Will the Germans ever be forgiven for their past? It's been like 70 years

Will the Germans ever be forgiven for their past? It's been like 70 years...

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suggestive_question
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazino_affair
bbc.com/news/world-asia-33902065
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanking_Massacre
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Never

No
Germany is evil and evil is forever

Lol they made that shit up so germany keeps sending them money.

Nah pretty soon people are going to start noticing that holocaust survivors keep getting younger

no while there is documentaries, shows, mentions and else propaganda about it every fucking day

No. It's called epigenetics. Environmental influences can change the genes. And this change can stay in the genes for up to 20 generations in extreme cases. But iirc the vaerage is 4 generations.

epigenetics is not made up

How many tramautic events do you think people have experienced over the millenia and yet the holocaust is the only one that gets attention?

how traumatic, that's the key

jesus' death is pretty traumatic but it's not the same kind of physical trauma such as mass starvation

>A suggestive question is one that [...] falsely presents a presupposition in the question as accepted fact.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suggestive_question

Just to be clear I know all about epigenetics I studied biology at university.

But there were all kinds of ethnicities in those camps, not just jews. Yet jews are still the main group receiving reparations over 60 years later. It's a bit too convenient in my mind that around the same time that a lot of holocaust survivors are passing away that they are coming out with studies like this.

I don't see the ukrainians constantly asking for reparations from the russians, or armenians from turkey, or china from japan (they just fucking hate each other). And I DEFINITELY don't see studies like this one coming out for events like those.

That's a problem to me.

I forgive you Germany
For being such a cool nation

German restitution laws don't even mention groups/ethnicities/religions. They just define who is eligible on the grounds of who got treated badly.

Lmao what the germans did was nothing compared to the japanese or stalin. Ask yourself which woukd you prefer

>wake up early
>short train ride to bavarian retreat
>with friends and family the whole way
>get off train to shower
>damn I died, oh well at least it was over fast

or

>raped and beaten
>thrown into cattle car and sent to Harbin
>Tojos everywhere beating and pissing on you
>denied food and water for days
>get to unit 731
>given TB or malaria or aids
>genitals mutilated
>openly dissected while you're still alive

Yea the nazis were sooooo bad.

>WW1 ends
>Wilson begs allies to be nice to poor Germany, American investment rushes in to rebuild Germany in the interwar years
>WW2 ends
>Truman spends millions rebuilding Germany, sends American troops to defend their former enemies
>Soviets block western ground and water access to West Berlin, America risks war with USSR to supply West Berlin entirely by air with four planes landing every minute loaded with food and supplies
>Cold War ends
>Thatcher, Mitterrand, and Gorby all are against German reunification, but Bush convinces them to accept it
>Today
>Germany has the lowest support of the USA out of all EU nations and all NATO countries save Turkey
>American soldiers are on German soil pledged to give up their LIVES for a country that hates them while Germany's leader calls America an unreliable ally
>meanwhile America nuked Japan and dropped more explosives on Vietnam than were used in all of WW2 but they still like America more than Germans do

Why are Germans so ungrateful and self-righteous?

Check this shit out:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazino_affair

I heard from pol they didn't even kill jews in the holocows. Germans are so fucking incompetent lol.

Germany is too evil.

If we stop making them remember they'll sperg out even harder next time.

They just want to destroy the white race, nothing else.

Me great great Grandma was in the Trail of Tears.

pay reps

Of course not. Germans are utter scum.
I don't call for violence or anything but I wouldn't say that it's a bad thing to kill G*rmans.

Many G*rmans are racist and anti-semitic.
They will always tell who how tolerant they are and point to their diverse cities such as Berlin, Frankfurt or Munich but in the end they will always think about putting all the minorities in camps.
Just look and see what they do with the refugees. They promised them apartments and now those people have to live in camps and barely have any real future.
German must be bred out. Hopefully all those migrants and refugees will take over soon.

No of course not.

Both are bad. The fact that we are located in Europe where all the shit the nazis did means more than Japs thousands of kms away.

People have already forgiven us.
I know I will get replies that disagree, but those are just memes. Nobody hates Germany nowadays anymore

user...

Who is buying that?

We need to be on the winner side of WWIII for our crimes to be forgotten.

>American soldiers are on German soil pledged to give up their LIVES for a country that hates them
Just like German soldiers.
You're not special.

>Thinks that holocaust was real

>WWIII
No winners in that one.

The great New Zealand empire shall inherit the Earth.

>inb4 elite builds a moon station

Nuke clouds=overkill

germans have been forgiven, nazis will not be

past crimes will always be used by third parties like russia to stir shit up to destabilize the country however, beause national interests and realpolitiks

it is up to every society to keep itself from disintegrating into warring factions, regardless whether the impulse to such divisions come from domestic ideologues or foreign saboteurs

What about Hiroshima and Nagasaki? It was the nazis too?
Everything is related to jews and how much they suffer, even that has allowed them to steal a country

arent you slavshits doing the same with russia?

fuck germany

>germans and japanese have been forgiven
When?

Crimes should never be forgotten.

They should be forgiven, if there's will to reconciliation. People should not be held responsible for crimes of their ancestors or countrymen.

