>white genocide isnt re-

>wh*tes
>people

nice bait OP

fuck you zahng

-al

ive posted evidence contradicting this

when will m*slims apologize ?

Now make one with all the colonial Western conquests.

an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind you dirty beaner

dude like gene flow isn't genocide haha like just accept that cultures and populations have been constantly changing since time immemorial lmao

no they havent, and if they did it wasn't with sub Saharan African Muslims

And?

if you keep perpetuating this endless cycle of violence its going to come back to you one day

Surely you can hand a couple more hundreds of thousands of niggers. What's wrong, are you a raciss?

Stop misuing words in such a sensationalistic fashion, it just makes you look like a naive mong and it makes our entire cause look completely childish and like it's full of literal retards. Not only that, but acting in such a way is literally SJW-tier.

That isn't "genocide" by any stretch of the imagination. Armenian civilians getting raped and executed as a form of policy by the Ottomans on the sole basis of their ethnicity and religion was an example of actual genocide. European authorities collaborating with efforts to illegally increase the number of immigrants in European countries might be appalling, but it's not even close to being in the same category as "genocide".

A lot of the African immigrants are Christian
That's rich coming from you. Also, why wait when you can hop off?

>no they havent

*BUUUUURP* white genocide is r-real Morty!

replacement, displacement, if im being honest my canukistani friend its all the same thing, just look at tibet
there has to be a limit

and?

turks were created when central asian steppe men raped native Anatolians

I was just saying, senpaitchi :3
Tibet isn't even 10% Han.

nothing of value lost

Fuck wh*tes.

>replacement, displacement, if im being honest my canukistani friend its all the same thing
No, they aren't you idiot.

Again, stop acting like a fucking SJW who just acts in a stubborn ideological fashion with no regard to actual facts or any form of pragmatism. People like you are one of the main reasons why nationalistic movements have such a hard time gaining ground.

Stop being dishonest and sensationalistic, and stay within the realm of actual facts. Criticize the problem displayed in the webm by calling it by what it actually is, not by giving it a ridiculous label like "genocide" and then following that up with "genocide is the same thing as displacement bro".

mexicans are catholic yet still commit a shitload of rapes and crimes in the US. Culture trumps religion
a large influx of sub-saharan african muslims who will undoubtedly cause crime, rape, and all around ruin the lives of the actual Europeans? Given enough time Europeans will eventually become a minority in their own ancestral homelands unless something changes

this is why i hate non whites, always so racist!

>...any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:
>(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
Literally the UN definition

Europeans deserve it anyway

>a large influx of sub-saharan african muslims who will undoubtedly cause crime, rape, and all around ruin the lives of the actual Europeans? Given enough time Europeans will eventually become a minority in their own ancestral homelands unless something changes
None of which is even slightly close to the definition of "genocide" you fucking retard.

I honestly wish you would just switch sides and join the leftists at this point. Not only do you share the same retarded anti-fact way of thinking, but your present actions are only doing more harm than good to our cause.

Otherwise, if you're going to be a fucking retard, then at least learn to shut the fuck up and stop giving us a bad image. Either that or stay contained in your shitty containment board.

butblasted indio lol

bestow to me with your wisdom leaf, please lay out to me in plain vernacular what the webm i posted is, because from my point of view it looks like a foreign army marching in

Bringing dindus is not the same thing as "destruction", fucking hell.

Did I accidentally stray into tumblr or something? What's with the all the retards with SJW-tier sensationalistic thinking?

I don't have to endure islamic terrorism???

neither do I

I'd like to see a war between the cartels and ISIS. I think it'd be a very interesting fight

>bringing dindus is not the same thing as "destruction"
go look at any major american city

I beg to differ

he only killed faggot sodomites.

>foreign army
No, you mong, there is a difference between a military invasion and a bunch of civilians being imported.

>please lay out to me in plain vernacular what the webm i posted is
It showcases massive political problems within the EU power structure, namely issues of obstruction of justice, general lying to the public, fraud, probably corruption, amongst others. And of course, the plainly obvious: importing thousands of Africans in an illegal and undocumented fashion. But it is by no means the same as "genocide", or anything to do with a "foreign army".

>faggot sodomites.
so your average wh*te

so the EU is to blame?

not all whites

lol is this a we wuz aztecs n shit indio? what's funny is that most mexicans like this are at most like 40% native and probably thinks the Mayas in Yucatán/Belize are a bunch of subhumans like all mexicans do

That's beside the point

Importing civilians is NOT in ANY FUCKING WAY an act which could be classified as "destruction" in the context of defining genocide. No amount of criminality among dindus in the US changes such basic definitions.

Seriously, do you even realize how your retarded SJW-tier train of thought is harmful to all nationalistic movements? Stop being so fucking fixated on some LARPing fantasy you have of what our movement ought to be. Your anti-pragmatism is only giving political weapons to leftists.

It's not our fault you have nothing to we wuz as, sweetie.

They're not the only ones, but yes, they certainly carry a lot of the blame.

About time

Religious conquest=\=Trade skirmishes

mfw the whites will be extinct soon and we'll be the future of the Earth

I'd like to see a war between America and ISIS, a real one, not your current pussy campaign of drones strikes and using local sands as fodder.

Not gonna happen since ISIS is a Judeo-American puppet

>war between America and ISIS, a real one
It would be over in one day

>t. civ nationalist cuckold who is cool with jamal throwing a fuck in his sister as long as he belives in western civilization and is a productive member of sociey

will peru try its best?

serbians are white

>acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group
Dumb negro

Of course

So you're saying you could finish them off in less than a month yet you're letting them go round while they attack your European and Middle Eastern allies? Why?

no, actually I am baiting retarded Sup Forumsyps

they literaly announce and celebrate our genocide and people still say "LOL IS A CONSPIRACY THEORY"

I bet you arent even mexican

most of those battles are made up, we don't know how many there were in many cases

I like how they made up like 30 extra battles for Sardinia and Corsica but didn't include all the battles and raids in Piedmont, Lombardy and Liguria which actually happened and are documented.

all islam has done since its inception is wage war with Europe

correct, I am greek

Politics, indio.
Besides, the yurops have a cukold fetish.

greeks are Caucasian therefore white

and Americans dont ?

That's not my point

That map was clearly half assed by someone who didn't bother to check all the evidence available and just made shit up while forgetting to include actually documented battles

I am not greek you fucking summer

its a greek world you just live in it indio

Woah 300k omg. How can continent of 600 million deal with so many africans.

Turkey will show them the way!

yes, but left uncheck in 20 years those 300K become 20 million. by 2100 Europe will majority african

KEK how the fuck shrimp dicked t*rk bois gonna compete?

*loses constantinopla*

This is only two months and from just one shithole you roach.

>constantinopla

yes, also known as Istanbul

>there's a white genocide going on!
>chill bro, nigs are having sex and having 4 kids. You should have sex and have children to protect you 'race'
>3D is trash! Every woman is a whore!

I kek evertiem

Oy Vey! Thanks, Crusaders. It was our mistake that thing with Jesus but we're ok! Thanks again!

So what your saying is you couldn't understand OP's webm?

im going to have 9 children with a blue eyed blonde haired woman and theres nothing you can do about except scream from your tiny little favela

That's azerbaijan, m8.

why do Azerbaijani women love BBC so much?