Hey Sup Forums

hey Sup Forums,

19 here and I still don't know how to pull back the foreskin. Never needed to pull it back to fap.
It hurts when I try to pull it back; is that supposed to happen?

never pull it back and become a trap

thats the hottest route you can take

traps with phimosis are basically the hottest thing on the planet

tell your doc they will give you some creme shit

I can relate, push through the pain brah
Of course, don't go too far
A little at a time
FUCK cutfags

Go to the doctor so he can pull it back. Afterwards you will need to wash your dick multiple times a day. I had this done when I was like 4 and I still have some scarring near the head. Just do it so you can fap man.

My dick hurt so much when I tried to lose my virginity and got limp fast from the excruciating pain

You go to the doctor and you say you need to be circumcised. I did the same when i was 18. After that you will feel good as new. And you will last longer during sex.

Sit in a hot bath and slowly work it back day after day til it can go over the head. Clean the fuck out of it.

thats the thing. I never had to pull it back to fap.
my dick was on fire when a girl was giving me a handy and stroked it all the way down

Wtf is wrong with your dick, go see a doctor.

thats super hot

id fuck you with my big circumcised dick

creme shit?
what doctor do I even go to for this

go to your primary care or a urologist

are you circumcised?

Just pull back a little a time while showering with hot/warm water. Works like a charm just careful not to have the water too hot as your dick will be sensitive.

>last longerin bed

Keep telling yourself lies to make up for the shame of mutilation

Ofcourse not

Ok i'll try the hot water.
Another thing that hurts is the uncovered part (the tip). its super sensitive. does that sensation go away?

I didn't completely pull back my foreskin until I was about 19/20 and that's how I did it. Lost my virginity at 18 and never had a problem but being able to pull it all the way back is part of growing up.

Once you're able to pull it all the way back you'll start losing the extreme sensitivity you have right now. Feel bad for the cut fags who been losing it since they were born.

If I pull it back a little everyday in the shower, how long does it take usually?
3 weeks?

Yea pretty much. It also depends how far you go each time.. Basically do it at your own pace. I used to be scared I wouldn't be able to put it back forward but as long as you don't rush it you should be fine.

What is wrong with your dicks, i have never heard or expierenced anything like that before this thread. My forskin was never so thight that i had to work it. I would have gone to a doctor instantly

wow its almost like not everyone is the same as you or something

what a concept

You kiddin? Every girl i fuck is surprised how long I last. Plus, it's always clean, more difficult to get diseases and so on. Uncut dick is uglier.

i only like uncut dicks if they are small

Ey man, some of us have bigger dicks that the foreskin keeps tightly snug. Were all a little different. Sorry to hear about your little dick that just falls out of your own foreskin.

start taking baths, when you're in the bath every day for 10 minutes pull on it until it finally comes all the way back, then every day pull it back until it gets easier, then start to pull it back and get erections until it stretches

finally when it feels comfortable to have it pulled back with an erection you are set, all these years you've been missing out on jerking off with lotion

you are in for a fucking treat, sex/jerking off with your foreskin pulled back is like 100x better then not, pull that shit back, moisturizer the shit out of your dick head and very slowly massage the dick head with the cream on where it is sensitive, do it really slowly and wait for one of the most intense nuts you've ever busted since the first time you busted a nut

you're welcome op

>mfw all these uncutfags keep talking about their struggles with their foreskins
>Mfw cutfags have no issues whatsoever other than slight sensitivity issues
>Mfw even despite modern medicine stating differently uncutfags still think they're better off

They should see a doctor though, its not good for you to be unable to pull back your foreskin at that age and is likely a sign of phimosis or infection, if they havent been able to pull back ever infection is less likely but still possible. I used to play wow with a dude who at 21 found out he had a fungal infection trapped in his foreskin for at least 6 months. Nasty shit.

It took me more than that, probably a couple of months. At one point I was able to comfortably pull it back while soft, but not while hard.

>Every girl i fuck is surprised how long I last.

Yeah I bet at the end of sex she is really bored waiting for you to furiously beat off your lifeless stump of a cock until you manage to barely cum and spurt a small bit of watery shit on her while she checks fb on her phone to pass the time.

>having tighter foreskin means you have a bigger dick
You have autism.
Explaijn all the traps with tiny penises that cant pull thier forskin down becuase its so tight? Is it that tiny little trap dicks seem big compared to your dick?

Get circumcised

You seem really butthurt.

Can always cut my dick up like your mutilated one. Can you put yours back on ?

lol why would i want to put it back on

Why would you want it mutilated ? My point is I have the choice, you don't.

Thanks for proving me right.

Why would someone want to? Thats like if you were born with a vestigial tail and wanted it added back on.

>mfw americafags are mutilated at birth

Sorry guy I wouldn't know about that.

