Pls dont tell me you guys are actually against this

Pls dont tell me you guys are actually against this.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9-GRw8Iw318
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tiny pink penis

free trade deals hurt the common man and put more money in the hands of billionaires

Yeah I just love having uncle sam's fucking retarded copyright laws shoved up my ass with literally zero say in the whole process.

we should include britain if they leave the EU

it would be rude not to

What is the ttip

>corporations can sue sovereign states in a "world tribunal"
>good idea

Choose only one.

You should Include Panama, Costa Rica, Argentina and Worst Korea

It is so watered down i wouldn't give a flying shit if it was passed or not we got absolutely shat on with agriculture it is quite frankly a waste of our time.

It'd be great if those fucking burgers weren't involved

God dammit I hope Trump wins and saves us from this crap!

Go to bed Mr. President

Of course I'm against it, Metal Gear Solid V sucked.

Give one serious argument for it, and how it benefits YOU personally.

Brazil strong.
If this passes, a substantial amount of smart people will immigrate here and then we will become superpower by 2030.

CALLING ALL COUNTRIES INVOVLED
How do you feel about it?

i know your trying to trigger me but i really do hate this world state bullshit
>corporations can sue democratically elected governments
>the deal was done by with large input multinational conglomerates and technocracies
>it was attempted to be done entirely in secret
>it further erodes the notion of privacy
it essentially imposes more laws on civilians and governments and less on corporations

>Koreans aren't on tpp
Those gooks are smarter than I thought.

Well I support it now that it has that friendly looking infographic. It must be all good for me. It must have just been negotiated in secret as a birthday surprise or something.

I mean look, how cute, they are all shaking hands. This is the future.

in case you haven't noticed i'm being sarcastic. This is a cuck thread.

Sure am excited to have my government sued by international corporate tribunals if regulations impede their profits

Doesn't look like a handshake to me. It looks like something else I've seen somewhere...hmmm...

Double Irish Deception: How Google—Apple—Facebook Avoid Paying Taxes

Delete this

the phantom pooper?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9-GRw8Iw318

Make it right. Keep it white.

Read the thread you fucking retard.

EU 2.0? Fuuuuuuuuuuuck you

>transPACIFIC trade agreement
>hurrderpppp let's just include the Atlantic crowd and call it the WORLD agreement amorite gaiz

we won't because if they try to put us in we'll """chimp out""" and destroy everything

Feels good not being cucked by the TPP

While fucking over the smaller domestic corporations by opening up the local market the larger global corporations. Free trade only benefits the industry leader. We need less free trade if anything, our domestic manufacturers have gone tits up.

The main problem with TPP/TTIP isn't their economic impact, but the fact that trade accounts for less than half the deal while the remainder is dedicated to handing over sovereignty to corporations i.e. the ability to sue governments for passing laws that businesses don't like.

The current system that we have in place in the region is not practical if we are serious about retaining our spot as world leader. China is a serious challenger not only regionally, but globally. If we do not act to preserve a serious presence in the Pacific, the Chinese system will spread regionally first but eventually in a much larger sphere.

I do not want to live in a world where dogs can be mutilated and eaten publicly, where people poop and pee in random places, where all information is controlled and where human life has no value.

So this is the plan: we get everyone that is separate from China and put them into a single bloc to form a solid barrier preventing the spread of their ways.

Fuck you. I'd rather a stronger chinese presence in the pacific than be under an american thumb.

Militarily they're still playing catch up and they need external trade partners to fuel their economy, they aren't the threat you bastards make them out to be.

So how does this relate to op

>globalization
>good
lmao

If you understood the TPP you'd realise he was pointing out that the TPP would allow US corporations to sue governments over legislation and demand that they conform to legislation that benefits them, such as your retarded copyright laws. Retard.

I don't want two giant hands in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. Isn't that garbage patch bad enough?

Go back Zhuang you fucking race traitor

China are not our allies

Jesus Australians who say they prefer China to America make my fucking blood boil

They're already fucking buying all our agricultural land, the Government is leasing our schools to the Chinese Government, they're migrating here by the hundreds of thousands and there are many areas in Sydney and Melbourne where pretty much everyone speaks Chinese instead of English. It's only a matter of time before our cuck Government removes the restrictions on Chinese investment in our infrastructure, particularity communications, and our defence contracts

China is not Australias new big brother and never will be. They bought our Iron and Coal and now they're not consuming it anymore but fucksticks like you are allowing them to buy us out

Corporations will take their corrupt dime, yeah, but we need to do something about China. Besides, as an Australian you already have the most advanced mining companies. You can expand into US with those and we expand into you with the ones where we are better.

But if you can't see it that that way, as an Australian, then I think hope is already lost and we should start learning to tolerate the taste of dog meat and the sight of murdered children on the street.

Sacrificing another gold coin to the corporate monsters seems better than sacrificing a child to the Chinese.

manufacturing is dead in both our countries for example we use to process every log cut down in NZ now it is processed off shore and sent back here for sale.

you need a trade deal for free trade, thats a media lie. free trade is no taxes, not regulations. have you seen have big the ttp is?

