I will never be allowed to join my anglo brothers in cape town or Johannesburg

I will never be allowed to join my anglo brothers in cape town or Johannesburg

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandra_Laing
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

CHI

>Johannesburg
Take a look Mr. Quads, makes Brazil look like Switzerland.

Kek, if this is indeed real than lel. Terrible sure but can't say the colonizers didn't have it comming

luckily I have business associates in jo'burg

I am too junior to go on trips there but I work for the same company as my father (unironically because of nepotism) and he has been there 4/5 times and has always been to luxurious gated community conferences

Is this the future of Europe?

Step 1. Australia
Step 2. Canada
Step 3. USA
Step 4. Brazil
Step 5. South Africa

Europe's only on the first two steps, going to take some time before it gets to 4 or 5.

Lot of those 'bad buildings' as the locals call them, basically are taken over criminal syndicates that found by simply throwing 1000's of blacks into them and the new residents pay the criminals 'rent' so to speak.
Ponte tower was/is the largest of them, quite an interesting place now and its past was actually the opposite of where it ended up

No, south Africa's history is incomparable to Europe and only a complete retard world suggest it is comparable in any way

>implying niggers don't ruin any area they inhabit
Top laff Tyrone

You aren't contesting my point at all.

And when did I suggest Europe's history is like South Africa's at all? Dumb nigger.

Depends how Europe handles its immigrants.
If they actually integrate them into society, throw the dud ones out and make them part of whichever culture they've moved into, they might be ok. If they just let them run around like spear chucking nig nogs and retarded muslim inbreds, give them rubbish jobs and no chance of upward mobility (social, education, employment etc) then they'll continue to run around like savages.

As- points out. Having the weight of numbers matters.
Australia is about 94-96% white, Canada is about 90-93% white and the UK is about 85-86% so they can use that 'cultural leverage' so to speak to 'make' someone part of their ethnic society and in the case of Canada and Australia- they do actually integrate their migrant populations. Meaning we will sit your arse down in class, you will learn English, you will learn about how society works in your new country and be supported into employment, housing and all that.
I don't know about the UK or US.

>Canada is about 90-93% white
Very wrong Bruce, not since the late 80's or early 90's. We are on the immigration suicide fast track.

Shit, I thought you where around 90+%?
I know you get a lot of eastern euros and some of the southern ones... and I guess we can count the french, sometimes.

I think we are more like 70-75% now.

>anglo brothers
Most are the result of their ancestors doing a blanda upp as soon as they set foot here, brit and dutch alike. Just like my great granddaddy did.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandra_Laing

I love how Brits all want to live in dire desertic places like SA or Spain, where I'd like to live in Britain to get away from the temperature extremes.

It gets pretty cold in the north.

Bugger, I was planning on going over there in the next 4-5 years once our kids are a bit bigger to visit wife's uncle and auntie there.
They're on the west coast though so I dunno if that's any better.

UK can be fairly cold, miserable and soggy for the most part

Why didn't they have genetic testing for ancestry or paternity at least?

>1960's
>genetic testing
dumbass

You haven't visited a city recently have you?
>At 30 June 2016, 28.5% of Australia's estimated resident population (6.9 million people) was born overseas.
Chinese alone have risen from .8% in total population to 2.4% (2016) in 2 years.