MANDELA EFFECT

WHAT THE FUCK

MUHAMMAD ALI JUST DIED? He died a long time ago. Am I the only one that thought wtf when they just read that he died? What is going on?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lXEupeEMwyw
news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1298&dat=20030514&id=hfAyAAAAIBAJ&sjid=mwgGAAAAIBAJ&pg=6691,3971495&hl=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh shi-

NO AND HAVE THE KIDNEYS ALWAYS BEEN ABOVE THE BELLY BUTTON

STOP SLIDING!

Died: June 3, 2016 (aged 74)

really makes you think.

>le berenstain may-may

damn it cern

Fuck off I'm not sliding, he's been dead for ages. I'm seriously freaking out. Don't you find it strange he's made almost zero public appearance since he was a star and now all of a sudden he's dead. Wtf

No OP, I remember it too.

try not to freak out and remain calm.
Don't get committed by your family and neighbors.

>thought Chuck Berry died in the 90's
>so did everyone else I talked to about it
>He's still alive

Ali was pretty damn based on Race Mixing

youtube.com/watch?v=lXEupeEMwyw

No? He had a special dedicated to him a few years ago at the Bellagio.

lol thats just because you're from a different timeline

I honestly thought he died a while ago.

You obviously don't follow sports much. That's fine, but don't be surprised when you were wrong about something you're not that invested in.

Ali has had Parkinson's for decades and as a result hasn't been in the public eye much. That doesn't mean he was dead the entire time.

They are changing our memories again

...no he didn't just die?

He's been dead for at least ten years now. What the fuck are you on

No, you just came into my timeline.

WTF DIDN'T HE DIE OF PARKINSONS IN THE EARLY 2000's?

Nah. It's been well-reported that he's been in shit condition for a long time.

No I remember he had died a long time ago.

WTF

This is, by far, the worst "meme" ever

Holy shit is this sliding thing real? Saging just for good measure cause fuck this nonsense

no no no... he just died a bit ago... he dodged the draft a long time ago

I saw him on TV at a sporting event within the last 5 years, retard. He had hella Parkinson's. Didn't even have to try to dance anymore.

Bernie/Stein 2016
>bernsrein
2016 we are going to go back to the bernstein universe. It's always darkest before the don

Calling this sliding when you have 5 other "Press F to pay respects" threads

Is it still a meme if everyone I know, including me, thought Chuck Berry died in the 90s but now he's still alive?

Is it still a meme that south America is WAY farther to the right on maps than it used to be?

Is it still a meme that iconic movie lines have slightly changed?

Like this if you cry everytime

he died in the 80s from an overdose

This, wtf!? I clearly recall that he died a long ass time ago..... Is this some kinda experement? Are we Quake soon.

No I was sure he was long dead too.

No it means you're a fucking retard who's too sheltered to accept that you don't know jack shit

Who else learned about his death today because of this epic thread?

No, Chuck Berry was still alive videotaping chicks pissing in his New Orleans restaurant bathroom as late as 15 years ago.

Yeah, I thought he was already dead.

not an argument
>literally no refutation except ad hominem

w-well thats because you're from that timeline!

I just learned he was even alive from the Sup Forums threads

this. I don't remember the cause specifically but he was never alive during my lifetime.

Oddly enough I also thought he had died years ago.

>people from ALL THESE TIMELINES have converged into one timeline, and are posting in the same thread in the same timeline out of multiple ones

HOW MANY LOOPS AND HOLES DOES THIS WILD RIDE HAVE

Occam's Razor
Nigger

Thank God I'm not the only one. I even remember Oprah doing a special about it. I thought this alternate universe thing was bullshit, now, I'm not so sure. This is just wierd.

WE HAVE TO GO BACK

The Berenstein Bears thing does freak me out. I remember seeing the meme being referenced, not knowing was it was and being like, "That's not how you spell that shit."

Also, thought Mandela died in the 80's even though I still wouldn't have remembered it first hand. 80's death still sound right to me.

Fuggg

He literally popped into my head yesterday. I looked up to see how he was doing and the next thing you know he's dead. That happened with Lemmy a couple months ago.

>there is probably a timeline with flying cars by now
>there is probably a timeline where world peace has been achieved
>there is probably a timeline where we have contacted aliens
>there is probably a timeline where humanity has killed itself off in a global nuclear war

>yfw we did this by accident with meme magic

Drudge told me he was in the "fight of his life" and yahoo aports pinged my phone to tell me he ded

i too thought this worthless nigger had passed already

Before I even learned about this Mandela Effect I was watching TV and Star Wars came on. When I heard Darth Vadar say "No, I am your father" I thought to myself, what the fuck, that doesn't sound right.

How do we reverse this shit

Frazier was better

Same here I thought he was long gone.

