What would a 15 year old version of yourself have to say about your current musical tastes?

What would a 15 year old version of yourself have to say about your current musical tastes?

"wow, Jazz and Classical music. Might just kill myself now so I don't become so boring"
Take a random guess as to what I listened to when I was 15.

that seems about right

A lot of shit from the Sup Forumscore chart?

pop punk and emo

They'd like it? I mean they were just the actual me potentially. They had everything in order to like it already in them.

There was a couple, but I didn't know about Sup Forums at that point.
Alright now It's not THAT bad

metal?

My 15 year old self would probably love xxxtentacion and bloody beetroots, so he can eat a dick.

Yeah, not even good metal. I was a proper little cunt too.
>Might just kill myself now so I don't become so boring
sounds exactly like something I would have said too.

Huh I literally don't know any of that music. Really makes me think.

Metal

He would probably be psyched that years later I'm still passionate about music and have developed my tastes this whole time by discovering new stuff and going to shows.
Some of it would confuse him but most would probably blow his mind.

where's the drop?

dude you got paid to play guitar on a videogame and your band is fucking cool

current me is not impressed

I dont care about what that little shit would say

holy shit dudeeee

I can't believe I cared so much about the opinions of others

>cool
idk i still listen to a lot of what i liked in high school and the new stuff i've found fits in with those styles, and the stuff i've shed i don't think i'd be too concerned about having lost

>this is just noise you pretentious fag

"It's pretty cool that you still like Nero's day at Disneyland and your playlist is still a the same mess as before (just on a much larger scale) but can I ask why do I see fucking SOAD again? I was sure we were over it"

>You just listen to a bunch of girl-pop, indie-shit and noise, wheres the post-hardcore and eminem you faggot?

I am a 15 year old version of myself.
So I would say my taste is pretty good

the things i liked then are good and the things i like now are too
there's definitely a few stretches in between of listening to things that are "serious" or "academic" or "technical" that were regrettable though

TEN YEARS LATER AND BROSPORT IS STILL THE JAM OF A LIFETIME
OPEN UP YA OPEN UP YA OPEN UP YA OPEN UP YA OPEN UP YA OPEN UP YA OPEN UP YA OPEN UP YA OPEN UP YA OPEN UP YA OPEN UP YA OPEN UP YA OPEN UP YA OPEN UP YA OPEN UP YA OPEN UP YA OPEN UP YA OPEN UP YA OPEN UP YA OPEN UP YA OPEN UP YA OPEN UP YA OPEN UP YA OPEN UP YA OPEN UP YA OPEN UP YA OPEN UP YA OPEN UP YA OPEN UP YA OPEN UP YA OPEN UP YA OPEN UP YA OPEN UP YA OPEN UP YA OPEN UP YA OPEN UP YA OPEN UP YA OPEN UP YA OPEN UP YA OPEN UP YA OPEN UP YA OPEN UP YA OPEN UP YA OPEN UP YA OPEN UP YA OPEN UP YA OPEN UP YA OPEN UP YA OPEN UP YA OPEN UP YA OPEN UP YA OPEN UP YA OPEN UP YA OPEN UP YA OPEN UP YA OPEN UP YA OPEN UP YA OPEN UP YA OPEN UP YA OPEN UP YA

>how do you enjoy any of this? its either noisy shit or they have no talent. you need to try queen, the best
fuck my older self. adapt

Well I listen to the same sort of shit only better so I'd probably be pretty cool with it

>is that what rap sounds like in the future? sounds fucking boring.

>You listening to all of that shit still isn't going to impress any girls.

>you STILL listen to that album?

Why do you like Marilyn Manson so much you cringey retard.

I'm 15 now soooooo

It'd be major redpill, I listened to so much shit back then(Ariana Grande was one)

based.

Devin Townsend from Strapping Young Lad shaved the skullet and makes operatic pop prog metal now? and you're obsessed with it? strange.

>operatic pop prog metal
damn, are you posting for me? lol
recommend me anything that fits that please!!

about me, my 15 yeard old self would admire me because i have found everything i wanted to listen at that age, something i think i won't be able to satisfy again.

“Why do you like Kendrick Lamar? He just sings about how much fun it is to kill people!”

wtf breh that's not eminem