Cut fag here. I'm genuinely interested in knowing HOW exactly it hurts to pull back the skin. I hear it's sensitive but is there an example you can liken the pain to? A sting, a tear?

Doesn't hurt at all.

What? You randomly spouted a list of ad hominem even though no one insulted you. Youre insecure at best. Calm down.

>mfw eurofags cant even get their dick out of their own skin

So when it gets easier when it's limp, for the next step, do I pull it back and get erections or do I get erections and then pull it back?

Get

That little piece at the top of the underside that pulls tight when pulled back seems like some kind of flawed design. Mine tore while having sex..horrible pain..used to hurt a lot before it tore, too. But since it tore it's more comfortable, foreskin can be pulled conpletrly back now. Same problem for you?

Fucking checled

Well I'm not cut and I last long in bed too. What's your point?

boi

it hurts A Lot. More of like a tear than a sting. It doesn't go away until you let go of pulling back

Nice sexts

>uncut still think they are better off.

But we are better off, this was never a question

The question is: is being cut unhealty.

Awnser: not really, but the surgery is dangerous and unnecessary in most cases

>Calm down.
Calmer than you are. Your rage typing and autism spewing only proves me right.

>Mfw you have no face

You may have phimosis. That is not normal. See a doctor.

a get

Howdy

wasted get

Yea
>boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

i think its a big question who is better off when someone cant even pull their dick out or have sex

Jesus. Still trying to fathom it--only thing I can think of is like a scab only instead of rough and calloused it's skin.

Because everytime you see your mutilated dick it makes you sad.

after losing my virginity it stopped hurting

I have read up on phimosis before.
How do I know if it is phimosis or if it is just that I haven't practiced loosening the foreskin?

Im sure this wont help but if youve ever had a surgical bandage that if you remoive slowly almost feels good to remove depite being painful, but if you remove it to fast it stings horribly? Kinda like that?

U cant fight that shit #444444 give up

actually i really like my dick, the only thing i would change about it is making it about .5 inch longer

>Dangerous
>Performed on most male children in America with no complications other than a scar that goes unnoticed
Wat

You live in a fantasy world, tell yourself whatever you need man.

Dubsman approves.

imagine an almost orgasmic feel every time i pull back my foreskin
>feels great man
>some times i pull it back when i urinate just for a rush
>cut fags dont know how great it is

wasted by someone tard trying too hard on an anonomoosse image board

>Cutfags don't care how great this is
Ftfy

probably a leaf . amirite?

It has something like 1 in 60,000 chance of being messed up and resulting in the child being worse off. Youre more likely to have an issue with an ear piercing byh far as i understand but you know dick vs ears is a diffrent risk factor i suppose.

>So much this it hurts

contact your mohel fuckface

Exactly! A lot of parents do not think of the possible consequence when circumcising their male babies. I mean its a vulgar procedure that some women weep tears of witnessing.
Say that to the men and boys who have mutilated no existent dicks because their parents just had this performed without them even having a choice in it.

Watch the Red Pill

Google image search “skin bridge”

Grew up un the UP of michigan, cloaer to a leaf than an american basically, crossed the border regularly.

>Watch the Red Pill
Retard.

i just some times pull my foreskin back when im at work to get a semi just for a laugh

I never had that problem, nor have i ever heard a grown up having that problem.

These people should have gone to a doctor years ago. Like when they where 4.

oh dude, it is some of the worst scariest pain you can feel. its like your dick is telling you not to do this and you dont want to but you have to. its fucking scary because your dick is so sensitive just putting your finger on it is like sticking a finger in a bullet wound (in a sense) Makes your dick limper when having sex, because you cant thrust properly and when you do you might feel pain or sensitivity, which will make your dick get limp. 4 out of 5 girls who tried to give me a blowjob i couldn't even let them because it was too painful. But there is hope, the more you pull it back slighly and have sex the asier it becomes and less pain. but the sensitivity is always there

the easiest way to stretch your foreskin is every time you have a piss hold the end untill it inflates , when it gets too painful let go and repeat .
this works and it worked for me

DOCTOR, not Sup Forums

that's what happens when you're an uncut, filthy cheese dick.

Yes. literally this.

Im 18 have the same thing as OP cant pull back my foreskin. I have a cute girls ass and one aged at like 14. No hair except where my dick is. also have very feminine body and weird girly proportions. should i be a trap?

Man, that sucks. How the fuck do you cope? Blowjobs are what every man needs in his life.

>Mfw some of my final coworkers give me the same response without having to touch my dick at all

You can try all you want but you can't convince me that being uncut has any benefits
>Mfw most women prefer uncut

>cutfag never know what his own cheese tastes like

You shpuld see a doctor, it shouldnt be that painful.

Fuck I meant cut
Whatever