Daily reminder that the British Empire was defeated by untrained and unequipped colonists

Daily reminder that the British Empire was defeated by untrained and unequipped colonists.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NrjbeE90vVY
youtube.com/watch?v=wM7FJrzCcW8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Daily reminder that Americans can't understand the concept of loyalty

youtu.be/NrjbeE90vVY

We were defeated by Vietnamese farmers, so I wouldn't be talking shit

Trained by a Prussian officer, equipped by the French.

A

Why does the Mounty look so feminine?

Daily reminder that the majority of participants in America's "revolution" were French soldiers.

Logistics.

>loyalty to a nebulous colonial empire is the same to loyalty to a revolutionary democratic ideal

Syrup bootlickers pls.

with a shit ton of help from the french

LOWER
THE
TAXES
"GREAT" BRITAIN

If I remember correctly the majority of the """""""""Americans""""""" fighting the brits were Irish. The Brits were shitting it when they found out.

Read a fucking book. If it wasn't for the 7,5k French sailors giving their life to the cause, the chances are very high that there would be the Queen of England on your currency right now.

Daily reminder that the French are cucks nowadays

They definitely weren't the majority of the participants, but they contributed a lot and we couldn't have won it without them.

No. They aren't.

France is Americas greatest ally.

>changed our currency, even though the old one was working fine
>refused to recognize our complaints
oh we were plenty loyal till they weren't

I am aware of that.

We did have some help, and not just from France. Also fuck the cucknadians who sucked British cock

>"revolutionary"
>"democratic"

ftfy

Still an impressive feat regardless. It was mostly American men fighting and dying

It was pretty much their Vietnam, a war that should have never been fought, with no real plan for victory, and little support back home. Also the French intervention really didn't help matters.

>our complaints
>DID YEE KNO DAYT IV UH BRITISH SOLDYUR NEEDED A PLAYCE TU SLEEP Y'ALL HAD TO LET HIM IN YUR HOME!!

But paw, didn't we start all kinds of proxy wars with the indigenous tribes and ask for soldiers to come and guard our villages? Shouldn't we have given them food and shelter?

>SHUT UP EUGENE BEFO I GUN GIT MUH SPANKIN' BELT. DONT YEW NO GOOD KIDS KNOW NUTTIN ABOUT THE TEA!? THEY WAS TAXIN OUR TEA!

But paw, weren't they bringing in cheaper, higher quality tea? Wasn't the whole boston tea party thing run by smugglers who would have been ruined by the cheap, legal tea that would now be imported? Wasn't the whole basis of the war predicated on a few rich men not wanting to lose their illegal tea smuggling business?

>DAS IT BOY! LUBE UP YO SPANKIN' HOLE

So you're loyal to ISIS now?

Valley forge much? Also Washington was at least able to squeeze the "two shots" rule out of militiamen which is saying a whole lot more than any other man deigned to work with them did.

Daily reminder that Britain was in an alliance with Poland at the beginning of Ww II and has not reacted to this. Bitch plz, of you promise to help a country in a war, you have to do this.

Your own fault for trusting an Anglo

Daily reminder that the British empire never lost the war, they just faked a defeat while selling your ass to israel

But paw, didn't they change our colonial scrip to their gold-based currency, effectively ass-fucking our growing local economies?
>Now yer talkin' sum sinse boy! Git on ta bed noah.

Friendly reminder that the Brits weren't much better off but they still built an empire through the clever use of spiffy uniforms, flags and genocide.

That would actually be a decent argument if the Americans didn't kill way more than the Vietnamese.

Stop being a cuck and have some fucking pride.

did anyone say anything about the french? stop trying to drive everyone apart asshole

Because Trudeau is in charge.

>British Empire

>Conquers unarmed niggers and indians
>Calls it an "empire"

This makes me sad.

Over the past 50 years, we have been very good at killing people while still losing the wars.

But really, winning Vietnam would have been worse than losing it. Then we would have had a decade of rebuilding the country while fighting off an insurgency that was just going to come back the moment we realized that we were spending way the fuck too much money keeping the country stable.

