I have a question

I have a question.

So either a large number of you or a very vocal minority seem to believe that the Jews have created a conspiracy that aims to eradicate the white race and place niggers and Muslims in power. Okay.

Now please tell me why this would be beneficial to the Jews at all. Muslims hate them and nigger savages are EVERYONE'S problem.

Other urls found in this thread:

eretzyisroel.org/~jkatz/expulsions.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>a very vocal minority

>What are stormfags?
>What are trolls?

lurk moar

That's not the point and I knew however I would phrase that someone would take issue with it.

I'm asking them, if that wasn't obvious enough you fucking asshole piece of trash.

>I'm asking them,

>engaging a stormfag / troll in a useless conversation

>I am the fucking asshole

wew lad

You ARE the asshole for wasting two peoples' time.

There are people that believe and post this conspiracy shit and I really want to hear what they have to say to this point. I have to see Sup Forums pictures everywhere I go, so I might as well make this thread.

Jews don't do what they do on purpose. They just happen to be a tightly knit ethnic community with superior emotional intelligence. This naturally leads them to positions of power where they pursue policies detached from the cultural zeitgeist of the ethnic majority. Hence the rightful resentment of the goy. In our particualr case, many jews promote social marxism because they self identify as outsiders and therefore wish to reduce cultural integrity.

So they promote diversity because they see themselves as vulnerable to persecution?

That makes sense.

it does from their point of view, but it has negative consequences for society as a whole.

To force Jews out of western nations, and into Israel. Zionists believe that if they fulfill end-times prophesies, they will become the rightful rulers of earth, and gentiles will volunteer to serve the Jews.

a mixed race is easier to control than people with a district racial background. mixed race people have lower IQ's

the jews surely aren't going to be racemixing

don't you know it's diversity for thee, not for me?

Obviously. Race-mixing and faggots are objectively disgusting and cause social and industrial problems. I was just saying that explanation was understandable.

That's hideously short-sighted. Inferiors can only be controlled by violence. If the Jews are outnumbered and surrounded by mudslimes, they have no power.

jews do just fine surrounded by muslims and other people that dont like them

>what is israel

the only people who have historically blew them the fuck out many times throughout history have been white people, not muslims, that's why they hate us

eretzyisroel.org/~jkatz/expulsions.html

>Now please tell me why this would be beneficial to the Jews at all

1. They have an ancient hatred of the white race, because we have always had hatred for them in our minds throughout history and they seek revenge for all the mean things we have done to them

2. They know that the white race is the source of their power, and that we are the only race that can stand against them. They feel like they have already taken all the aspects of power from us, so we are obsolete to them

3. During the days of slavery, they learned that the best slaves were of a mixed race. They are docile yet efficient in the tasks they want done. By mixing the races they also destroy that pesky inherent anti-semitism of the white race, or so they hope.

4. The Jews have already had a period of success surrounded by Muslims in the Ottoman Empire. They know that they can inject their puppets into positions of power to manipulate the Muslim shitskins. See ISIS and the Mossad.

5. Their religion is based in human sacrifice. Perhaps this is the real redpill. They are sacrificing the white race to their dark god Moloch.

6. Once the white race is out of the way, they only need to get rid of the gooks to create their one world race and government. This is their ultimate goal, a world without races, identities, or nations so that they can rule over the entire planet without opposition.

>Their religion is based in human sacrifice. Perhaps this is the real redpill. They are sacrificing the white race to their dark god Moloch.

where does this meme come from that jews are satanists when the talmud explicitly states that human sacrifice is forbidden?

im not gonna take this redpill without more proofs

The only real threat that could oppose the eventual Jewish domination is a unified white society.

Muslims/Nogs and to a lesser extent Spics are low IQ savages. They are either conquering or decaying. It's either Jihad or famine. They're hunters, not farmers. They react, they don't think.
How many jet fighters does Africa have?

