/brit/

qt edition x

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/y60wDzZt8yg
youtube.com/watch?v=3bIcbnDXSRg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for Ireland

poonime

>London mayor Sadiq Khan has stated this morning that tower block fires are part and parcel of living in a big city

Donald bogfart niggershart is not my president

Business idea: get assigned extremely expensive housing because it's in london

then set it on fire because you don't think it's nice enough and get the taxpayer to give you free accommodation in london that's even nicer and more expensive

whoa a student with leftist views, isn't she the original one

On the train, next a shuttle bus then 2 planes a train and 1 more plane and I'll be back on Great British soil.

well /brit/?

Are you the expat? fuck off we're full

Why does all news about the UK reach the front page of reddit

will corbyn give me free shit?

Edgelords out

we've reserved a patch just for you

leftism is a mental illness, imagine how well rounded she'd be with moderate conservative views.

>a "loner in the truest sense of the word ... who never held down a job, never had a girlfriend [and] never [had] any friends"

How many on here fit that description?

So excited to be back but 2 6hour waits in airports is shite. Cheap flights though and get to spend the weekend in Amsterdam so that'll cheer me up

really sick x

He says from his basement as if he's any better

is that about isaac newton or someone similar?

jesus fucking christ i would love to fuck her so bad

she's fucking beautiful

Nah you're Australia's problem now, we are ram packed full atm mate

Fuck off Serbshit

Don't understand why people live in flats or tall buildings or cities or London or the south

I fit the last two. I've had one paying job working at HJ's. That's the only paid just I've ever had.

ah yes, generic insult #45, we meet again.

There's literally nothing wrong with left wing economic policies, coorporations shouldn't be allowed to fuck over the earth, people and get rich off the back of a nation and its workers, and then fuck them all by paying no tax.

If you even so much as mention the words "free market" i'll lose what little respect I had left for you 'nce

Not an argument

hes an expat that lives in a luxury resort

Englnd maybe but Wales has tonnes of room, plus nothing is keeping me from seeing my doggos I havent seen them in an entire year.

And has sex with children

>is that about isaac newton

>expat
surely you mean rorke immigrant right?

left wing policies are the reason big corporations can fuck everyone over though

Yeah, I was definitely talking about economic policies.

>Leftisim is a mental illness
>While all the Sup Forumsfags joke about hundreds of people including children and babies being burnt alive in a tower fire.

had a friend for about a year before they got tired of my shit and we drifted apart

because all the jobs are in london mate

same reason people live in small apartments in new york city

>Perpetrators of the Northern Irish Troubles are counted as “victims” acc. to U.K. law

>My cherry picked images are an argument but you're wrong for insulting me
The times pol leaks into real life has shown nothing but pathetic human beings

london has been in shambles this year hasn't it

>expat

uh no sweetie xx he's a simple immigrant

Don't need a lazy communists respect

Sup Forums is and always has been edgy. Why you'd conflate it with conservatism is simply baffling.

it's almost like we're on Sup Forums or something huh

My thoughts regarding the fire:

*BRRRRAAAAAAAAAPPPPPP*

Posting for own purposes x
youtu.be/y60wDzZt8yg

Nah even up here in rhyl we're shoulder to shoulder at the moment mate we'll let you know when we free up some space

7 Days till my area goes rfs for NBN. My body is ready.

how?

>entire building on fire
>doesn't melt steel beams
???

fuck off literal reddit

>ree i don't like the point you're making so I'm gonna attack Sup Forums
You don't need to reply to me.

urm sorry sweaty white people can't be immigrants x

>no impact

life is a bit too high pressure too bee honest
it's quite liberating to know that i can simply kill myself at any time

Fuckin raining cunts

shan't be streaming a single microsecond more of news coverage of this. I was promised a collapse, simple as.

beautiful morning

>why yes, i did relocate to south east asia for "work"

Bitch looking like the dyke from Deadpool.

