Says veterans that have lost their limbs are asking too much

>Says veterans that have lost their limbs are asking too much
>Gives 10 million dollars to convicted terrorist

Someone from Canada, please tell me how in the living fuck you managed to elect this piece of shit. I'm not even Canadian and I'm infuriated over this. You love to criticize us for electing Trump, and yet your own prime minister would sooner throw men that have given the ultimate sacrifice under the bus if it means giving people that hate you your tax payer dollars. I just can't wrap my head around this kind of retarded idiocy. How?

Other urls found in this thread:

camteenz.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's a cool guy and doesn't afraid of anything

He literally doesn't afraid so much that even when called out on this kind of treason he flippantly changes the subject without even addressing what was said. I saw a video of the house of commons trying to get a straight answer out of him for 20 fucking minutes and this guy, a leader of the free world, repeated the same non-answer every time. For 20 FUCKING MINUTES! I've never seen ANYTHING like this before in my life. Has Canada gone MAD?!

>and this guy, a leader of the free world
Lel whut?

A leader of the free world.

Had to settle up for Conservatives illegally sending him to Guantamano Bay

I agree. hes a fucking fag only interested in pleasing old ladies.

Liberals, this shouldn't surprise you

At least we got rid of Harper, even if was just voters going for a cooler haircut.

Lel this is what leafs believe in

u mad?

From everything I read, the legal repayment would have been reintegration. That's what legally should have been, and would have been performed according to Canadian law. The 10 million was criminal, which is why it was done UNDER THE FUCKING TABLE. He did this hush hush trying to evade the public eye.

I didn't vote for him. His dad fucked our country enough.

Didn't Harper keep you guys afloat during the 2008 recession? Even China commended him for it.

This fucking meme

What was so terrible about Harper that makes this piece of shit a suitable replacement??

>Even China commended him for it.
You say that as though it's good what the chinks think

Canada is a free western country. Why wouldn't he be considered a leader of the free world? Aren't all western leaders leaders of the free world?

don't know, hope he drowns in a tub of maple syrup tho

>Canada
>Free country

he's handsome and women shouldn't have the right to vote

pretty simple

How?

It happened because we have 1 province that thinks it is the only province that matters.

It happened because eastern Canada will sell out for anything that betters themselves over the good of the country.

Every Fucking Time.

It happened because there are too many Liberal useless cunts in one province who would rather elect a drama teacher than keep a guy who was keeping the ship upright.

You suck Ontario. Right to the fucking balls.

Because it's singular. There is only one leader. Usually someone from developed, successful, free country, wielding significant amount of influence.

Canada had sensible banking regulations, and not a shit ton of leveraged bad debt like elsewhere.
Harper slashed the federal business tax rate to 20%, adding billions to the debt. I can't remember the exact amount he added overall while PM, something around 260 billion. Trudeau is close to doing as much damage per year, but only because he hasn't actually done or accomplished anything.
Harper lite, basically.

If it was so "hush hush" how is it so well known and not a leaked bit of information?

And Cretien/Martin before him had actually brought the federal debt down, through years of austerity, then Harper blew that away after about 2 years.

This. I owned a business from 2006.

My gross sales for 2006 to 2011 are:

229k (2009)

this mixed with a little DUDE WEED LMAO and millenials/snow birds who don't vote anything but Liberal

Because the act of giving a terrorist 10 million dollars of tax payer money is unprecedented. Something like that doesn't stay a little secret. It's basically treason.

How does stealing less add to debt?

No ACTUAL proof he even threw the grenade asshole, just the word of butthurt Americans who tried to dump it on him

ps try harder, Ivan

its Canadians my friend, they are a sick, sick race

noice

Even if he DIDN'T, he still didn't deserve the 10 milliono. The whole point is that his 'reward' should have been reintegration. That's it. the 10 million was something TRUDEAU decided on his own.

WHY DO THEY ALLWAYS SEND THE POOR!

I didn't vote for this little puppet. Next election should prove interesting as Justin's been getting a ton of bad press, and rightly so he's an idiot. The PC party is a fucking gong show right now. Anyone else thinking NDP has a legit shot this time?

The problem is that the last election was a pure smear campaign against the conservatives. most of the people who voted for him where women and minorities, if anything this just shows who the morons are in our country, concidering the whole smear campaign revolved around bad spending and missing funds. looking at the liberals from a local, regional, or official platform, they fucking suck in all regards. Blatant pandering, bad business deals ( like usual for this cuck country). Whats funny is his dad was the same, how delusional my 'country folk' are.

trips of truth

>semantics
Well done, user.

and isn't that just sad in itself?

Those twits will tax us into oblivion and SJW everything that doesn't need to be messed with.

So Trudeau decides on his own that a terrorist deserves 10 million, but also decides on his own that veterans that fought for Canada are asking for too much compensation. I can see why this would infuriate Canadians. Doesn't seem to though. Canadians are perfectly ok to see their heroes get treated like garbage if it means treated Muslims like gold. God I hate Canada. You guys are practically a meme now thanks to this shitbag.