Hot

>you're not against allowing giant American pharma and corporations completely buttfuck your country are you?

Gee i dont know, I might be

If we don't have free trade you can work in a factory, but now you won't be able to afford food and clothes because of inflation.

The market has completely changed at this point and prices keep going up.

They're migrating here and investing here for a reason.

They've had an artificial boom for too long, shit will start to go south and they'll once more be a poor mans world power. With the rise of the middle class they'll find it harder to be the worlds cheap manufacturers and India will beat them in that field. Their one child policy has also irrversibly fucked them in that respect, they'll have less workers and they'll have a massive aging population that'll need economic support. Their GDP is artificially inflated by the government, they're a lot weaker than they appear but they can't lose face by revealing that. The government is more concerned with internal threats than external, during the good time the people are easy to appease, when things get harder they'll be thrown back into turmoil.

I could keep going, but the point is china isn't a threat. It's the american corporations that are more dangerous in the long term.

Exactly, they're a fucking shaky unstable power

Therefore we should stay the fuck away from them

You think they're going to be more accepting of Australian terms of business when their house of cards falls?

obama hates the uk and told them they would be pretty much fucked on trade deals if the leave the EU.

And considering they had actual politicians in their parliament call for banning trump. Their relations with the US are not looking so great.

Ayyy :')

More like make way for US corporations to ass rape the rest of the world in an attempt to contain China and Russia.

Looks like trouble in the Anglosphere to me.

I think we can all agree our corporations have betrayed us and we are infested with non-Anglos, most of which we can't assimilate because they aren't even white.

But turning on each other in our darkest hour is NOT THE FUCKING ANSWER. We need each other to face down China, the invading non-white hordes and the globalist enablers.

Solidarity.

This.

Fuck Mexico.

You've lost the original point. Given the choice between agreeing to let the americans fuck us over, as this guy is promoting, Or refusing the deal and POTENTIALLY letting the chinese gain a stronger presence in the pacific (which I doubt they will, and even then I'd prefer to being an american vassal), I'd prefer the latter.

When their house of cards falls the TPP will still be a shit idea. Joining the TPP out of fear of the chinese is moronic. Not joining the TPP is not the same as being buddies with china. I think that answers your argument but at this point I'm not sure what you're advocating.

>corporations have betrayed us and we are infested with non-Anglos

That is completely the fault of the government. When you can get sued for even saying the word nigger at work, what do you think is going to happen to corporate culture.

A company that puts white people first is completely illegal today.

We're for it because we get to plunder and fuck over every other country, especially the US.

Pfft. Obama fucked us over big time by alienating Russia. We will not get a single chance to form a genuine friendship in our lifetime because of the last 8 years.

Here's how it could have been: with access to Russian oil and gas, we could tell the Saudis to piss off. With no more Arab oil dependence, the EU can tell the Muslims to piss off with no real repercussions. With Russia more friends than enemies, we literally surround China from every angle and keep its disgusting system from spreading.

Instead, Obama forges a Russia-China relationship, making the EU that much more dependant on Arabs for oil, meaning more money for Muslims, China now actually has enough power in its hands to challenge not only the US but all the West and we are left with an EU that must tolerate Muslims that is neighbours with a hostile Russia and a Russia that must ally with the scum of the earth.

Corporations and Cuckstianity definitely helped push the government into the anti-white monster it is.

>hes posting that image not knowing they werent canadian troops

pals, are you ok if we include you in the latino family?

whatched a video that made me think

You're either trolling or a shill. Sage

Who in their right mind would rather have Chinese fucking you over than Americans fuck you over?

Chinese ships literally go fish right off the coast of foreign countries, no questions asked. You're lucky because Indonesia is in the way. But if you let China grow, they will do the same to you. What will you do in that circumstance? Cry to Americans to help? What will we be able to do? China already won the region.

Take a serious look at China.

nope, there have been thousands of lawsuits on corporations for racism. why would they want that.

I'm against trade deals, Canada could be self sufficient if it wanted to be.

We(Singapore) are so fucked

>With no more Arab oil dependence, the EU can tell the Muslims to piss off

HAHAHAHA. Europeans are cucks m80, I couldn't see that happening in any alternate scenario ever, the majority of western Europeans are thirsty for Arab cock bro.

To divide the labor force, to get cheap labor. Same reasons they wanted black slaves.

Why not have global free trade and get rid of the TPP, EU etc. etc.

No. We'll make sure this never happens. Because fuck you. - Quebec.

Do you really think that having it so that Europe would lose a huge amount of energy if they told Muslims to leave isn't a compelling reason for the elites to turn a blind eye? You have to focus on all major forces adding into a specific movement in order to understand why things are happening.

Can we leave Australia out of this?

Fuck this globalist trash

Isn't this how the EU started?

>Take a serious look at China.
Yes, you should.>China now actually has enough power in its hands to challenge not only the US but all the West
Bullshit. They can't challenge any world power, especially the US for one reason: Oil.

They've been pushing for the south china sea and negotiating a pipeline with russia because they need to import fuel to run their economy.

