Is the F-Scale Test (aka degeneracy) Sup Forums approved?

Is the F-Scale Test (aka degeneracy) Sup Forums approved?

I just took it and got a 3.47

anesi.com/fscale.htm

Other urls found in this thread:

anesi.com/fscale.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Every time I take this quiz I get 3.5 +/- .3

Within normal limits; an appropriate score for an American. (The overall average score for groups tested in the original study is listed in the 1950 publication as 3.84, with men averaging somewhat higher and women somewhat lower.)

this test is fuckin retarded.

Is there an updated "F Scale"? Some of the question seem outdated.

Lots of bad questions but got 3.83.

5.37 last time i took it

which is funny because i mostly use my left hand.

Should I an hero?

Your F Score is: 3.70
You are disciplined but tolerant; a true American.

3.93 - I am a true Amerifat

>anesi.com/fscale.htm
Stupid antifa idiots.

Your F Score is: 4.40
I feel disgusted to not be higher

>Your F Score is: 4.37

Your F Score is: 4.13

dog bless :DDD

>3.9
>Disciplined but tolerant, a true American
>mfw I'm tolerant just because I don't care about what degenerate gayfags do with each other
>mfw I have no face

> 3.87
seems about right since im a semi-lolbertarian.

I got a 4.47

>3.2
I'm sorry guys, but at least I'm a tolerant, true American.

3.66, a true american

>tfw I tried my best to be ebil nadzee
>I put "Strongly Agree" on everything but 24 and 18(put Strongly disagree for them 2)
>got 5.67
easy.

It says I should try using my left hand more, but the funny thing is I'm left handed.

>4.20
>"A true American"

420 blaze it faggot

D-does this mean I'm not a true American? ;_;

>tfw true American

I don't know shit about 1946 Germany besides Marshall Plan and economic deregulation though, or ancient sex life, so I could be higher

Looks like I'm also a coconut

Boo yah

Greeks and Romans had huge orgies and gay sex. I've heard men met at bathhouses and had sex there.
Also I heard the Greeks were pedos attracted to boys

I got 4.80

Your F Score is: 4.70
You should practice doing things with your left hand.

What

3.67 true American

4.67 Do I pass?

lol how underageb& are you?
>huge orgies and gay sex
People still have huge orgies and gay sex. It wasn't as frowned upon then, especially in Roman society, where if you were a top, you were still seen as masculine.
>men met at bathhouses for sex
Men still meet at bathhouses for sex! To this day!
>Greeks were pedos
It was a rite in many Greek warrior societies for boys to couple with older men for companionship and learning; in many cases it also meant a mutual physical relationship.

>You should practice doing things with your left hand.
What did he mean by this?

Did I do well?

I WILL FRAME THE QUESTION IN SUCH A WAY THAT YOU ARE FORCED TO ANSWER IT UNTRUTHFULLY.

Low energy but I gotta respect those dubs.

dude weed lmao

Jew here got a 5.2 I think its safe to say they don't like me at my synagogue

4.8. Most of the statements were very true, but what's with the astrology and stuff? Weird as fuck.

Anyway, Sieg Heil brothers.

You're going to be busy Heiling with your right hand so learn to use your left for other stuff.

The only way people can learn is by being dropped into horrible places where they have no control, for if they come out they will be strong, where if they do not they will have been weak.

That is not to say all people must be strong however, a vital part of being strong is the ability to put up with opinions and people other than yourself.

Society is quite weak nowadays, but as always change will be put into effect by the strong ones. Everything will work out.

>Believe strongly that freedom of speech beliefs and expression should not be infringed above all else
>This makes me a liberal airhead
Good test.

I told me i should practice doing things with my left hand ...

Sounds pretty damn degenerate to me. No wonder they collapsed

You probably are a liberal airhead

same as the nornigger

Also got a 4.7

and I figured it out, it means you will have to learn how to be left handed because a Seig Heil was with your right hand.

At first I thought it may have been a reference to cold / calculated brain, but it wasn't.

>4.63
>you should practice doing things with your left hand
I'm confused

>Your F Score is: 3.90
>You are disciplined but tolerant; a true American.