I'm only loyal to freedom

This, top post

dem child bearing hips :3 yumm

>he thinks this
jej

UNFIT

If you think that's sad, try this on for size:

You still fucking lost to FARMERS.

We ruined ourselves for you.

In a war that we cared increasingly less about, in an environment we knew little about.

Neither the French or Americans really thought Vietnam was worth keeping.

equipped with determination and ability

Thread makes me want to play Napoleon total war desu senpai

Heh, that's kinda funny; never thought of it that way.

You DID get Napoleon out of it though, so...

A manlet cuck who made the classic Hitler mistake of attacking Russia in the winter.
Whoopee.

If anything being a cuck while simultaneously being one of the greatest people to have ever lived is quite an achievement user. He was taller than average too, by the way.

Also, how do you make a classic mistake 150 years before the next guy makes it famous?

Hitler took Germany from 3rd world status and made it a super power. But he threw it all away in a blunder so huge that it transerved time, making it an eternal classic.
Nippon-olion did somthing similar

I'd have to reread the nappy biography I have, but I think things were going south for france before he invaded russia

Then what a great idea it was for him to do an "all in" rush when he needed to stay home and work on his macro

he had a good reason I just can't remember it

>untrained and unequipped colonists

They were defeated by the French navy, which kept just enough supplies and troops out of the fighting to allow the colonists to gain the upper hand.

>BUT MUH COLONISTS

Only won because of the intervention of the French.

>BUT....B... BUT....

I don't like it anymore than you do, but you have to face reality.

I can't imagine how scary it is to travel the seas

lel... Try this thread again in about 7-8 hours time.

Against a garrison force spread over a wide area with no local support, inexperienced officers and a 2 month wait for supplies.

I am afraid you are right but who could we trust then?

>Be Britcuck
>wear red uniforms that look like targets
>stand in a straight line
>come to America
>get shot

>Australia

>Only still a nation because the United States kept you from being invaded in WW2.

France?

>France?

France.

> be American
> display my ridiculous lack of knowledge about tactics of the revolutionary war
> tanned american suddenly jumps through my window
> get shot

daily reminder to you fuckstains the outcome of american revolution was worked out by freemasons before it even took place

Daily reminder that the entire western world was conquered by people from third world countries who never fired a single shot and were welcomed by the men to take their countries and women.

>be Britcuck
>daughter gets gangraped by Pakis
>see something say something
>get arrested

>youtube.com/watch?v=wM7FJrzCcW8

Relevant.

you forgot some letters.

>unDERtrained
>unDERequipped

DER DER DER LOOK AT ME I'M OP I'M SO STUPID

>The classic Hitler mistake
>Napoleon made Hitlers mistake

are the freemasons the white people version of the jewish Illuminati?

We weren't exactly untrained. Many Continental officers served in the British military and European advisors, most notably Baron von Steuben, and the Marquis de Lafeyette, played an invaluable role in our war effort in terms of training and tactics.

Hopefully we can one day be reunited with our Germanic brothers in Great Britain, though I think it's in everyone's best interest that Americans call the shots this time.
That being said, no one else could have won that war. American exceptionalism was a critical factor in securing the independence of the former 13 colonies.

>never fired a single shot

Have you ever been to Chicago or Detroit?

Is Israel third world?

A malnourished weak man singlehandedly destroyed the planet's biggest empire with a smile.

Thats not the point that was being made, thats not even the point of the thread. It doesn't matter how many you killed, it matters that you lost.
If the point were how many were killed in battle then technically Britain would still own America, because they suffered fewer casualties in the revolutionary war.

No one expects American's to be able to speak english.

They were whooping our asses all over the eastern coast until we equipped and trained.

>that flag

Almost got me with the apostrophe, bogan.

>glorifying treason against the Crown

He is correct. The german mercenaries mostly stayed and thereby became americans, too.

You colonial rebels should give up, there's NO WAY you will EVER be able to successfully fight the GLOBAL MIGHT of the IMPERIAL BRITISH FORCES. How can you hope to compete against the RED COATS with their cutting-edge CANNON and MUSKETS? They're the STRONGEST NAVY IN THE WORLD!