Once they get the pipeline and/or they gain military influence over the strait of moluccas, they might have a chance, but until then they'd collapse economically within months of declaring war.

Of course it will be very bad for our economy, the worst thing is that we would be forced to eat the samec carcinogenic shit full of GMOs(gmo in most of europe countries is forbidden) that you already eat.

With Iranian and Russian oil they don't have to worry. China already has a larger real economy than the US, is making deals to dedollarize trade, is expanding into Canada because those cucks are too stupid to realize that selling citizenship to country with 50 times your population is a terrible idea.

The worst part is that you Anglos don't realize how much overvalued we have made your economies. Compare your real to nominal GDP and you will realize that it is not us that are the primary beneficiaries of the global financial system that we have set up, but you. The primary losers are actually India and Russia, so they have a big motivation to take it all down.

You know what, I'm going to agree with the other Australian in this thread in thinking you are just a Chinese person. No Australian could be this stupid or cucked.

Shutup you dirty lebo poof

Is that quarterly growth?

With Russian and Iranian oil the Chinese have plenty. You're right, the pipelines aren't fully online but it is only a matter of time now before the people we have pushed into their hands grant China its energy. They are already dedollarizing trade where they can, though, and taking over swaths of the seas that surround them.

Meanwhile, western industrial power is eroding or being actively given to the rest of the world in order to save on costs.

People say they have a demographic problem, but they have nearly the same TFR as the EU. Sure, the Anglosphere has a better TFR but we are also flooded with non-whites. I think we have just as much a threat that they do. In the US we are literally seeing foreigners wave their flag as they assault Trump supporters. Not entirely sure how things are in Australia, but the UK has Paki rape gangs. It looks like we have much more pressing domestic threats than they do.

The only angle that looks better for our future than theirs is that we have a much better environmental profile and we have so much built up wealth that they can at most hope to climb to our degree of financial power.

But the financial power thing is dependent upon the financial system keeping our economies overvalued and theirs undervalued. Which is done by having dollars as the medium. Look up the proportional difference between real and nominal GDP of Anglo countries and you'll see the current system benefits the Anglosphere. There are countries like Russia and India that would benefit a lot from a much more realistic valuation, this at non-American western expense since the US actually has a fairly realistic valuation.

Seriously, look up the GDP proportions. And look up what China does to its occupied territories, and what it does to its neighbours. Do you really want that over having to subscribe to Netflix instead of pirating movies? Really?

What's important about the strait of Molucca?

So you're subject to a more global justice system that's more likely to be fair. What's the problem, nigger?

You love it because you are the ones who benefits from it.....at least bring more junk food and whites

kys

/thread

Anyone that's see the details of what this includes besides trade would and should be against it.

US cannot compete at those wages while our currency is so overvalued on global market.

>unelected officials deciding on shit in opaque tribunals based upon laws created by other unelected officials
>justice

>more likely to be fair
b8

The US gets fucked over the hardest from trade deals though, because they have such unfavorable laborers.

The strait of Moluccas is a choke point, who ever has control over that controls access between the pacific and indian seas. If we went to war right now they're in no position to prevent the west from occupying the strait and denying oil to china. If the had the south china sea they'd have a much stronger position to contest the choke point.

They do have a demographic problem, much greater than any western countries. It's not just that it's going to be top heavy within a decade or so with more elderly than workers, they have a major gender bias towards boys which screws with the future birth rate and they can't allow immigration to the same degree as the west. The government would see permitting to many immigrants in as letting in foreign ideas that would increase dissent and threaten the ruling party, they're so hypervigilant about their own citizens that the thought of large non-asian populations entering the country would be ludicrous.

As I've said before, their GDP is largely artificial and is slowing, there's a good chance they'll hit a recession in the next decade which will a command driven economy such as theirs with more than it would hit any other market driven economy.

Yes, it's oppressive to its weaker border neighbours, but our prospects are better than theirs, we have a lot less to fear than you believe.

Give me one argument how this benefits you

See, usually a Chinese person would be overstating China's power. I'm not sure if you're Chinese or not.

China's oil can be piped in soon enough. Russia is working on two separate land pipes already, so the strait won't be nearly as important as it is now from a military point of view.

I think the EU has the worst demographic issues because not only are they already top heavy but they also have a lot of migrants. At the very least the Anglosphere isn't going to be top heavy anytime soon despite being drowned in non-whites.

China already has some African migrants in its southern cities, mainly Guanzhou. Its bid to colonize Africa is leading to early trade in population. Obviously a lot less than what the EU has to deal with, but it is there.

The government might be lying about GDP numbers, but I would laugh at your face if you said China was not in the ballpark of the US in terms of reality already. I would also laugh if you said they weren't growing. Yeah, there is an inflection towards slower growth and they will probably peak in a couple of decades, but by then they will be the indisputable top economic power.

If the China can no longer be realistically contested, what stops it from treating you like it treats Indonesia? It's not like Indonesia is its immediate neighbour but it still does as it pleases in Indonesian waters and still is part of the bamboo network.