Now just gonna farm some money so I can upgrade all my armor to Max before taking on tempered Nerg

hew

Nice thread.

is she okay

Nothing a bit of duct tape won't fix!

Hey hey
I feel a little down, but none of that now. I saw a movie that I enjoyed. What did you do?

It's a Binbou
You've cursed my washing machine

Cya bois.

yay

pew wt

Calling a Diglett a Pikachu. She had it coming. Sorry your first experience here wasn't a good one. Depends on the time of day and anons you meet

Oh... Okay then... That is a strange request, but I suppose I can. I'll look for pictures that really show off the ears then!

I suppose I could. The first part of my dream I was inside of a giant maze. It was inside of a building and the walls were made out of concrete. There were two floors to it. The maze and a sort of basement like area. I don't know if there was a way out or an end to the maze however. Anyways, the basement was a small dark room. In the middle of it was a bathtub. It was a bright white tub, as if it were brand new. The bathtub was filled with a very dark red liquid. I'm pretty sure it was blood. Inside of the bathtub filled with blood was something else. It was one of those Japanese porcelain dolls. I'm not sure what they are called, but they are the ones that are pale white and wear the kimono dresses and usually have long black hair. People often think they are creepy looking. Anyways, it was about 1 or 2 feet tall. It came out of the bathroom and started walking around the maze. Obviously, you don't want it to catch you, however I don't know what would have happened if it did. That is the part that made no sense. The second part did however. I was lying down in the middle of a forest about to fall asleep. I had a blanket with me. I also had other people around me that I was talking to and was doing the same thing. I presume one of them to even be you. Anyways, it started to rain and then suddenly a giant wave of water made all of our blankets wet. It kind of sucked, but we still used them and went to sleep. That is all I can remember.

I'm sorry that you feel down right now. I'm currently editing pictures. I'm almost done however. I don't watch many movies. What movie did you watch and why did you enjoy it?

will you be my friend

>every single time I was treated like air
Have you tried being interesting?

cute

dont bother fam, bunch of autists here only. they like to circlejerk with their meaningless dramas out of their asses.

fags

b

Huh weird stuff all around to me. I don't think I had one.

Oh my, what an odd dream.
I had coupons that made the experience cheap as fuck, so I figured why not.
I watched "The 15:17 Train to Paris", I enjoyed it because for one, the people depicted played themselves, so the actors felt like the real thing. The cinematography was nice, the buildup was nice, the sense of "what do we do" was also great. The movie had it's comedic moments as well, and a few other things too.

fags

>,
>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

u