twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You seem a little buttmad my gook friend

>bump

Go onn

i never set one foot in your dog barbecue island

agreed, yankee please go

>t. Homefront 2 promoter

kill yourself commie

Hey, my gf wants to know something. How does it feel to be inferior to Japan on every level including penis size and having your women get whored out to foreign powers during wartime?

i also stear clear from league of legends.
i want no trouble my roof dwelling california store owning friend.

Fuck off Rapey Mcjapchink.

koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/nation/2016/06/116_206021.html

American devils please fucking leave.
We will have the nuke
We will nuke japan
Death to the west.

make us

Why do you want to be China's flog toy so badly?

>mfw my military unit might go to Korea next year to train with Korea Military.

okay.

Kek, you fuckers can barely maintain a military of grade A autists overdosing on league of legends, what makes you think you can take over portion of the US?

I don't know why we fuck with you gooks in the first place. I don't like anything you guys do. You're just a knock-off Japan, really. Everything you make is shit. Even your food is garbage. Event he Mexicans have good food. You're worse than them in a way.

Disgusting.

I will IED you. DIE YANKEE.

you ching chong changs must be real fucking retarded if you think texas is ever going to be any country other than texas in the future

>We will nuke japan
Do you have any other fantasies?
Do you point your ass north and pretend master Kim is fucking it?

Three Korean males have been arrested on charges of gang-raping a Swedish tourist they met at a nightclub in Hongdae, Seoul, police said Wednesday.

The men, in their 20s, allegedly asked the woman to go out the club, saying they would "show her Korean nightlife" on May 14, according to investigators.

The tourist and the men drank until the next morning, resulting in the victim becoming very drunk. The men then allegedly took her to a house, where they raped her and photographed her naked body.

The victim complained to the Swedish Embassy, which asked police to investigate the matter.

The three were arrested on May 24 after police viewed surveillance camera recordings and photos of the suspects left on the woman's mobile phone, according to Mapo Police Station.

Don't worry, we will

>slide release is on the wrong side
Whoever did this knew SHIT bout guns. Fucking Sam Ruger needs to die for his crimes.

>nuking washington
Please let this happen. It's the worst city in the country.

I'm actually ok with this.

POOO IN THE LOO
O
O

I
N

L
O
O