>Spaniards are racist

They don't, it's a tired meme.

do you remove your orthodox bro?

you're forgetting that the bosniaks are of the same race as us

What about cockroach on red red flag?

they have already been removed from our neighborhood

Kosovo je serbiaaaa

Yay, Czechia is best

I believe this is based on black people or Asians. Most serbs have nothing against those. Hell a large part of the population doesn't mind Turks cause vecation and TV series. But ask them about gypsies and you'll see racism

poor countries are racists(I don't know what happened in yugoslavia tho)

>poor

We are on par with Greece or Poortugal and the best of post-comms. Racism pays off.

It's a good thing Serbia is so tolerant, or they might be angry about the whole Kosovo thing.

>How do you remove kebab?
But they fucking didn't, where is this shitty meme even coming from?!

If S*rbs truly would have removed Turks as they claim, the Ottomans wouldn't have been able to besiege Hungary then occupy Budapest for ~150 years, and later assault Vienna itself.

Fuck. Filthy liars.

>We are on par with Greece or Poortugal
shit tier
>and the best of post-comms
Slovenia is the best

>Slovenia

It's like a slightly bigger Prague.

Gypsies arent human so its not racism.

Most people don't know this, but Slovenia is actually the size of Wales in Britain.

t.muhammmado

Most people don't care, if at all

they are turks themselfs

>tfw not a racist

>tfw racist

Stop being nasty!

lmao, poor bastard gets roasted
giving you 1 (one) free grant to mock me for raising back your self-esteem

>How do you remove kebab?

By not wasting efforts on spazzing out against basically everything else.
Want effects? Concentrate your effort instead of trying to wage war on everyone.

Take a look at Poland, for instance.

>OMG so based for lashing out against every shitskin, including visitors from South America!
>Meanwhile we lack energy to respond to the fact that our government keeps flooding our country with hundreds of thousands of Ukrainians

It seems they only used whites for that study. Probably english expats.

2pac meme

>UK
>No racist

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Which country is the most tolerate(for Asian especially jap aka ne) in Europe? Sweden?

so...you don't really hate us?

man får vad man förtjänar

flirted by swedish gals?

Every blue country guys should start female hormones

They surely didn't go to Lisbon where there are, unironically, bars and discos that only allow niggers and women.

Or might just be because of that

It's probably most related with romanians or moroccans
We are kinda ok with sudacas, I don't think that many people care about filipinos

oh okay

>can't be racist because never met a nigga irl

I fucking hate croatians and albanians though. For some reason those people are the most smug and arrogant assholes you can find. It even shows on their posts on this board, they somehow just can't contain their autism

No one hates Asians. Even here you're seen as exotic and smart people, although dog-eater, pulled eyes and ching chong jokes are common. I've only seen countries that are being chinked in huge numbers hate Asians - Australia and Canada.

fuck this backwards racist shithole

orthodogs are christian muslims

man why are the czechs so fucking racist?

i thought its quite liberal and similar to germany or canada even, ie people don't give a shit who you are as long as you don't fuck things up or ruin anything.

Yah, same with romanians. I guess the word racism is associated with hating blacks.

>white participants
Ayy.

Aside from the gypo scum itself, do people even consider them human?

>you can't be racist if you already removed minorities

implicit association tests are garbage but it isn't like this map is that far-off. in reality, northwest europe is still the least racist, the ex commies are the most

common assumption here due to american cold war mentality eastern bloc is full of ultranationalists types and so-on since we get spammed with "xenophobic nationalism on the rise in russia" and showing a bunch of neonazis news reports and since we need to fill the narrative on who the bad guys are since communism ended.

We don't have anyone to be racist against.

Muslims aren't a race, they're cancer.

The rest of people in Serbia, how to have racist incidents against niggers, when there are no niggers ?

A serb even led the Ottomans to occupy Hungary and assault Vienna.

Well a Serbian grand vizier, who was the de facto ruler of the Ottoman Empire at the time.

Essentially you were occupied by Serbia, not by Ottomans.

who hates asian? asian hate asian?

I find this map hard to believe given how much utter shit and grief pan-Serbianism caused the continent in the last century

how about this?
We really really want to mock white/black/muslim people like this, but there is no common jokes because some of us admire white people and we're well educated and have peace mind :(

The most racist are Mediterraneans, especially you and the Italians

kek

Poland and Hungary are down there despite having much fewer immigrants than Greece and Italy. you were saying?

you Slavs need to kys

That's not racism, that's a fact of life.

You have such eyes.

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children!

I thought we wuz raciss for leaving Mutti's loving arms.

>444
check em

this

yeah but they absolutely make fun of asian