Asians, for whatever reason, are content with their lot in life. They naturally accept authoritarianism, and they'll make shoes and phones for the next few centuries. Once in awhile the may genocide each other over disputed islands or rice patties, but it'll never escalate beyond their sphere.

We've been paralyzed, draining resources and are simply being bred out. We've lost the soul of our people, the will to live on....and they don't want us to get that back ever again.

>the talmud explicitly states that human sacrifice is forbidden?

Does it? Or does it only forbid sacrificing THEIR children?

>2 Kings 23:10: "And he defiled Topheth, which is in the valley of the children of Hinnom, that no man might make his son or his daughter to pass through the fire to Molech."

>Jeremiah 32:35: "And they built the high places of Baal, which are in the valley of the son of Hinnom, to cause their sons and their daughters to pass through the fire unto Molech; which I commanded them not, neither came it into my mind, that they should do this abomination, to cause Judah to sin."

>The name Moloch results from a dysphemic vocalisation in the Second Temple period of a theonym based on the root mlk "king" and lmlk to the king. There are a number of Canaanite gods with names based on this root, which became summarily associated with Moloch, including Biblical מַלְכָּם Malkam "great king" (KJV Milcom), specifically mentioned as a god of the Ammon, as well as Tyrian Melqart and others. The 'sacrifice' theory is supported by thousands of clay seals stamped with lmlk from the time of King Hezekiah which indicate the term refers to a religious tithe, and the lack of any reference to a specific god named Moloch beyond the extrapolation that the biblical text is using lmlk as a name which is traditional but not supported by other materials (see below under 'Name').

Because the resulting power vacuum would cause the niggers and muslims to turn on each other, leaving no credible powers to prevent Israel from waging whatever wars of conquest and genocide it desires.

still makes no sense when the god is supposedly the same as the christian god since old/new testament are linked

still not seeing where the jews are devil worshipers meme come from

That's all bullshit created by ignorant hicks. Jews know this and use it to make themselves seem like innocent victims.

They're a creating a new race that is dumber than the average white, but smarter than the average arab/nigger. These types of people generally, 90-100 iq are the perfect docile consumers. They don't think critically enough to question their masters, but they're smart enough to follows rules as told.

>n the god is supposedly the same as the christian god

>since old/new testament are linked

Only a dumb christfaggot would believe that

Christfaggotry is kike meme designed to make the goyim submissive and servile to the kikes.

Like most of their 'super-genius' plots, that one sorta backfired.

Jesus is the god of christfaggotry, and he was a kike. The 'father' does not interact in the world. Only Jesus can save you.

The kikes god יהוה or YHWH, the tetragammaton is derived from the amalgamation of various pre-mosaic deities, especially Moloch.

The christians don't ascribe the same characteristics to their 'father' or holy spirit, other than a creator aspect.

So what's their plan to destroy the Asians?

To be fair... that is the historical explanation of Jewish Leftists. The good news is Israeli Jews, Conservative Jewish Jews, Orthodox, and many millennial Jews in the Western U.S. are not Leftists. There are a lot of great Jewish thinkers in Right Wing politics.

LOL no. Zionism means the Jews have a place to live free of persecution - with the kind of protection that only comes by way of a sovereign state and standing army. That's it.

Probably going to instigate a war between china and india.

They don't usually think that far ahead.

They are consolidating their power in the west before they worry about their ponzi scheme collapsing in relation to China.

>nazism means the germans have a place to live free of persecution - with the kind of protection that only comes by way of a sovereign state and standing army. That's it.

zionism is literally nazism for jews but it's okay when they do it because muh holocaust

remember lebensraum? that's basically what israel and the zionists do to gaza and the west bank

I'd there'll be enough niggers every jew could get blacked

>The good news is Israeli Jews, Conservative Jewish Jews, Orthodox, and many millennial Jews in the Western U.S. are not Leftists.

