1. Cunt

1. Cunt

2. Most violent thing you've ever done?

threw a CD at my stepdad

shot a few people

shoot someone

One time I spit on my gf because she was a stupid cunt.

Another time a drug addict broke into my house while I was home and I threw him down the stairs kek

Aggravated assault.

Tried to grab something from a kid when I was little and accidentally punched him and gave him a black eye. He was eternally butthurt about and convinced I did it on purpose from then on.

learning about islam

I killed a homeless man just to watch him die

damn it where have i heard this before

Any backwoods fuck country. America included.

I have cats that are very good at hunting down other animals but never bother finishing them off. They'll bring back a rodent or bird completely fucked up but still somehow alive so if I don't want a half dead animal slowly dying out in my garden I'm usually the one that has to finish the job. First times I tried to put something out of its misery I panicked and just made it worse

Some wetback told my sister he was gonna rape her. I beat his head in, he died from it a month later. I think back on it once in a while and feel calm and peaceful.

how did you type with this?

beat my mom with a loaf of bread. happened just 2 days ago

Bit my cousin when I was 9

Keep dreaming nigger

>loaf of bread
I won't even ask.

Helped beat up an old drunk man passed out in the street, I just gave a couple of kicks in the legs and then me and my mates ran away.
Also I pushed my psycho ex-gf after we fucked, she was extremely sad about the fact of having fucked with me, she told me how worthless she was and that she might off herself that same night, I got extremely pissed after 30 minutes of me trying to calm her down. I step up grabbed here violently by the shoulder and screamed "cual es tu maldito problema valeria" (what's your fucking problem Valeria?) then I pushed her and she fell on her back. We broke off after that and
the psycho told all her friends that I was an abusive boy. Moved out of town 2 months later after that.

totally happened

I avoid being violent since I have memory, my dad used to get angry and I suffered the classic beatings and watched my mom being beaten too. I'm afraid I will be ending up killing someone or bad shit because of a huge sudden rage.

Sexico
I've killed many people

Cuck.

i killed mosquitoes and fly once. feels horrible...

Burned down a wasp hive.
Stupid fuckers.

>not wanting to kill people by mistake makes you a cuck
Only in America where being a murderous psychopath is the norm

Broke a lads leg playing rugby

i was just making a goof

Drove over a pigeon

One month ago I was driving my car and I killed a pigeon. The fucking thing didn't get out of my way, she just stood there waiting for the car's tire to squash the shit out of her, stupid thing, made me feel kinda bad desu; the sound that it did was kinda funny, though.

Hello, Bateman

Yeah, people don't get it
sometimes women just need a good breadin'

Unironically support this

Did this to a chad during a field trip to Vukovar, the bigget shithole in the Balkans
Probably one of the best field trips tho

I killed an animal when I was a teenager. I was diagnosed with sociopathy couple years later.

Wtf i love Finland now!

They just don't get it

>Biggest shit hole in the Balkans

Jebat cu ti mater, you take that back, you inbred cattle fucker

Put down sick aquarium fish.

Got in a fight with a classmate.

What?
It is.
Just because it got serb'd, doesn't mean we can't be frank about it and say that it'd be New York if it weren't for the war, when in reality it's fucking Baghdad.
They literally don't fix much of it because they pride themselves for getting bombed and shot up

Am I like the only person in Croatia that thinks that's kind of shit?

Completely right, Vukovar was bad before the war, during the war and after the war. And it will be bad for years to come

threw a beer bottle at a skunk's face as hard as I could
I meant to just scare him but it nailed him right on the forehead
weasels are super tough so he just ran off
I should've been sprayed to be honest

Yeah, sort of like Belgrade, huh?

Gassed*

rude

i bit my older cousin's hand once because he was pissing me off
my teeth penetrated pretty deep in the flesh and he actually had to be hospitalized
i was 19 years old at the time

I tried to fuck my niece ones...

We actually used to play like " fighting" and I touched her body everywhere, legs , tits even her pussy.. She wanted to fuck me too actually, gotta say that she is only 3 years younger than me at the time I was 19 and she 16 .
We even started planning how to do it what fucking kind of protections we could wear..

Try to convince ourselves that it wasn't wrong at all..
I loved her body and the feel of it , but one time when we were alone and about to fuck, I feel the worst sence of regret one can ever feel, I ran out of the room and I actually vomited over the fear I suddenly felt.
Since that day I can't look my sister into her eyes I feel she will find out that I almost fucked her daughter.

That's Johnny Caysh

I dunked a kid in a trashcan

Once I beat a hobo into the ground because he tried to steal my phone.

His friend just stood there and did nothing.