The crimes themselves however should not be forgotten because that's just asking for a repeat performance.

> i don't see Armenians constantly asking for reparations

>"haha wow you're so dumb I can't believe you actually believe in established historical fact like 99% of the world. hav u ever herd of the greatest story never told???? xDDDD"

Holy American Empire will just nuke this evil shithole. And if r*ssia would try to launch any nukes back they would be destroy with America's anti-missile systems even before they leave russia's borders.
Thank you America for protecting the world and isolating r*ssia from it.

>germans have been forgiven, the nazis will not be

Never got that impression, maybe it's because most people don't know the difference between the two

no "stavros", while there are people bitter about russian crimes against our peoples, our main reason to hate the country now are their present day actions.
I used to be pretty fond of Russia just a few years back.

You will make fun of yourself when they sent your country on fire
>Already happened

Nuke clouds m8, orbit shifting m8, climate change m8. That was a good news the bad news is radiation and mutants zombies.

Sins of the father is a dogshit ideology, Germans aren't culpable today for what their great-grandparents may or may not have did eighty years ago.

>meet jew irl
>he asks me about holocaust
>say to him that I don't give a fuck
>he starts screeching

What if they wait a chance to repeat? Two ww's ladfam.

Funny coming from a brit out of all people.

or maybe because you spend too much time on Sup Forums or perhaps with people who hate themselves, or perhaps see too many antifa stickers.
Out of all people I know only one person had a grudge against germans and that was in high school, I suspect he's grown out of it by now.

On the other hand, I have to admit part of our underclass does resent sudetendeutsche and their restitution claims, and part of it (incidentally promoted by our communists) lingers on despite landsmannschaft dropping these claims and relations with them generally improving.

> tfw no irl Metro 2033

>You spend too much time on Sup Forums

It's not just on Sup Forums but you have a point.

there's a distinction between saying
"genocide is wrong" and "i'm so sorry for evil my ancestors, mea culpa, mea culpa, can I pay reparations pls"

It doesn't alter the actual genome as far as I know, just the way it is expressed.

what has this shithole done to you slavshits in the last years?

Sup Forums samefig

attacked georgia
attacked ukraine
their mafia and intelligence agencies incite chaos here

shitmany fucks south europe and filled it with arab refugees
yet you slavshits dont care
you just hate russians for what they have done to you in the past

I am a Greek.

there may be a subconscious factor to it I suppose, but at the end of the day the choice belongs to the conscious.

>shitmany fucks south europe and filled it with arab refugees
now I'm not going to say they are blameless, but I dare say local mafia and corruption of local politicians bear considerably more responsibility for state of southern europe. You can blame germany and other european countries for forcing potentially harmful and definitely painful reforms on, say, greece, but they were not the ones who cheated their way into eurozone or blew national budgets.
As for arab refugees, germany was never the one pushing for military interventions in countries where these people come from, or claim to.

What are you talking about? Germany has been forgiven. That's why we rebuilt Germany.

I still haven't forgiven them for the fall of the Roman empire.

Nothing to do with the Cold War I'm sure

>there may be a subconscious factor to it I suppose
elemao
yes why else would you slavshits care for countries on the other side of the continent

>but they were not the ones who cheated their way into eurozone or blew national budgets.
elemao
look up what country helped them at cheating
it is also the same country that was and maybe still is the biggest weapon supplier of Greece
causing trouble between turkey and Greece
just to export more weapons to them

>germany was never the one pushing for military interventions in countries where these people come from,
instead the germs invited every single subhuman on earth to europe
closed their borders
and started blaming other countries

there was a report about many african jungle retards on their way to shitmany
they literally think that germs want them and that they will get free houses, cars and money

>epigenetics
Resulting from the Thirty Years' War it explains why we are so strange

my greek friend you really need to get out more.

>other side of the continent
it's not actually quite that far

>waaah those evil germans forced my poor elected officials to take loans and buy weapons and bribe voters with bullshit promises
ok

>germs invited every single subhuman to europe
ah it's that bullshit meme again
all they did was accept migrants from other countries and promised not to deport them back to hungary (or greece)

>they literally think that germs want them and that they will get free houses, cars and money
mafia men tell them this to gain clients for trafficking. Some countries even pay for ads in arabian/african countries telling the people that this is bullshit.

german beer factory

bitch on russia
suck germ dick and lie

retarded slavic subhuman

well you're free to think whatever you want, I just hope you're saying things out of ignorance and not because you're a honorless liar yourself.

>you're a honorless liar yourself.
but you lie you slavic subhuman

you write bullshit posts
but cry about russia
i write facts
you lie again

typical slavic subhuman

So they are genetically programmed to sit in camps or fear group showers? How does the trauma actually translate to a real world quality?

maybe It takes us another 25 years to be like the current Germany in east asia

i think japan should say sorry, then other countries will forgive japan

wtf I love dying along with my family now!

bbc.com/news/world-asia-33902065
this article may help you to understand the issue

wtf then why does korea and china hate japan?

DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS

Korea I'm not sure but China...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanking_Massacre

but japanese user said japan said sorry many times

That's an awefully long post for iki

japan's apologies are not the same level as Germany's
also, east asian politics are childish on many levels