ITT: Best albums to study to

pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B4o-CbVCD-I
youtube.com/watch?v=6hIgBEXuQD8
youtube.com/watch?v=11JITPeYAWs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Try this one -- just came out this year. It's glorious.

Nah 2814 is for chilling and for sleep

Study music:
>any instrumental Steve Reich piece
>Aphex Twin - drukqs
>Four Tet - New Energy
>John Adams - Shaker Loops
>any Tim Hecker album

The point of the album isn't to be fucking chill or something to study to People like you are the reason the standard for vaporwave is so shit.
If you listen to this album because it's 'relaxing' or 'chill' you need to go back to lo-fi hip hop and stop listening to this album because you can't even appreciate what was good about it in the first place.

I didn't even enjoy the album. In fact, it's not even that good like a 6/10 at best.

Ok

>not 24/7 lo-fi hip hop radios for chill/gaming/study

can somebody explain to me the connection between all this chill beats and anime gifs?

old anime has a comfy aesthetic

nobody cares

vaporwave

that makes sense, Peanuts would be a good idea, I think it has a comfy aesthetic as well

Have you considered you can enjoy an album as a piece of art by listening to it intently, but then also have it in the background as a calming piece of background ambiance? *Insert that one Brian Eno quote about ambient music*

true that. nice digits btw

You obviously did you stupid fuck or you Wouldn't have replied to me

I mean yeah if you're a brainless pleb.

24/7 chill beat for studying to

Selected ambient works volume II is my jam when im studying

how is any of that wrong though?

enormous fag

loop finding jazz records

I like to study to Fishmans. Really relaxing and not to distracting

>Listening to music while you "study"
Let me guess, you google a quizlet the morning of the test then tweet about staying up all night studying #collegelife

You sound really smart

What is it that's supposed to be wrong with having music playing while you study/read/whatever? Do you people take yourselves that seriously that you think that the only time a person should listen to music is with their eyes closed in the dark with $500 headphones, and if you ever don't do that, you don't deserve to listen to music?
It must be really boring driving places when you don't allow yourself to listen to music while you're in the car.

I bet you are the guy nobody can show music to, because you turn into an autist and scream if you’re no into it

Stop shilling, hke.

great i should be able to study for finals if they ever ship

treating music like background noise for an activity is the most normie pleb thing possible

you people are no better than the manchildren who listen to electroswing to seem classy

Severely underrated

youtube.com/watch?v=B4o-CbVCD-I

How is that pleb? What if they've already sealed themselves in a sensory deprivation room with nothing but the music to listen to and listened to the album at least 20 times? After that can they be allowed to have it on while they study?

>Telling people they’re normies or plebs for putting on music
It’s way better than being whatever the hell you are. I’ll take both normie and pleb any day rather than being as sad as you are.

>I’ll take both normie and pleb any day rather than being as sad as you are
the absolute state of this board

>you listen to music while doing other things
>therefore you consider all music as nothing more than background noise
That's not how it works, dumbass

I don't get 'into' music I'ts either good or it's not good what the fuck about that is so hard to understand? Jesus fucking Christ even I never knew there was this many normalfags on the site lmao

>not into music
>Sup Forums
You can say normalfag all you want (if you know what that means). You’re still an idiot and you’re still wrong

That's literally what he said dude. He said "if you're not into it," which is the exact same thing as saying "if you don't find it to be good." Being into something and GETTING into something are different (though there's nothing wrong with growing to like an album after initially not liking it very much. Idk what your problem with that is).

I never was wrong you dumb fucking nig I'm always right, always will be right, and will continue to be right if you can't handle the truth (aka my fucking opinion) then get the fuck out of this thread.

It’s okay. We can see you realize your own retardation and have to backpeddle with being unfunny.

Also I only said normalfag once I don't know any other word that you could mistake normalfag for but whatever fucking condition you have you need to get it checked the fuck out before you act like a fucking retard on a public forum.

No one is trying to be funny here I don't give a flying fuck about impressing some fuckboy teenagers on shitty Sup Forums board.

Okay, man. Just send me another angry reply about how you don’t care about impressing people on Sup Forums. That will really show everyone and make you the top dog.

i don't need to 'show' anyone shit I'm a fucking god and if you think otherwise your fucking stupid. End of story. There is no punchline or joke or follow up to that's just the way it is.

I hear MENSA is the place for people with high IQ. Maybe that’s the place for you. :)

The Ambient Sides of Gone to Earth

aphex twin, four tet, tim hecker, and steve reich are pretty much my most-listened to artists. any other recs?

Model Home - CONTRAST03

Anything mac demarco

go to album for any work

great picks

ITT: Boring shitty "ambient"

youtube.com/watch?v=6hIgBEXuQD8

youtube.com/watch?v=11JITPeYAWs

i posted this already but yeah i probably should have put a link