Fear the Samurai

> People in Japan are being paid to have babies, and it seems to be working
Japan's nationwide fertility rate just hit its highest level in 21 years.

> The total rate increased to 1.46 in 2015, slightly up from the previous rate of 1.42 in 2014, according to the health ministry.

> The biggest contribution to the increase came from women 30 to 34, according to Bloomberg.

> Sauce: businessinsider.com/japan-babies-cash-incentivie-2016-6

It appears the Samurai will survive yet again. Will Japan be the savior of the world Sup Forums?

[Pic Very Related]

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sPAwZkXcy_M
youtube.com/watch?v=5HgBNs9cZVE
youtube.com/watch?v=o8p-HVkWyJw
unblocker.yt/de/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-01/japan-s-debt-burden-is-quietly-falling-by-the-most-in-the-world
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yoshio_Kodama
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

Can I come to Japan and be a sperm provider?

I'm 6'1 light skinned chink, I think I'm decent looking too

lol

Dumping Haku

>place crushing tax burden on population
>why aren't they having kids?

>incentivize people to have children
>population explodes

Strange how that works huh?

why do jews fear the samurai?

do they fear asian people because they can't blend in like they can blend in with white people?

JAPAN NO!!!

they are also trying to get their army back. Japan is about to transform into a Poland with money.

Don't laugh at me please I want to be proud samurai too

Time to go full /x/

This is the final redpill you need to swallow.

>the picture on that article
Holy shit, I couldn't stop laughing.

Japanese people were able to repel the commie forces. Perhaps it is the Samurai within them. Pic related.

Don't you love being under Commie rule? Also, doesn't your government tell you to hate Japanese people or are you a foreigner? I always thought that Chinese people were very smart but brainwashed by their Communist government.

So they're taxing men for being single?

Hows that suicide rate doing now?

This is glorious. Are there full videos of this font of insight that I can watch and enjoy?

I'm a white washed chink and the brainwashing really isn't that bad once you actually come here

A lot of the younger generation likes Japan

But there are many of us who are like niggers and savages and many of who are civilised

Meanwhile, in Europe

>place tax burden on native population
>why aren't they having kids?

>import millions of third worlders
>raise taxes even further to take care of immigrants
>native population birth rate plummets even further

nips

its not about money, yuros dont have kids because of >muh career

they have plenty of social services to subsudize their children, their kids arent going to go hungry and they get free daycare

meanwhile immigrants dont really have a job to worry about so they pop em out like crazy.

Interesting. Thanks for the insight.

> its not about money, yuros dont have kids because of >muh career

The same could be said about Japan though. They work just as hard, if not more, on their careers.

youtube.com/watch?v=sPAwZkXcy_M

>The same could be said about Japan though. They work just as hard, if not more, on their careers.

exactly and that's why their birth rate is shit, they don't have any time for a kid

more free time and less workaholic culture = more kids

Is there no video to this based man?

This nigga OD'd on the redpill

I understand but at least they are putting an effort into bringing it up...and it is working. The trend has been upward for that past couple of years. This picture is from the article I posted. It shows the fertility rate trend.

See: youtube.com/watch?v=sPAwZkXcy_M

Who the fuck is this guy

He's nuts lol

Is he though

Holy shit, there must be hundreds of videos between his channel and ZX, this goes on FOREVER

I want to be his disciple

What happened in 66

youtube.com/watch?v=5HgBNs9cZVE

>ywn fight in the trenches of WW3 with stoic Samurai nationalists

That hero SAVED Japan.

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=o8p-HVkWyJw

wait he died? Damn

I read a book by azis ansari called modern romance and man those japs are fuckin crazy when it comes to dating

their government wants them to fuck really bad, they have government matchmaking services, government dating services, and they will literally pay you to go on dates with people and married couples get tons of kickbacks for having kids

>The biggest contribution to the increase came from women 30 to 34, according to Bloomberg.

Oh wow so more autist babies? Great. In 20 years they are going to wish they had let some immigrants in just to help pay for all the extra shit this new sperg generation is going to need.

>hey will literally pay you to go on dates with people and married couples get tons of kickbacks for having kids

Shit...maybe we need to start doing the same shit around here. Too many white males wasting their lives and doing nothing.

>Oh wow so more autist babies? Great. In 20 years they are going to wish they had let some immigrants in just to help pay for all the extra shit this new sperg generation is going to need.

t. Schlommo

wow OP Japan is saved
at an improvement rate of 0.3/year they're only 18 years away from achieving net growth 0 again
rlly makss u thnik

>their government wants them to fuck really bad

>they will literally pay you to go on dates with people

Sounds like the Japanese have things pretty figured out.