I used to be the school bully until grade 10. Instead of turning more violent, I just calm the fuck down. Never recovered from it, and I have accepted my fate as a pacifist.

When I was bully, I punched people in face, pushed and shoved people to the floor, curse at them etc

Feel kinda bad now when I look back on it

Good post
And good post number

Was playing Axis and Allies with my mates and I launched a massive invasion as Germany on my my mate playing the USSR, I literally had cut him down to nothing and I outnumbered 5-1 and yet he got consistently great dice rolls while I got shit and ones and he managed to repel my final attack on Moscow, literally like real Germany I couldn't outproduce the USSR and he won, I threw the dice after a got yet another shitty dice roll and quit.

Choked my ex to the point of passing out while fucking her. She told me she loved it.

I surprised myself.

>dating a Valeria
Theres your problem m8

Punch in the face in two occasions an annoying fuck in highschool

attack farmers in mount and blade with cavalry

NorteƱo as fuck

I used to beat up kids that bothered me until my second year of high school
You monster

Kidnapped a woman

Is she your wife now or the other clan managed to get her back before you both drank fermented mare milk from the same skull?

cracked open my little brother's head with a hoe when I was 7 and he was 5
it was an accident though and there was no brain damage

>I was pocketed in Libya with light tanks division when gaze on my desk and see Rommel's photo. He is smiling and me
>try to sprint for Tobruk
>Brits too stronk, too low supplies cannot attack
>"do it, Giuseppe. Save us"
>I ALT+21
>type in deleteallunits ENG
>suddenly every single unit of UK is disappear
>I march through the whole British empire
>*giuseppe smirks evilly*
>set occupation to Harshest
>UK collapses

And that's how I put into death camps whoever spoke English as first or second language in the British empire. Also I gave Australia and PNG to Japan for the lelz.

Beating foreigners when I was sixteen.

I slaped mosquitos and steped on bugs.

I also tore off the legs of those annoying bugs.

> you both drank fermented mare milk from the same skull
umm... that's not how it works. You just sleep together and people will think that she lost her virginity. You don't even need to have actual sex.

So, she is your wife now?

Kicked someones head like a football when he was on the ground.

ofc

lol so the vice documentary is true

I shot and killed a moose.

Vice documentary is bullshit, that rural scum faked it, they were laughing the entire time.

noice

Im not really proud of it since it was a pretty cowardly move.

I can't say it because it's too brutal and I don't wanna end up in jail

treated chinks and gooks like humans

chopped off birds head with plastic shovel

Broke a kid's collarbone during a game.

what the fuck

used cats as a silencer on my grandpa's fowling piece

Some fights.
In one I slammed someone's head into the trunk of their car denting it.

Let's be a little objective here: your mother was a whore and you deserved those beatings.

i guess it was somehow injured because it didnt fly so i decided to chop it up

Not really violent
But I beat up a Somali nigger in grade school

i did the same with frog when i was 7 yo
feels horrible

>with plastic shovel
ah, that reminds me when we decapitated a mouse with a really blunt meat cleaver as kids

was very inefficient and hard to do

Hit a cousin in the head with a rock when we were fighting. I think I gave him a concussion

he never fucked with me again tho

Lifted up and bashed down an irritating cunt in my class (at age 14) who couldn't just stop annoy me. Never before or since in my life have I hit anyone but he tried to tickle my neck or tug my shirt or some shit and I just couldn't help it. I really don't want any strangers or annoying people to touch my clothes or me.

Bloke headbutted me in a pub broke my nose so I smashed my whisky glass in his face cut all his cheek open was pretty bad

Stop trying to eat your family.
TAPPA VIKT

Ran through a field of wheat.

Played Uncle on woodchips in t-shirts and shorts with one of my closest friends at the time, but I was only 8.

killed a monkey to make sopa

nice try FBI

realized i don't have any. i am such a pussy

fucking brasil has internet and still eats humanoids

I'm a paramedic. I once have beaten a homeless man until he was unonsciouss. Homeless smell like shit, usually defecate/urinate in their clothes they carry parasites and bugs. It's a frustrating and stressfull job.
I got away with it because everyone on the job does - homeless drunks aren't people anyone trusts so any complaints usually ends with a "yeah right that totally happened".

Never again though.

UMA DELICIA

Accidently pushed onto a busy street.

Me and my friend used to catch grasshoppers and cut off their hind legs so they couldn't hop anymore.

>tfw havent make nothing violent
Im such a cuck

*pushed someone onto

Sorry typo

USA

Drowned a couple dogs as revenge for my dead dog, a purebred German shepherd.

Sheriff said drowning "puppies was "hardcore"

I bashed someone's head into a window
[spoiler] because they touched my food