Trump wants to deport this

Trump wants to deport this.

Other urls found in this thread:

c-span.org/video/?c4653228/bill-clinton-1995-state-union-immigration-comments&start=3790
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Quick I need a photo of a white guys hand.
Not fatsos or too hairy please

Let him

i do too

fuck her first, tho ... enjoy that pussy before you send it back to Guatashithole or wherever

That's fine. A bunch of drunk driving MS-13 assholes and fat entitled half-breed having beaner girls will GTFO too.

>when you fall 4dabait on Sup Forums

I'm not seeing the issue.

needed to be said regardless

Whats the problem?

It's not worth he welfare plus government health insurance

None of them are attractive. Bye.

collateral damage from removing these walking turds

but you still have niggers and these turds.

you realize that if its harder to get citizenship then it's easier to pick up beautiful women in mexico, right?

you leftist fags are literally cucking yourself

anyone got sauce on OP?

he sure does, tell them to pack up their windex and mosey back to old mexico

>Trump wants to deport this.
But she doesnt even live in the US lmao

yes ofc.

Damn she is hot. I'm into the bobble head too

Ugh she has no ass. Send her back

I'm sorry, but do those jean shorts double as diapers?

jesus pls keep posting

no one noticed the photoshopped hips?

Well bye

What a faggot.

can you share her fb or insta?

come on now Sup Forums, yall really wanna deport this?

yes

To my house, come on down darlin

Yeah she cumin down undah

I need her younger self in a bikini pic and name if you have it, for scientific research of course.

moar

Best body I've seen in awhile. More like this

Are these bitches even illegal or are you just implying Trump wants to remove all Hispanics? Do you not realize that lying like that hurts your cause?

But how can you deport her when she's clearly outside the US?

Just look at the room, there's no way that's somewhere inside the States, that's South or Central America.

Are you kidding me right now? You fucking alt-right bigot.

Yes.

Anyone that wears clothes with ignorant word plays or puns deserves worse than being thrown out of America.

>Trump wants to deport this.
So...check "this" out 20 years, 5 kids and 60 lbs from now, when the shithole-dweller slut is fat and lazy.

THROW THEIR STINKING ASSES OUT LIKE BILL SAID TO DO!
BILL CLINTON, State of the Union address, 1995:
"All Americans, not only in the States most heavily affected but in every place in this country, are rightly disturbed by the large numbers of illegal aliens entering our country. The jobs they hold might otherwise be held by citizens or legal immigrants. The public service they use impose burdens on our taxpayers. That's why our administration has moved aggressively to secure our borders more by hiring a record number of new border guards, by deporting twice as many criminal aliens as ever before, by cracking down on illegal hiring, by barring welfare benefits to illegal aliens. In the budget I will present to you, we will try to do more to speed the deportation of illegal aliens who are arrested for crimes, to better identify illegal aliens in the workplace as recommended by the commission headed by former Congresswoman Barbara Jordan. We are a nation of immigrants. But we are also a nation of laws. It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years, and we must do more to stop it."
c-span.org/video/?c4653228/bill-clinton-1995-state-union-immigration-comments&start=3790

wtf is wrong with her legs?

>wtf is wrong with her legs?
Rickets. All of them beeners suffer from the effects of malnutrition and poor diet as children.