This. I hope they enjoy economic contractions because that's all they are going to be experiencing.

I am beginning to think that Japan may indeed be the savior of the world.

>The biggest contribution to the increase came from women 30 to 34

ara~ ara~

If this keeps up they are going to end up with a major cake shortage.

I came.

B-b-b-but they were supposed to fix the population crisis with immigration!

kek everytime

nooOOO
ara ara is too lewd!

The Japanese economy is dogshit right now. There is still a crisis and it can only be solved by bringing the population back up via immigration.

Use a proxy mate. I hate how your government has become the Soviet Union essentially.

The other solution is to use the chrome extension:
> unblocker.yt/de/

1.42 to 1.46 is minor and it could just be a random event

>the cow population is declining
>better import some pigs

>There is still a crisis and it can only be solved by bringing the population back up via immigration.

Stop shilling this bullshit. They should NOT bring ANY immigrants. They need to find any other solution that does not displace their native populations.

Its been a trend for a number of years. See:

delete that trampstump

It's for the future of Nippon, though. It must be done.

Pics or gtfo

It's 6:26 AM, Saturday. You're a fucking madman early bird. Normal people in your timezone are sleeping now.

>a festering bandaid covered with dogshit will heal a gaping wound

naw brah, get a hold of yourself. if unsustainable growth rates and the destruction of culture and happiness is what it takes to keep this shitshow of a global economic system running, it's time to let that economic system die

i'd rather preserve the future of the human race than feed the autistic and the destructive intellectual masturbation that modern "economics" has become

I would go and pump so many cakes with creamy filling that they call me Mr. Twinkie

> Japan’s Debt Burden Is Quietly Falling the Most in the World

Sauce: bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-01/japan-s-debt-burden-is-quietly-falling-by-the-most-in-the-world

The Japanese would sooner extinct themselves before surrendering their culture to globalist pressures.

i wonder who's behind this post

bump

In that article they also mention that consumer spending is too low. By allowing more immigration they could easily increase that in a very short time. It's not fucking rocket science guys. They don't even need to import arabs or niggers like Europe. There are tons of poor asians from south east asia who would jump at the chance to live and work in Japan.

[THIS POST NOT AVAILABLE IN EU MEMBER STATES DUE TO THE HATEFUL AND/OR VIOLENT NATURE OF ITS CONTENT. ANY DELIBERATE ATTEMPT TO ACCESS CENSURED CONTENT WILL RESULT IN PROSECUTION TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW UNDER CONSPIRACY AND ACCESSORY GUIDELINES FOUND IN EU RESOLUTION #3648.]

>galko poster

I knew you were a cuck.

>light skinned chink

If you ain't Jomon you aren't welcome chink scum.

>By allowing more immigration they could easily increase that in a very short time. It's not fucking rocket science guys.
Fuck off with your propaganda agenda. How are they going to pay for shit when they are probably unskilled shit-skins. They will disrupt Japanese society and cause more problems than they fix. NO

>incentives work
who could've guessed

this is how I always imagined Jews looking in the Star Fox universe.

That's good news.
This means that they don't need cultural enrichment anymore.

I prefer Ojou actually.

>The biggest contribution to the increase came from women 30 to 34
>women 30 to 34

Autism babies.

Fucking jews.

Delete this

I highly doubt other asians would disrupt japanese society all that much. Anyway, the negative aspects of immigration would be massively offset by its many benefits. This is basic economics.

Damien?

fuck off dan

Obligatory

go back to marking homework

> posts a picture of a wholesome girl gradually changing into degenerate western filth
Nice shitpost m8, would crack a bottle of bundy with

If you give them manchuria

Was there ever any doubt?

We had a similar scheme here in Australia a few years ago.

>Get paid 5,000 dollars for every child

What ended up happening was a metric fuck ton of white trash and aboriginals started shitting out babies at Soviet rates, blowing all the cash on meth and nikes and then dumping the resulting criminal spawn on the tax payer.

Japan is an overpopulated tiny Island that had a population boom a couple generations ago anyways
plus with automation becoming more prevalent making jobs scarce it's not only natural they have a decline, its necessary

also think about this too
excluding America, Japan has more people in it than the rest of the Anglosphere

That's why they had an empire. It was a natural step.

The Japanese overcame Commie infiltration because MacCarthur was terrified of Soviet influence creeping into Post War Japan.

So he emptied out all the jails of Japans most ardent, hardline, far right criminals, and the CIA gave them guns and cash to make sure even the slightest hint of leftism got met with extreme violence.

Pic/Link related.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yoshio_Kodama

So Anime is propaganda originating from Imperial Japan? Holy shit...everything makes sense now.

>MacCarthur
Shame what they did to that man. Everything he warned about was true.