youtube.com/watch?v=UEo8VBe-S5k
youtu.be/KvloaZtzko8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

holocaust tourists

bass is for nu-males

afsked has the best bass in a black metal song ever

how to manage time with new albums and relistening to classics

Post what you niggas be blastin

bass in bm can be cool as fuck and genuinely add to songs, faggots like you need to fuck off with your gay restrictions that make the shit all sound the same

do you guys actually own a copy of MYFAROG?

so at what point is Enslaved not considered bm if at all?

no, i respect varg for his efforts but id rather play actual D&D and modify rules as needed

bass noodling has no place in black metal

This album bored me desu

I'm picking one classic and new album a day. Then just sort of seeing how I feel time allowing. Most likely am going to return to reputable albums that I haven't either "clicked" or just straight up didn't like

When they went full prog for Vertebrae

Anyone else adore immortal?

who said anything about noodling

I feel you, it was fun the first listen but nothing special after that.

fucking hellhammer

numale this numale that t.ourist nsbm is shite Eisenwinter is god-tier M8l8th sucks

ASH NAZG!

i unironically havent found an nsbm band i liked

all the recs in these threads and you only add one per day to your backlog? with my self control I end up listening to 2/3 new shit

i listened to this today and was actually not all that impressed, i was preoccupied while listening though. should i give it another try?

The absolute pinnacle of Black Metal

THRAKATULUK
eisenwinter is trite
what a beast of an album, never gets old
I wish they'd release a follow up to engram, no one plays bm like that and it was so good

Fanisk tho

Not even early Nokturnal Mortum?

Anyone have any good NBBMN spotify playlists? I really don't want to shit up my hard drive again with a bunch of raw black metal that I'll end up deleting.

check last thread
alternatively dont download a bunch of raw that you wont listen to later on

fuck off

get a bigger harddrive nerd

>spotify
gross
>not having a large enough hard drive for everything you listen to
lad

Honestly, my taste is a little narrow. I'm not much into symphonic shit outside of Summoning and modern atmospheric garb is off the table. Also if I end up really liking a record I would like to have some more time to further digest it

It's not about space, it's about having a bunch of trash BM that I'll never listen to once the month is over.

I've been doing this three years in a row and I get desperate for new things to listen to but you gotta be honest, eventually you're going to be playing just for the sake of solely listening to BM.

Are early albums by the Norwegians like this acceptable? I haven't listened to this in particular and I'm curious. I've heard you can sort of tell where they'll end up with Emperor. I'm also interested in listening to other old stuff like Old Funeral, but I'm worried I'll listen to something that's basically just death metal by mistake.

Also, how do you feel about black/death and war metal during NBBMN? Should it be reserved for the kvlt, raw, and trve or can it have just a drop of black metal influence to count?

you can make your own rules user

the kids here talking about losing are just meming

someone suggest me some crushing black/doom a la panzerfaust-darkthrone and Faustcoven. None of that funeral Nortt having bullshit

I miss Bethelhem. . .

just listened to my 2nd favorite bm album, celestial lineage

Don't torture yourself user, that stuff is okay.

>tfw just sampled burzum for a song i'm making

I want to go through Krohms discography this nbbmn for the first time. I'm really liking this so far.
What bands do you like in general. NSBM is normal black metal, but with edgy lyrics. There's probably a really similar NS band to your favorite band.
Underrated Striborg album. Although I don't know why it's getting a vinyl pressing. I'd rather get a vinyl reissue of Spiritual Catharsis or Trepidation.
>I'm worried I'll listen to something that's basically just death metal by mistake

You should be able to realize you aren't listening to black metal pretty quickly. Just turn it off and listen to something else. It's not like there will be a pop up every time you post saying you're untrve. Last year Nordavind by Storm bamboozled me.

Rec me some pro-Zionist black metal

i recommend you hang yourself

dimmu borgir

heard some of this stuff earlier this year and it absolutely kills, nice pick

>mfw I don't do /nbbmn/ but still visit these threads for recs

Ive never heard of an NS DSBM band

plug.dj/nbbmn

same

What about that Israeli band that Varg mailed a dirty bomb to?

ITT

In my opinion everything you listen to should be at least 50% black metal so blackened thrash/death/doom and war metal is fine. That's just me though.

You guys find any good recs yet? What are your favorites?

word, when is thrash metal month coming

Is blackened death metal the superior black metal? Behemoth really seems to prove so. The only part I hate about them is that they play live and how fucking mainstream they are. Also how they fucking changed their style.

that guy who was posting about bosnian metal got me interested in dogman and they were pretty killer

no, DSBM is the superior black metal

>thrash/death/doom and war metal is fine.
You fucking nigger

that thing is evil. maybe the most evil

Behemoth is overrated. Dragged into Sunlight is the best blackened death band.

I like both. Blackened death metal is high energy. Much better than any DSBM.

fuggin bug soy men bois

I guess I'll just go for it, I love getting into the demo phase of more well known bands. There's usually a few gems and a nice lo-fi sound.

Album hype

The only good Behemoth albums are the first two and the early EP's when they played real black metal.

I said 'blackened'. As in it's 50% black/50% something else.

Have you guys even listened DMDS?

t.ourist

Wrong. At least The Satanist I am fully aware was an absolute, undeniable masterpiece.

PRAISE THE LORD

dungeon synth a best

If you're not listening to Behemoth's first two albums you're doing it wrong

>At least The Satanist I am fully aware was an absolute, undeniable masterpiece.

Where to start with dungeon synth?

WHO IS THIS GUY

youtube.com/watch?v=qFw2uDywfv4

shoutout to whoever posted this last thread, fucking great album

some1 help a faggot out

Absolute shite

youtube.com/watch?v=bOzWzhNl3jM
youtube.com/watch?v=VqYgp5o6WG4
youtube.com/watch?v=3zhonFtBBfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=UEo8VBe-S5k

posting dungeon synth shit ITT since it is intangibly linked to black metal

What are some corpse paint wearing Ukrainian black metal bands? I'm severely trying to find a specific one which I can't for the motherfucking life of me remember nor find the name of. PLEASE help. Any cover art or anything you can think of? Band photos?

This chart is pretty good. But you can ignore most of the "modern" ones, other than Thangorodrim and Til Det Bergens Skyggene.

probably the most accurate time this meme has been used

youtu.be/KvloaZtzko8

see
I wouldn't bother with Mortiis personally.

Nokturnal Mortum? Probably the most popular Ukrainian band, and they wore corpse paint.

Except Mortiis IS dungeon synth.