I'm Irish nigga

>4.30
I'm ok with this.jpg

Thats bad wording, people on the left can be as much as authoritarian as people on the right.
I got an 2.3 and I expected this place to average around 4.5 which it seems to be correct. Been here for 4 years (ever since Rmoney was nominated) and most of my interractions with foreigners were with leftists-liberals etc. It was really interesting to see what the average far right-fascist minded westerner was thinking-living-doing etc.

Regardless, I always thought early 2010s libertarianist popularity was just a fad, that most of the people were right wing conservative populists but avoided calling themselves one due to 08 crisis and dubya ruining the conservative reputation. Surveys like this prove how prone the western conservative is to anti libertarian policies.

maybe it means that your right hand will get tired doing the roman salute all the time?

SIEG HEIL!

I got a 4.54 but I really don't get the onsets, "You should practice doing things with your left hand."? What does that even mean?!

>Some people are born with an urge to jump from high places.

Obedient slave cucks test.

[21] Some day it will probably be shown that astrology can explain a lot of things.

someone explain this one.

Kek

I'm left handed. Lol

>questions 13,16,29
>Sex: Exaggerated concern with sexual "goings-on."
>exaggerated concern
>implying sexual morality is a non-issue
>implying degeneracy doesn't destroy nations
A fascist test made by liberals. Excellent.

kek

3.8, true American.

>F-scale test
>F-G-A-Bb-C-D-E-F

What do I win?

>4.30
So is there a patsy for Trudeau yet?
(fuck off RCMP watch some x-files, sad I need to type this)

>exaggerated concern
>implying sexual morality is a non-issue
pffft, obviously sexual emergency is obvious, it 20 million and 16 trillion

I'm not authoritarian.
This still doesn't make me a libtard.

The test told me I'M A TRUE AMERICAN

a (You)

I just barely squeak in as a true American.

Your F Score is: 5.03
You should practice doing things with your left hand.
kek me too user

I don't agree w/ a lot of these questions. I got a 2.9. Here are some of the Qs I strongly disagreed with -- you tell me where I went "wrong," according to you. I do have fascist tendencies though, only because I believe in strength and suffering as crucial for art and life.

>Obedience and respect for authority are the most important virtues children should learn.

Respect is earned. Also, I'm not a sheep and not going to lick your feet. Children shouldn't just be obedient little cogs.

>A person who has bad manners, habits, and breeding can hardly expect to get along with decent people.

I don't get along with "decent people." If by "decent people," you mean Chad and Brittany, then I'll pass. If someone doesn't like my manners or habits, they can fuck off.

>The business man and the manufacturer are much more important to society than the artist and the professor.

Split on this one. I put "agree somewhat." Ideally, culture is most important -- and those who create and maintain culture as a narrative are loosely "artists," and those who would be preserving it are educators. However, in the current state of capitalism, if we had no business folks and industrialists, there would be no economic base from which to maintain culture so I have to go with "agree somewhat" even though this is not what I think ought to be the case.

(Comment 1 of 2)

>very person should have complete faith in some supernatural power whose decisions he obeys without question.

This is just plain dumb.

>Young people sometimes get rebellious ideas, but as they grow up they ought to get over them and settle down.

Nah. What if I "grew up" and I'm 40, and we're still in this liberal shithole? I wouldn't "settle down."

>An insult to our honor should always be punished.

Nothing is that sacred.

>There is hardly anything lower than a person who does not feel a great love, gratitude, and respect for his parents.

I hate my parents, although I am loyal to them because they are my parents.

>Homosexuals are hardly better than criminals and ought to be severely punished.

Gays are fine. I don't care for sexuality.

>When a person has a problem or worry, it is best for him not to think about it, but to keep busy with more cheerful things.

This is just plain stupid as fuck.

>Some day it will probably be shown that astrology can explain a lot of things.

Absolutely not.

>No weakness or difficulty can hold us back if we have enough will power.

If you think this, you can whipped into doing practically anything. Conditions are just as important as "will" or you'll end up like Sisyphus in Camus's story -- pushing a rock up a hill endlessly. But hey, at least you have the will to do it again and again.

What did you answer for:
People can be divided into two distinct classes: the weak and the strong.

True american reporting in

Brother.

>4.20
dude

>Your F Score is: 4.13
>You are disciplined but tolerant; a true American

>>No weakness or difficulty can hold us back if we have enough will power.

I strongly agree with this. Having the will to act and persevere will get you very far in life but you should also know when to call it quits.

>Your F Score is: 3.97
Yay