S/fur

s/fur

Other urls found in this thread:

clips.twitch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

keep going.

God I feel like absolute fucking shit. This is by far the worst opiate withdrawal I've had so far.

Hey man, what did I fucking tell you the other night? Quit that shit while you are ahead, seek professional help. The life you dread is just around the corner if you keep this shit up.

I know, I know. I was dumb and the cravings were awful, so I took another 20mg hydro and 60mg codeine about 9 hours ago. It was stupid, and I didn't expect to withdrawal this bad. I'm tempted to buy kratom and slowly taper off because it's going to be really hard to just quit in this horrible state of mind. I'm just hoping I don't withdrawal this bad again.

Unfortunately when quitting something like this there will undoubtedly be withdrawals. and admitting you have a problem is a good way to start, professional help can help you find a way to manage the withdrawals as well as you are not the first nor the last person who has dealt with this, there are people who are more than willling to help all you have to do is reach out and try.

Yeah, I know. I actually have a counselor and psychiatrist appointment on Wednesday. My family doesn't know I'm an addict, so I'm going to come clean and tell them tomorrow, and talk to my doctors about it. I can't imagine how heroin addicts deal with the withdrawal and want to keep doing it, god damn it must really be hell.

Buxbi

the more lewd the better

skidaddle skidoodle
Your dick is now a noodle

its not a noodle when you enter these threads ;)

Can you make it disappear? I want a vagina instead.

Honestly, you dont have to tell your family immediately, speak to the professional first if you are worried about your families' reaction and the counselor and/or the psychiatrist can help you come up with a decent strategy for discussing it with your family.

Just get a knife

we won't have that technology in our lifetime

I'm not really worried about it, I think they would understand. My stalker told my mom and she freaked out and texted my dad, and my grandma didn't believe it and thinks I'm pure and would never do drugs, but I'm good at explaining. I think she would understand if she knew I was doing it to dull the pain of 15 years of depression and 3 years of unrequited love.

Sounds like a bad idea.

I wouldn't be so sure about that, it's definitely possible. I estimate we'll have real anthros in under 50 years, and by that time we'll have methods to slow aging. Sure I may be 70, but I'll be living a lot longer so I can fuck a sexy tigress for many more decades.

You'll find a good nigger to fug your benis someday

Ew, no niggers will ever touch me unless they want to get stabbed.

Thats how you get your vagina though

No thanks, I'll find another way.

well they arnt researching or trying to make real anthros that we know of so I don't think it will happen but one can dream right

Just turn your butt into a vagina
Post vids of it too

They probably are actually. I'm pretty sure I remember reading something about a facility trying to splice ape DNA not too far from where I live. And you can bet your ass DARPA is clandestinely working on or at least researching that shit to make hybrid human death machines built for war.

I'm not sure how that would work.

Stuff a womb into your butt most likely

Sounds messy.

The being a girl meme is just a ploy by the kikes
Dont fall for it

or the other option is make vr so realistic that you put it on and you look and feel everything a female does and the best part is you can be any animal you want

more dimwitdog

my stuff isn't organized

I've wanted to be a girl for as long as I can remember. I was crossdressing and wearing my sister's bras and panties since I was like 5, and have always liked tomboys and dykes and lesbians. It's ingrained into my psyche, I've literally wanted to be a girl my entire life. It's not going to change any time soon.

That sounds boring as fuck though. I like reality, not virtual reality. One day science will be advanced enough to make me a biological female and give us anthros, and I hope I live long enough to see it.

Just be a meme like abominable
clips.twitch
.tv/PopularPlausibleBurritoUncleNox

Just dont mutilate and dilate

Kek, what the fuck. Why do people do that when they have voices that deep? Like you're never going to pass with a voice like that, not even I could.

well science keeps advancing at an amazing rate so anything could happen

Hes actually straight and recently had some face surgery shit which made him look girlier
Idk. He looked fine before but he is putting in on a bit for the stream

Hes self aware at least

Very true, that's why I'm hoping it won't be half a century before I can become a girl.

Eh, if that's what he wants to do then more power to him I guess.

What do you even want to do then in terms of "be girl"?

you wish you were pic related
he would spend 99% time fapping

I just want to be an actual woman. I've never liked being a guy. I want wide hips, a fat ass, thicc thighs, nice milky breasts, and most of all a vagina. I want to be with other lesbian women because I've always connected best with them, but it's really depressing because they'll never want to be with me. And I just want to be with the woman I love...

Fuck yeah I do. I've had dreams of being a cuntboy, it's so hot. Having huge junk is so annoying, always getting pinched by my underwear, having to readjust all the time. It's worst when trying to sleep because I have insomnia and toss and turn a lot, so I have to constantly shift my junk around so it doesn't get squished and pinched. Fucking hate it.

Just wait until Trump makes anime real then

Then I'll be waiting for eternity with his stupidity and incompetence.

>he dislikes Trump
Thats a yikes from me

I'm indifferent really. I like watching all the libtards flip their shit over every single little thing he says and does, but he's a dumbass and a bad president. I don't pick sides in politics, it's all bullshit under the same face of lies and deceit.

Just seems like you've been listening to too much media
Trump is dope

>people can honestly hate someone who can bait this well

I don't follow any media because it's all biased bullshit. I mean, Trump is my country's president, so I hear enough of him already.

What makes you think hes incompetent?

well it doesn't matter because he is president and you're stuck with him so get used to it

Im an aussie m80

That's precisely the problem; the immature behavior is not what this country needs, and no president should act like that. It's a joke, he's a joke, this whole country is a joke, and he's the face of it which shows the awful, despicable state of this country.

He's accomplished nothing significant, and all he does is golf every weekend. His behavior is immature, and his incompetence speaks for itself.

well he got voted in and that means the American people obviously wanted him

I guess I just see it in a different light
Everyone talks shit. Especially Trump. He always has.
People voted for him because he was him. It'd be unnatural to not call people out on their shit

>taxes
>no tpp
>immigration
>bringing jobs back to murica
>dow jones up 5k points in a year
I think hes doing well

stop watching the news lmao

rly make think

And the American people are fucking retarded. That's why I'm a recluse and don't listen to people.

None of that has been accomplished aside from the last. Calling people out on their bullshit is fair; acting immature and doing it relentlessly and unnecessarily is not proper behavior of the president of the most powerful country in the world. But I guess it really doesn't matter. He's nothing more than a puppet for the filthy rich corporations and conglomerates who control everything anyway.

I don't. The news is all bullshit too.

>immature
Its something everyone does.
>hes a puppet for the jews
Really noggins the joggin

this thread is boring and depressing

Life is boring and depressing

Correct, but it's the approach that matters. He always has this matter-of-fact narcissistic attitude, and overuses exclamation points as if it's going to make his argument more valid. He also has awful grammar for a president, and is clearly a dumbass just from seeing how he types and constructs sentences. But I don't care, bitching about it doesn't accomplish anything.

Just like my life.

Its alright, Once you get a nice boy to clog your boipossi you'll come around

would prefer bisexual fur tbqh fam

this is a s/fur thread so leave if you don't like it