What can I do in Australia for 1 month?

What can I do in Australia for 1 month?

Sweat.

ryyb&narc

ice

rape kangaroos

bush walking, you'll meet some interesting characters

Work a week on a station (cattle ranch) in the Northern Territory, drive from Cairns to Melbourne, finish up in Tasmania. The best state in the federation.

you wanna chill homie

What's the best month to go? I wanna go when it's at it's warmest. Finding the time for it would be harder though.

January

do some people still live in the Australian bush?

>I wanna go when it's warmest
But you might die

How hot would you say it is on average in January/February if you live near Melbourne?

I'm not like the average finnish hikky that complains about anything over 20 degrees

Getting out of australia.

>Work a week on a station (cattle ranch) in the Northern Territory
The Finn would melt.

Rape and pillage

It got up to 40 degrees, and I live in a slightly more cooler part of the country

How well do you deal with 14 hours a day of sunlight and 80%+ humidity?

pls pick our fruit

Let's find out

I'm not sure you have a realistic idea about how 40°+ feel like and what Australia tier UV radiation does to your body

>radiation
Just remember to slip slop slap

Yeah, nice try.

> Belongs to an ideology that boasts about strength and survival of the fittest
> Can't even defeat communists on the internet

shit wrong board.

2bh, just go the whole way down the east coast and you'll get the full package. Drive if you feel like looking at fuck all between the large distances between cities, but your choice. Just make sure that if you drive to be prepared, a lot of tourists get caught off guard when they discover we're nearly the size of continental US but with fuck all towns and cities.

Eat spiders