Rekt thread

Rekt thread

oh no

Not supposed to feed doggo chocolate

Brutal

You sick fuck

Jesus fucking christ not the baby

Can someone please link the child that is beeing beheaded by some, what I assume is, ISIS soldiers?

>the bitches at the top of the escalator knew that this could've happened
makes me so sad.
china's a fucked place.

If he would have kept going, I think he would of made it.

too much, you sick fuck

poor kid coulda survived if he didnt stop

holy christ that killcam is perfect

Get ready: with the way we're importing from shit-tier countries, the first world will soon be the exact same.

Too far, dude. Absolutely disgusting.

reported

the new 2 girls 1 cup

Destined for faggotry

There's more. Apparently workers at the mall knew that the escalator is damaged, yet didn't bother to close it.

That's probably just makeup, you worry too much.

That's some Final Destination shit.

it's a suicide

it's not.

White skirt is a total amateur picked in the crowd, right ? She has like zero stance or reflex.

just a normal day in china

In normal countries, there's a button on both ends to stop the elevator.
But not in bootlegland, where they can't afford real escalators and have to power them using rat people in a running wheel.

Backstory fag here.
These were Yakuza members. They rigged the escalator so the dad would die and they could steal the baby.
That kid is growing up to be a new leader of the Yakuza though, bright future for him. Dad would be happy if he knew.

This is what psychological shock can do to you if you're not used to encountering fucking trains.

hope doge lived

I like how the dumb kid dosent hear the train and gets spooked by it at the last second. What an idiot should of kept running or at least kept an eye on the train

"Why don't you get more into sports user, it's fun!"

> dad
That was a woman who died in the webm...nice backstory

Is the dog okay?

poor kid? he only needed to look if a train was coming and he would've lived

She's just tired because being beaten up.
Weaker opponent yes, could still knock you the fuck out

No he is not okay, he's getting constricted to death by a snake

He may be dumb, but everybody makes stupid ass mistakes every once in a while, it's understandable to feel sorry for the dude.

Hence why he hesitated and attempted to moveback.

African electrician

You betta run, you betta take, cover.

>Hesitated
Don't think so

If your stupid ass mistake is not looking if a train is coming before crossing train tracks then you deserve it. I do feel bad for his parents.

kek

Looks like your trap detector has failed

It's a botch you fools. She went for the pin cause she was out yes but it wasn't part of the show.

Damn, the snake probably popped the dog's stomach like a balloon.
There's no saving him from that.

that is the kind of dude id be banging at a party, bet he just carried on after kek

Soyboy got rekt

You really don't have any feeling of empathy, do you?

Not even a little jerk of doggo's little dick?

Woulda been alot more blood in that vomit doc.

go go power rangers

Did he ching ?

I said i felt bad for his parents did i?

Give it a little tickle tickle

>looking for empathy in a rekt thread
>looking for empathy in a rekt thread on Sup Forums

kektoper kek

Wow dude. So much context. We know exactly what you're talking about

Aussies are fucking everywhere

I'm calling the cops

Natural selection isn't empathetic

You literally said he deserved it. You said "I feel bad for his parents" as if you were suggesting that you feel bad for them bearing a failure, indirectly just taking another jab at the kid for getting run over.
Please correct me if that was not your intent, so I can get a clearer image of the morale status of this random internet faggot I will never meet again.

weirdestboner.jpg

Landing ok

is that a flying penguin

story?

I'm not looking for empathy, I still feel it, though.
I mostly come down here to cringe physically at the pain those people gain, kind of like watching horror movies or riding wild rollercoasters, it's not exactly a pleasant emotion, but rather something exciting and unusual to experience.
I'm sure one or two people online could relate somehow.

jesus christ i haven't been on b in more then a year and these are all the fucking same webms i saw last time
what the fuck

they barely helped. fuck china. retarded country.

>empathy
>rekt thread
pick one and only one

That's not an argument at all to not feel empathy to the boy who #literally_died

>muh moral high ground

What a cuck.

#whocares

What was the video about? I’m not trying to watch it.

Things cannot be unseen.

What...the fuck

4. "I still can't bottom because of the experience."
"I was sexually assaulted back in 2013 by a guy I randomly met at Wendy's. I was a customer and he was an employee. I had just gotten my own apartment and was excited to invite people over. I gave him my number and he contacted me a few days later asking if we could 'Netflix and chill' and get to know each other. Being naive, I said yes.

He pressured me into bottoming, which I was uncomfortable with. I told him to pull out and stop but he finished. Then he said he had somewhere to be. He took my phone, too. I ended up going to my ex's dorm and ended up at hospital that night and had a rape kit done once I realized what had happened. I was scared and angry for the next few months. Thankfully I made him use a condom and am STD-free. But I still can't bottom because of the experience."

open field, nothing to block vision, there is a train which is fucking HUGE and LOUD
still get hit

> then
You give me cancer

are you new kid?

I never said morale is a superior trait. Honestly, morale is most often a disadvantage.