Cuck here

Cuck here.

AMA

Exactly how cucked are you?

post your wife so I can jerk off to her.

Not very to be honest. I haven't told my gf about my cuck fetish. I'm scared she'll leave me. I plan on gently revealing it to her over time and hopefully she'll accept it and even embrace it.

I'm not married. Post your dick first.

So you're a wannabe-cuck? White i suppose? And you want uour wife to cuck you with niggers?

I guess. If that's how you wanna put it. Yes, I'm white but I'm not married.

Snap out of it. You got a demon in you.

I'm not religious either so I don't really know what you're getting at here.

alright... Well, let's hope your girl is up for it then... Any plans on what to tell her?

>I'm not religious
Oh look, an atheist and a cuck---shocking.

Gotta few for ya. I just recent got my gf into this and has been dped by two black men at a time. It went well for the most part but she’s still too tight and nervous.

She wants to try a gangbang etc but not sure she’s ready.

Also have your escapades changed the sexual dynamic of our relationship.

Oh, you haven’t gotten into it yet. Sorry, jumped the gun and assumed you had.

Thanks man. I'm not really sure what I'm going to say. Any ideas?

I don't know why you're getting so triggered. It's a harmless fetish.

How did you convince her? I'm really scared that she'll just laugh in my face and dump me if I ask her to fuck black guys and let me watch. How did you go about this?

We know this is just one big kike Psy-op to make us racemix. We know what you heebs are up to. And we are building special showers just for you and your fellow ''chosen''.

White bull here, I just gotta say; bless you little sissys for sharing your women. We're all better off

Well yeah, I would guess the sexual dynamic has changed pretty significantly. What with all the other dudes she's fucking.

Motherfuckers getting turned on by being failures.

>white
>bull
Is that even a thing?

So here’s the thing. My girl and I met online long distance. Moved in after four years etc.

I was her first bf and sexual partner. She was very sheltered, homeschooled and is dorky shy and not a social butterfly.

It was a cocktail for a very inexperienced, naive albeit sexual stunted girl.

I work at a factory in the ghetto more of less and I’m essential one of four white guys in a prodominately black area/workplace.

We live in an apartment within walking distance of the plants, and she’d see me on lunch breaks.

Needless to say a cute innocent white girl like her got a huge influx of attention and caught these three guys I get my drugs from.

They’d tell me daily to hook them up with her and beyond that I was hella into it myself so I basically told them I’d tell her that they caught me clocking in and out without working and leaving.

I did this and she freaked out and asked how we’d settle it and I told them I didn’t know yet.

Long story short I met up with them with her and they steered the payment towards sexual favors.

She was in no way ok with it initially but I kept reminding her we’d be homeless etc. it was a fluke and it worked.

>>white
>>bull
>Is that even a thing?

yes

Essentially you wear the panties in the relationship while she hunts for an adequate man whom she eventually leaves you for.

So generative and fulfilling.

You are actual garbage.
Fucking disgraceful.

That feels borderline illegal. Isn't that blackmail or coercion or whatever?

Said the guy reading about cuck fetishes on a dead site.

thats disgusting u piece of shit

Hot as fuck btw. How does she feel now?

Kik: shybooknerd76

Gonna get off here hit me up on there

well before you go what kind of favors?

Enjoy the slow deterioration of your relationship as she loses respect for you after seeing you demean yourself and only stays with you to see how badly she can break you. You wanting go full cuck? Sucking cum out of her? Wearing a cage? Letting her abuse you?

This. I made it till 4pm before my daily allotment of faith in humanity was decimated. Made it a little longer than usual