Only fucking idiot Sup Forumsocks and ledditors are so fucking stupid to believe in the meme-dela effect

what the fuck is going on right now

ive just come back from an almost 2 hours omegle session with a guy who was deadly ill, him and me ''answering'' the question of an OP who was afraid of being beat by his parents and his sisters wellbeing.

life is a mess Sup Forums.

>nubs first time looking into the future

step your game up, the far future will be far more glorious than you can imagine

Fuck you and anyone that was dumb enough to fall for this meme. You faggots are no better than "we wuz" niggers trying insert your subconscious thoughts into the general public. Literally fucking kill yourself.

>I have no logical rebuttals so I must insult those who believe something I don't

>retards remember something incorrectly
>realize they remembered it incorrectly
>rather than admit they were wrong obviously there's some conspiracy where the illuminati is shifting the matrix or some bullshit

This Mandela affect thing is lunacy. Stop being narcissists and just admit you were fucking wrong.

We're blacks kings in a different timeline that converged with ours? This is getting fascinating.

Clearly you don't know what were talking about so fuck off

What are you trying to hide Chaim?

Agreed. I remember that Muhammed Ali died in the ring due to a blow to the head.

>mad

obvious timeline matrix shills

>stupid

Ok, what meme are you talking about? That he wasn't dead or is was and we fell for some shit, because this is being reported all over the news and I DO remember him dying. Hell Diana Ross sang for him at a tribute before he died. Oprah had a special about him. I'm remembering wrong.
Does that mean Christopher Reeve's alive too?

>ad hominem memelord

Hitchen's Razor. The Mandela effect is a non falsifiable hypothesis. I don't need to give any evidence because any "evidence" you have is completely worthless. It's all based on anecdote and unprovable anyway.

The Mandela effect is as provable (and therefore as worth debating) as the Last Tuesday theory

Same here.
Is the Mandela Effect something that happens with niggers exclusively?

I don't know. I had a similar experience with that. I also remember watch a special about classic movies and how the, "Play it again, Sam" scene from Casablanca had been misquoted on a massive scale over time. Obviously I didn't see it when it came out, but it's definitely not in the movie now.

Also, MAGIC mirror on the wall is not a fucking thing. That is definitely the craziest one.

I also remember my mother joking quoting Field of Dreams, using "they" but apparently now it's "he." Nah, fuck that.

The problem woth this theory is that there likely would've been a literal race war here if Mandela hadn't been around. That's not really something that could be missed or forgotten.

Hang yourself, nigger.

Sup Forums has way too many autistic children posting in it.

Shit, I mean I'm 'not' remembering wrong.

Explain this

you are a idiot

I agree. I remember thinking "damn, even people who lived in tiptop shape can get the damn Parkinson's" and got sad

Then maybe it occurred in a different timeline that none of us are from

See a doctor. Literally everyone knew he was alive until today.

I saw Mike Tyson hanging out with him in a Fox sports special just last year. You ARE freaking out.

Niggers Photoshoping books to push their agenda. Fuck off.

The whole reason it's called the Mandela effect is because people remember him dying though.

Oh yeah explain this

news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1298&dat=20030514&id=hfAyAAAAIBAJ&sjid=mwgGAAAAIBAJ&pg=6691,3971495&hl=en

this is why south africans in our reality are always going to be from a universe where he lived.

anything that would alter the timeline significantly enough as to prevent you from existing in it cannot occur in a universe you shift into. new zealanders will never shift from a universe where new zealand has moved because they would fall into the sea and drown. the berensteins will never find themselves in our universe.

No, all the Bernstain ones are photoshopped you shill faggot

I THOUGHT THE EXACT SAME OH FUCK

Photoshop. Printing errors. Guy changed his name. I don't fucking know. Occam's razor (yes, the razors are getting used a lot, their point is to "shave" off retarded arguments so it's only natural). It could be a lot of things but there are A LOT of explanations that require less assumptions and bullshit logic than "LE PARALLEL UNIVERSE!!!"

False memory is one thing. But when large groups of people have the same false memory, that's when shit gets spooky

Anyone have the list

Why go through all of the trouble to remove every Berenstein from search engines?

Yeah the people from the timeline where he died remember that. People from a timeline where he just died today don't recall that. Disagreements arise because the timelines converge. (hypothetically)

Nah you're just baiting now. He died a long time ago but not from a blow to the head.

They clearly shopped all the images on the search engines to make it look like Berenstain. The question is why?

We have to go back.

no no no no no no they weren't there. they were in the back and sat horizontal above the pelvis. this isn't right

I feel like Bill Clinton died already once

>too spooky

hold me, Sup Forums

Maybe large groups of people are just idiots.

Maybe there's just an epidemic of egotistical children growing up with social media.

It's ironic, you have so much information available to you, but you don't care to seek it out.