Anyone ever travel to fuck cheap 3rd world pussy?

Anyone ever travel to fuck cheap 3rd world pussy?

I want to go to Ukraine but I'm afraid I'll pay for a hooker who will get her pimp to rob me.

I would think the travel costs would out weigh the cost of cheap pussy....unless you were there to get cheap pussy many times and then it could be cost effective.

I would do other stuff during the day though. Ukraine is a pretty historical country.

that's a really stupid idea. no one in Ukraine speaks English. you'd probably just get robbed or catch aids or something

Same but in Africa
Where should i go in Africa that women are actually hot and it's not that dangerous ?

France

kek this is true my tinder has nothing but black women bjut still it's not like the real experience

otherwise asia, where can i go in asia ? or india ?

All the french speaking ones are bad. Angola is pretty good from what I know.

I suppose $400-500 is enough for spending good time in Ukraine for the month. Excluding pussy.

It must be super easy to be a serial killer in Ukraine. You could bribe the authorities so easily

Going to the 3rd world for prostitutes is disgusting and immoral. Real men go there to become warlords and win the hearts and minds of the women

brotip: if you ever travel to the 'third world' you better get rid of this mentality for the duration of your stay, it might get you into a lot of trouble

Czechia. Prague is full of whores for 100€ per hour or less. Plenty dedicated whorehouses, stripclubs and so on. Just do your research.

And nobody will shoot you, steal your kidneys or gift you aids.

what can you offer me that slovakia cant?

Class, culture and metro.

Ethiopia.

>Ukrainian average wage is less than 200 euros a month

What the fuck how can they even survive?

> Estie is making fun of other countries for being poor

it's a lot less cheaper though

enjoy your AIDs

Our average wage and minimum wage are the highest of all ex-ussr cunts. We rich boi

that's bullshit, how does Estonia have higher score than
> Italy
> Spain
> Hungary

Estonia is developed
BRAVO ESTONIA

Bc life here is amazing. Really is. The well being index takes into account many little things that Sup Forums memers overlook, like that we have 8th best school system in the world (3rd place in PISA tests), free public transport, incredibly technologically advanced infrastructure, free college, full healthcare, biggest number of tech start ups per capita in the world, basically non existent terrorism, no AntiFa/BLM bullshit

>> Italy
>> Spain
are you sure your question is serious?

Every time some retarded shit happens in the world I'm eternally grateful that we don't have that here

Honestly one of my biggest vices is going on YouTube and seeing disgusting English chavs pick up Ukranian and Polish women on the street in Kiev or Warsaw with a hidden cam/microphone

it's sickeningly easy to get them in bed, meanwhile i can't fuck a 250lb niggress here

Try Germany instead. They're more civilized.
>immigrants
Immigrants are a time bomb, not locust.

It's fake retard. It's all fake. U probably think PublicAgent is real too

I'm an eu citizen. If you guys didn't speak an alientongue I might have considered moving there.

Our language is so incredibly difficult it keeps out all the foreigners. Very nice

>100€
are they top models ot something?

that map is bullshit, and even if you have higher wages everything costs more in your country as well.
estonia is better and richer than russia on average, and ordinary people are wealthier but it's still a shithole even compared to portugal

>Internet retards think they are smarter than a union of economy and sociology professors

Kys my nigga

If you go to Ukraine, go to Marinka. Ask around for Naadia, she'll accept payment in the form of two cans of Tushanka

>Anyone ever travel to fuck cheap 3rd world pussy?
I feel so pathetic and embarrassed when i see something like this (i bet most of us 3rd worlders feel this way).
People from the 1st world see our countries as some brothel, and the only thing that bothers them is if they get robbed or killed while using local women like cumdumpster.
Being a pathetic thirdworlder is truly suffering.

Also, Eastern Bloc is second world, not third. Like, by definition

>muh PISA
lol

Imagine where Russia would be when instead of trying to conquer Europe they had minded their own business and developed their country

Can you stop being so butthurt whenever Estonians mention how good life is here? Move back to Russia u coward

>Like, by definition
like, there is no soviet union anymore (unfortunately) so that classification is obsolete.
now the term 3rd world basically means poor underdeveloped shithole like russia or any eastern european country

estonia is a shithole. you're just finland's liquor store at best

Hmmm, it seems that it's safer to live in Africa than in Russia

>Unfortunately
Buttmad that Russia can't sustain itself by bleeding its neighbors dry anymore, honeybunch?

There are exactly 2 types of russians in this thread: tibla and decent russians. The first kind are those who are eternally salty over Estonia becoming hugely successful compared to them. The other kind accepts that Russia is a shitty country and deals with it. I have respect for the latter, first can kill themselves

>US
>China
I don't know what this measures but if this is peace in the sense of probability to not start wars then it's fairly irrelevant.
Because war between China and the US is inevitably a global disaster. Same with Russia and most of the places that isn't shitholes already (excluding Iran which would also be a big issue).

never been in South america haven't you?

if you'r white you can fuck easily black women, why go to africa ?

kek there is tons of arab youtuber in arabic languauge who are there, they have no pb fucking ukrainians. Ukrainian men may be nazis but theire women are whores

>easily fuck black women?
How so? What's the password?

black women never get approched or eyes like white girl, if you are a white man and show interested in them, they will be at your feet, it's fucking easy.

>France
Maybe there. I admittedly don't see many black women (Arabs are more common and burka isn't that approachable). Just curious though.

RAAAAAS BUMBACLAAAT FIYAH BE BURNIN DEM GYAL DEM

>All the french speaking ones are bad.
>talking shit about chad

Ukraine is 2nd world

man this thread is so pathetic.

feel bad for being a fucking leaf.

honestly, nobody has nor ever will hear about "estonia", its a fictional country as relevant to the world as fucking malawi or some other place.

i don't get why irrelevant places have to be so turbonationalistic.