SPIC HATE THREAD

You shouldn't hate yourself.

ayyy 2-0

>OP hasn't done shit with his life and feels the need to hate Mexicans who haven't done shit to him at 11:50 pm on a Friday night confirmed

hola paco

FPBP

I'm OP and I approve this thread!

BUILD WALL

Just give us a chance. We're Catholic. We work hard. We have family values. White/Hispanic marriages produce kids that are basically white. Plus we make fucking awesome food. And lastly, we don't blow ourselves up in crowded public places.

Give it 50 years, and you people will think of us like you do about Italian Americans. We both are a bit tanner an Catholic.

are they really that bad?

t. salty illegal

Some, I assume are good people.

The majority are gang bangers, drunks, and punks.

They're pretty fucking shite. I've been all over Europe and people from Spain are NOTHING like central americans and mexicans. These people are fucking animals

Only a trumpfag deals in absolutes.

I will do what I must.

Yeah spics are disgusting

Fuck off dumb nigger. stop ttying to alienate those of us who are voting for trump.

WHO HISPANIC4TRUMP here???

too real for pol

Since when is Katy Perry a beaneroid?

Amen, OP is a useless nog

If you're ever talking to a Mexicuck and want to piss it off, call it a 'pocho'

It is true Sup Forums, everyone is retarded.

Mexicans are brotier

Mexicans are bad people

Daily reminder:
Any post defending spics with a US flag is diaspora, and may be safely disregarded.

spic = latin America
actual Spaniards are cool

Dont cry hwite boy, she's not for anyone

>tumblr filename
You giga-faggot, you have to go back.

Equality is silly horseshit, someone who has actual brain death, or full retardation is not equal to a 2 year old that can walk and think. Boom

We don't need your vote Paco. Go vote Clinton with your fellow spics.

Edgiest faggot here.

lmao yes you do, besides why would you complain about extra votes for the God-Emperor? I didnt choose to be born here, but fuck me if im not gonna make it better

Stop voting democratic and we can start negotiating

I'm disrupting this thread, your aryan penises cannot resist hot latinas.

Did this really happen?

What is it with spics comparing themselves to Italians?

Italians are a European people and don't have 50% Amerindian savage blood. You will never be white, Juan.

gif/ plz

He did a speach and q&a at some university the audience was like 1/3 Dindu

Only Trump can save us.

I'm not edgy. We don't needs this spics vote. Unless he lives in Florida,Virginia,Michigan,PA,Wisconsin,Colorado. If not he is just as useless as his fellow spics.

Mexicans are genetically white though

We arent trying to be white, we're just trying not to shit up this country. Unless tou want some more mohameds instead? let us know cucky

Here my Aryan friend, breed with her.

You've had over 35 years.

>your aryan penises cannot resist hot latinas.
Correct. But post some better ones plz

Please remove this thread it is hateful and racist

We don't need anymore Democrats in this country. Mexicunts have never voted Republican.

Mainly English but some German and Swiss guy here
I would totally bang an average looking Latina chick which is still really attractive. If marry one 2
I'm probably part native already anyway

So why dont you find out where people are from first before being a proper cunt?

Reagan gave you amnesty. Now California,Nevada,NM all vote Dem. Spics will never vote Republican because they are too dependent on handouts. No matter how coservative you claim them to be, they never go out and show it.

Trump! Trump! Dis Latinos gunna vote for truump!

Not "aryan" but 100% on the MAGA train. Does that count ;)

Spics are savage people

As long as you're here legally and don't act like a degenerate.

Not Aryan, got some native American blood in my bloodline I just found out a week ago. I'm ok with Latina qts.

Can I cash in any Native American privilege now? Actually wondering this now.

California used to be the most Republican state in the country. In the mid 80s Republican Reagan gives spics amnesty. By 1992 it turned into a Dem stronghold. In 7 years time, spics ruined California. Nevada was Republican until 2004, Arizona is less Republican than it used to be. The reason? Spics.

/Texas/ right here fa'am

Ask lizzy warren bruh

Nothing classier than teaching your kids profanity.

are you in baytown?

Why can't you just name it mexican hate thread?

What did Argentina and Spain do to you?

hispanic =/= disgusting mexicans

when will this mexicunt meme end

>I'm hispanic
>I was born in this country
>my father was born in this country
>my grandfather fought in ww2 for america
>my great-grandfather fought in ww1
I'm never leaving and neither is my family.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK
hate stupid people like this

Nope, Boston native, surviving NYC degeneracy for the moment. Women here are trash 9/10 times fml

A-are cubans cool? Sup Forums we have good women and vote right.

It's alright mate once your protector (America) collapses you'll find out why we conquered your people.

Fuck off limey cunt, Brexit first, then we can talk about making a super alliance

In addition to higher crime rates, lower IQ and voting Democrat. Literally turning America into a shitstained, failed state like everything else they touch.

if you've been here that long you're probably white anyways.

Trump is the answer

you never really could take the place the royal marines just kept getting sick and left the place. If you wanna try and take the place by all means go for it nothing has changed in the past 400 hundred odd years nothing ever will change.

Limey cunt? Remember that limey cunts were the ones that built "your" country.

Typical inane American mut

What are you trying to say? Is English not your first language? It wouldn't suprise me seeing your flag.

its ok greatest ally, unlike women, we were able to let go of the past and become friends. Besides, i like britain, just want you all to be free... too much fuckery with the EU

T
O
P

K
E
K

The fact that you can write in English puts you above 99% of the other spics. Just assimilate, vote Republican and no one will bat an eye. Unfortunately the other 99% aren't interested in that.

>tfw mop the floors
>tfw large quantity of beaners in my workplace and community, latter is because of loonie leftist policies in the state
>tfw my coworkers are kind of cool
>tfw know in my heart they have to go back

> Pablo Martinez

Kek, should have added "you're just jealous of my culture".

Get fucking bent OP
Lupe is a female name britcuck

If they have native blood then they are more asiatic/mongoloid.

sauce

first and a half so to speak. I honestly just couldn't give a damn about grammar or spelling.

Juan Tacoberg

Where is it stated that the children of illegal immigrants are to be made legal citizens of the land they invade? Where in the constitution does this get mentioned?

Only in an amendment to the constitution.
Not that any of those have ever been overwritten by a later amendment or legislation. They're ironclad!

>/pol is one person

Never understood Mexican hate. Open borders have to go though. Have lots of Mexican bros and they are all awesome. All their families bring me in and treat me as one of the senpai.
I guess I just have never been exposed to the thug latino culture, which all my bros hate as well.

Mexicans are anti-white.

14th Amendment. citizenship clause. Creator stated that kids of foreigners (legal visitors) and aliens (illegals) don't receive citizenship

Hey don't be mean OP I like my heritage my family is good people.

Yeah totally bro I mean like my anecdotal evidence is like all that matters bro you know what I mean dude?

A

pls dont

FUCKING