Thoughts on this album?

Comment and/or rate the album

1/5 system of a down's best album

Its alright. I still like "this cocaine makes me feel like im on this song". Cigaro is pretty good minus the stupid shock rock lyrics. Everything else kind of makes me cringe. Everything they made after this was lame though. Serj tried to ride 9/11 for way too long.

hypnotize is better. Easily their worst album

How is toxicity or s/t not their best

mezmerize>soad>steal>toxicity>hypnotize

>Serj tried to ride 9/11 for way too long
True.

I remember this ushered me into my "edgy "rap is crap" phase.

steal>toxicity>soad>mesmerize=hypnotize

>mezmerize=hypnotize
bad opinion

It's really bad, but has some fun moments. Some normies I briefly drank cans with sang cigaro all the time because 'loledgy' and SOAD were the most 'obscure' band they knew.

>steal this album above anything else
are you fucking insane senpai

My favorite SOAD album of all time.

WHY

>he thinks mesmerize is better than steal

Love it, great nostalgia
my dad was into coke and SoAD post-divorce when i was a kid

Self titled shits on them both

Hypnotize is better than Mezmerize you fucking plebeians. Here is the objectively correct ranking:

Toxicity > Hypnotize > Mezmerize > Steal > SOAD

How is Toxicity anyone's favorite? Half of it is filler. Needles, X, Science, Bounce, Prison Song, and Jet Pilot, Shimmy and Deer Dance are all garbage tracks.

>all of these wrong opinions in this thread

Objectively it goes:
Toxicity>Steal>SOAD>Hypnotize>Mezmerize

Sad Statue, though?? Lost in Hollywood? You've forgotten that all of their albums are gold. Can't wait to hear the new one

Shimmy and Aeeaeowhatthefuckevernig are my personal least favourite songs of theirs but everything else is pretty dank in my opinion.

Self-titled is objectively their best.

Agreed. Top 3 tracks??

Darts, Peephole, Suggestions

Don't you have high school in the morning?

I could never get over Serj’s dumbass annoying fucking voice that sounds like a sheep

Toxicity was the only relevant album, and it's a solid 5.5/10. The rest were shitters. Mesmerize? 3.5/10

All great songs. Pluck, Suite Pea, Ddevil as well. Cubert was also great but probably the lesser favourite on the album for me.

Samefag. Get the fuck out of the threat if you don't like the content.

Thread* ssry Samefag.

You know who actually is and sounds like a sheep? That faggot from the mountain goats or the other faggot from Andrew Jackson jihad.

this game just reminds me of 3rd grade and playstaton2 for some reason. there are a few pretty good tracks on that album that still hold up well when your in good company

It's ok
I still prefer self-titled

>listen to SOAD
>dang this guy's voice is pretty nice
>listen to RAtM
>dang this guy's voice is annoying as all hell why won't he shut up I am considering becoming more of a consumer just to spite him
Serj's voice is magical

Mezmerize>Hypnotize>Toxicity>SOAD>Steal

Why the fuck are you even listening to this band? ALL of those songs are great you faggot. Do you only like Chop Suey or something?

Deer Dance and Prison Song are two of their best

Didn't like it when it came out, still don't like it.

Ballgame's in the 'frigerator
Door is closed
Lights are out

BUTTER'S GETTING HARD

I really liked it when I went through my hard rock phase in high school

self titled is the only SOAD album worth listening to, and also happens to be one of the best new millennium albums out there (and whatever album has video/radio, that shits a jam)

someone should slap the shit out of you for dishonoring Prison Song

Yeah man, totally agree. It sounds like nu-metal Dead Kennedys.

This and their S/T are their best and most consistent albums. I'm surprised by how much hate Mesmerize is getting here. Even Scaruffi approves of this album.

hypnotize>>>>any of their other albums

>Even Scaruffi
Stop

Are you serious? But, like, the chrouses for Dreaming and Tentative are both so crummy and sound identical

Self Titled will always be my favorite.

>nu metal