>After the war Mosley was contacted by his former supporters and persuaded to return to participation in politics. He formed the Union Movement, which called for a single nation-state to cover the continent of Europe (known as Europe a Nation) and later attempted to launch a National Party of Europe to this end. The Union Movement's meetings were often physically disrupted, as Mosley's meetings had been before the war, and largely by the same opponents. This led to Mosley's decision, in 1951, to leave Britain and live in Ireland.[citation needed] He later moved to Paris. Of his decision to leave, he said, "You don't clear up a dungheap from underneath it."[33]

>Shortly after the 1958 Notting Hill race riots, Mosley briefly returned to Britain to stand in the 1959 general election at Kensington North. Mosley led his campaign stridently on an anti-immigration platform, calling for forced
repatriation of Caribbean immigrants as well as a prohibition upon mixed marriages. Mosley's final share of the vote was 8.1%.[34]

>In 1961 he took part in a debate at University College London about Commonwealth immigration, seconded by a young David Irving.[35] He returned to politics one last time, contesting the 1966 general election at Shoreditch and Finsbury, and received 4.6% of the vote.[34] After this, Mosley retired and moved back to France,[34] where he wrote his autobiography, My Life (1968).

>In 1977, by which time he was suffering from Parkinson's disease, he was nominated as a candidate for Rector of the University of Glasgow in which election he polled over 100 votes but finished bottom of the poll.[citation needed]

>Death[edit]

>Mosley died on 3 December 1980 at Orsay in Paris, France. His body was cremated, and its ashes were scattered on the pond at Orsay.

i don't know, i just heard it from molyneux or someone and didn't bother researching any further, big corporations seem to be promoting leftism these days though

Hmm, yes. Lot's of rain the last few days.

please sub to my youtube channel
youtube.com/watch?v=3bIcbnDXSRg

still chasing that ever elusive "bug"

urm sorry sweaty that's superior British engineering at work could fly a plane into it and it'd just bounce right off x

Absolutely shocking at how many people don't know the difference between an expat and an immigrant.

Expats are SENT to a country, often paid extremely well "inconvenience bonuses" live in penthouses with maids, private school allowance for children etc etc, extremely highly skilled individuals

Immigrants CHOOSE to go and live in a country, thairunt is some generic dime a dozen codemonkey immigrant

bog shart toilet fart is still not my President

FTTP, FTTN or HFC?

Only brown people can be immigrants

Prove me wrong

She looks damaged as fuck, also no ass.

She is a living meme of the self-effacing, extreme lefty SJW

>"literal reddit"
>"literal"

>is not on reddit

Old shitty FTTN. Thanks Malcolm.

lads does wind or heat dry clothes

>boohoo some people I dont know died

Rhyl is a shithole though I'm talking about farmland

t. stanislav slavnitsky

boohoo some people I dont know died

Did my morning walk through North Kensington this morning, had a smoke along the way. Didn't bother putting it out, just flicked it beside some apartment building lol.

So there was some chicken or something i was eating in a box left under my bed for a few weeks in my room, i just opened it and got a lung full and feel really really bad now

Probably got fungus in my lungs or something

Both

No its way simpler than that. If a Brit moves to Aus and talks to Brits he's an expat. He exited Britain. If he talks to Aussies he's an immigrant, he came into Australia. It's just from whose perspective it is seen.

t. Expat/Immigrant

yes

Absolutely disgusting. Abhorrent. Sort it out mate

jet fuel burns hotter than the sun

when did you accept that everything you could possibly do was pointless and that they had won the fight, the battle and the war?

why did you do that
nobody to blame but yourself

Dat interview with the granny. Lad was struggling to pronounce her name
>"I WOKE UP TO PEE"

If you moved permanently and are based in aus then you're an immigrant

Simple as

MY FUCKING ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

weird how past experiences feel like they never happened

like, I just got home after a long day,and it feels like it never happened, it was just Imaginary

And yet every Brit I know calls me an expat

wasn't expecting it 2bh :^(

Trying to get some fresh air now

>also no ass.

Her feminist novel is under her trying to help prop her ass up for some nigger.

fuck off yank

an expat is anyone who lives outside their own country, the silly boy is making up definitions to fit its worldview.

Have I offended you?