Uh, still completely wrong, friendo. Love the subtle shift of the goalposts

He got the money because the former Con government IGNORED the advise of their legal team to turn him over to Americans knowing he would be tortured. Illegal to torture him, even if he WAS gulty of something, which the 'Mercans never tried to prove

Did you even read the post past the first three words?

How my so called "countrymen" elected this soyboy will forever amaze me.

How the fuck are we so stupid?

he said a leader, not the leader. you dumb ass nig nog

The entirety of your post pertained to the same thing. You're arguing semantics in order to counter the other user's claim of Trudeau being a leader of the free world.

Basically; you're just trying to win the argument for the sake of it.

tl dr ;
women minorites and nu males

Please just hate the man - not the rest of us.
Everyone outside of Ontario would prefer to not be taking in a bunch of Muslims that have no desire to integrate.

Muzzling scientists and government workers while also putting oil ahead of everything and participating in the destruction of the habitat in which we live for some shekels. Conservatives are an enemy to the survival of the species and need to be executed.

That doesn't explain a fucking thing. Because he was 'treated unfairly' his compensation was to be reintegration. This is something several CANADIAN politicians have said themselves. Even one of them going on Fox news to try and soften the blow. This was not standard protocol. The 10 millions dollars had nothing to do with it.

>Illegal to torture him
the canadian government didn't torture him faggot
should have just let him try to sue the american government so they could torture him again

>pure

ahahahhha oh youre killing me

The Cons dug their own fucking graves on this one, I should know. I worked for John Weston at his headquarters in two of his re election bids and LEAKED lots of dirt on him. I leaked it cause he was a LYING scum

We are fucked no matter which party we vote for, liberal party is SJWs with a credit card problem, conservatives a bible thumpin science haters and NDP are commie lite.

No. When someone says leader of the free world they usually mean the leader of the most developed, richest, free country. The USA is, for now, still the largest superpower, and is a democracy. Meaning the president of the US is the leader of the free world, whether we like it or not.

>USA
>democracy
Pick one.

You've never been to Northern Alberta have you?
Probably working on your masters and have never had a real job I would bet.

You are in for quite the eye opener.

When you like them young camteenz.com

Sure thing, Vladimir Vladimirovich.

Plenty of us in Ontario who don't want them either.

This is what you get when you let a highschool teacher run a country.

Conservatives think oil > everything and are a threat to the survival of the species. This is true for conservatives throughout the world as well. I don't want cucktin trudeau to have a majority though so I will be voting conservative next election lol.

>Fox News.

Canadians have better sources than that weak assed shit. I watched it in San Diego and it was one pile of misrepresentation followed by outright lies the next.
Christ you people are fucking dense.

He was ENTITLED to come back to Canada, period.

>Stephen Harper was an average Prime Minister
>not the best but not terrible
>election comes around
>Enter Trudeau
>DUDEWEEDLMAO.jpg
>now everyone starts saying Harper is a terrible PM for some reason
>conservative party is outed as some radical right wing party despite the fact that the Canadian right isn't even super right wing
>Trudeau wins
>tfw

Being skeptical about the ability of taxes to change the weather isn't hating science.

Trudeau got elected because probably 80% of the population pays little to no attention to Canadian politics.

You keep on missing the point. The point isn't that a Canadian politician went on Fox new and therefore Fox news must be legit, it's the fact that it even happened at all for the purpose of trying to tell Americans that this wasn't a Canadian decision.

It also wasn't the point that he was treated unfairly in prison, it's that his compensation was above and beyond what it should have been.

The man who says that Canadian vets are asking for too much, wrongly gave a torture victim 10 million dollars when he shouldn't have. That's the point. There's nothing you can say to change this.

>He was ENTITLED to come back to Canada, period
here's a question, why was he present during a fight between the Taliban and US army?

he was a member of the Taliban, which means he was literally guilty of treason. and also means he qualified for extradition to the US.

But muzzling scientists is.

at least use your own words cunt, you're literally repeating government propaganda word-for-word

Trips of truth

Harper was very average and only hired sycophants in his office.

Stay mad Trumpturd

He is a 1 termer. His approval ratings have been dropping since the day he took office

He was also an UNDERAGE soldier at the time.

US forces failed to treat him as an enemy under the Geneva Conventions. You keep missing that part.

"Literally"? But not legally by any recognized authority.

I found out from overhearing a name mentioned at John Weston's office about a report from Oceans and Fisheries about the West Coast salmon decline due to fish farm pollution, dug it up and had a few copies mailed out.

I'm hoping that as the world becomes increasingly right wing, that Canadians will feel less guilt about voting conservative next election.

who cares about canadia

If the Cons are pinning their hopes on Sheer, they are stupid as they appear. He got support from ProLife scum who scurry for the shadows as well as big oil. The NDP have better chances than him

Keep dreaming, CuckTard

Everyone knows Canadians are the most retarded population in the civilized world. Why would you ask a retard to explain why he's retarded unless you're also retarded?

We should. Because if ever Canada decides it wants to become the next Sweden, which it's looking like it will, then there's nothing to stop the massive amount of Muslim filth from hopping the border and coming into our country from the north. We already have enough problems on the south. We can't handle another wall the size of a fucking continent. You would be wise to make sure that Canada isn't as retarded as Europe.

PS you fail to recall Canada DID NOT stand behind G W Bush and his little speech "If you aren't for us , you're against us"

What a bitch

Canada have the highest population of degree holders.

Yeah, women's studies degrees

Big if true
More proof it really does take a college education to royally fuck things up

>propaganda
Is this what rightards resort to saying when they've been backed into a corner and can't defend their draconian overlords?

Let's see:

Canada: Has universal health care, few mass shootings, has an accountable election system, doesnt have huge homeless camps under every freeway overpass like Seattle and San Diego had, no retardo Red States who voted Trump and got their jobs outsourced

Defense rests
I live next door to a young Muslim woman who left Syria to start fresh here. I have Sikh, Muslim, Sri Lankan, South African, various East Indian and Native Indians here in Squamish where I live. Lots of US ex pats too

Try hardcore STEM. My nephew graduated from UBCs Engineering program and got his MA, and 60% of his grad class in in S California working at places like Telsa etc

I don't like him and he's a bit of a fag but let me explain the 10 million. People really flipping the fuck out about that without understanding the first thing about what happened.. keep in mind like him or not, criminal or not, terrorist or not DOESNT MATTER IN THIS CASE! This is about human rights and what the law says objectively..

Kadr (from my hometown actually. Hoorah..) was a Canadian citizen and a child soldier and it's unclear if he was forced by his now dead terrorist father and whatever blah blah but anyway..

He was taken into custody by us forces and accused of killing a us soldier (no evidence he threw the grenade.. but this point really really doesn't matter.. in the grand scheme of what happened.)

In Guantanamo bay he was tortured against the Geneva conventions, he wasn't given due process for his crimes, he gave a forced confession, all the while the Canadian government did absolutely nothing knowing this was happening.

When released and returned to Canada he sued for his Geneva human rights violations. The liberal party at the time launched a defence which was taken and continued by the next conservatives government, and legal fees cost Canadian tax payers upwards of 100,000,000 dollars.

It dragged on for years. Here's where the morals and principal don't matter... His rights were indeed violated regardless of what he did. We agreed internationally on these laws, we uphold these laws, and you can't get around them...

There was no way the government could win. It was this administration's legal advisors that said they could not win, and this administration that decided to settle out of court for much less than he was suing for.

Law is law mang. That's all there was to this.

Someone else gets it

>Defense rests
I'd take a nap too if my country was a global embarrassment. One thing is true, you do have an accountable election system and you are being held accountable for your choices, namely by being laughed at.

Difference races aren't the problem. Sihks have been more than open and friendly to me as well. Do not mistake me for a racist, the problem is Muslims. And your one single Muslim girlfriend from Syria isn't proof of what Islam is like or how it should be treated. You need only look to the Muslim majority theocracies that plague our planet to see what goes on. Sweden is now the rape capital of the developed world. Longdon is the acid attack capital in the WHOLE world. You fucking tell me that happened because of Sihks and Hindus living in their country. It's fucking not and you know it. Muslims are a scourge on the planet and have been since Muhammed decided to spread his cancerous religion 1400 years ago. Trudeau is one of these big softies for Muslims. And more Muslims in Canada, means more Muslims in America.

Hardly. Canada has earned a lot of respect from other countries not caving to 'Mericas latest delusion.
Look at what you elected: a guy beholden to either the Russians or the person with the deepest pockets. Both prospects equally foul

A justice system rather than a system that makes sure poor people fill up prisons to enrich donors.

We have tons of Muslims here in Canada. The northern Alberta Oil Patch is full of them.

Most of your reply is just pure bullshit

False. His compensation was to be reintegration into Canada. This is a fact that every Canadian politician has repeated since this thing occured. 10 million dollars was not, and should never have been reasonable compensation. Trudeau knew this, which is why he kept it hidden from the public until the wire transfer went through.

Yes.. he was suing for reintigration money.. it was not handed to him. It followed years of litigation, and had they not rewarded him they'd have paid much more..

Which part is bullshit? You don't believe that Muslim theocracies are all rock bottom on the human prosperity index?

No, reintegration. That's it. Not reintegration money, just reintegration. The ability to live in Canada as a free man was the reward. Nothing more. Any money that would have come out of the tax payer would have been for government funded room and board or psychological evaluation/help until he got back on his feet. It was not to be handed to him like he won the lottery.

I think ALL religions are that, including Christianity, Jewish, when they become extremist

He was elected because he went after low hanging fruit and promised to legalize weed. It got young people who can't think 5 minutes into the future out voting.

Young people that weren't around for the last round of liberal government and have no fucking clue how bad they are.

Everything about him and his party sicken a good chunk of the country.