But they are still kikes. They work together, even though they want people to think that they don't

What? It's a form of Nationalism - the nation of Israel protects itself and its people as any other country would. If Nazism was just about protecting Germany, and not conquering lands and genociding millions that is a completely different story.

>two sides of the same shekel

lmao

>If Nazism was just about protecting Germany, and not conquering lands and genociding millions that is a completely different story.

>Implying Israel hasn't done those things

Really nigger?

From my experience kikes have very closely knit family networks that engage in nepotism. They will always be an "other" even if they are right wing.

Ironically, it is their neuroticism that leads to their persecution in the first place. Jews could easily disappear into the fabric of society like the Amish, but they just can't help but jew their way to a shoah.

Those are all radical Leftists in your posts. Ask a Jewish Conservative what they think of those people - they'll tell you they're literally the scourge of the earth because of their ideology, nothing to do with their Jewishness.

>Ask a Jewish Conservative what they think of those people - they'll tell you they're literally the scourge of the earth because of their ideology, nothing to do with their Jewishness.

I would never bother asking a kike anything

pic related

The amish don't seek power. It is in the Jewish nature to do just that.

>their neuroticism

I don't know what it is about jews but every one I've met has been like this.

Again... that is one dude and he is obviously a dumbass multiculturalist. The (Jewish connections) are just wacky add-ins by some StormFag.

That and also, they are very much aware of racial differences which is why theyre pushing for interriacial marriages so then whites IQ can be lowered so then as a whole, Whites become less competitve with Jews, and they get all the shekels and we become even more dependant on them for imdustry. They basically want to retard white society so then a siituation like in the 1930s when German Jews were pretty much rooted out of German society which allowed Germany to flourish would never happen.

Except when you need a loan. :P

Why does the same post with a Jewish flag show up daily, asking the same question naively about what the Jews are doing wrong?

Probably an anti-kike memetic operation, but whatever it is I support it.

Anxiety disorders are heritable and most Jewish lineage is very closely knit. Culture doesn't help either, but they may be mentally prone to it by birth.

Kek. Have you seen Israel, its an area smaller than new Jersey, with only a few million Jews, and they manage to cuck the whole middle east, a region of atleast 200 million. Jews can handle mudslimes, what they cant handle is a racial aware aryan.

>rich people owned slave ships
>jews tend to be rich people because they're the smartest
>this means that Jews controlled American slavery
>if those are even Jews, as the infographic lists Jewish as their "REAL ethnicity"
>volume 1 alone is 500 pages
Not even going to bother at this point, unless you have a volume/page number to back up the pic that you are posting as evidence.

I always liked the Gnostic notion that the Old Testament and New Testament have different gods, with the former being a jealous douchebag and the latter just wanting to chillax.

You think it is comfortable being smart? kek

If you were a loyal person you would integrate into american society and stop conceptualizing yourself as a jew. Unfortunately most jews arent loyal to anything but themselves.

It is my ethnicity, not my nationality or even my religion. I am as American as the next burger; autistic bald eagles soar in my heart.

America is the melting pot because you bring the best aspects of your cultures and mix them with the best aspects of American culture, strengthening it in the process. This is in contrast to the "diversity is our strength" fruit salad meme that wants fractured cultures like the left pushes for. He can see himself as a Jew and an American while still integrating. Beaners that chant to make California Mexico again are the ones who have trouble integrating.

>Not even going to bother at this point,

I wouldn't either.

You will lose against me

The kikes were the ones who brought niggers here as slaves

Deal with it

now I know why you spent half this thread defending jews

fuck off prs

What did I ask you for in my post? What did you not give me?

Change "jews" with luciferian globalists and there you go.

D-did you read my 3 posts, guy?

The Jewish ego is probably the most destructive thing in the world. They can never admit to themselves that if they lived differently, or if they didnt have an insatiable desire for power to rule over others, they probably wouldnt get Shoahed that often. But inspite of their history, they will never change. Its the Jewish character. Its what makes a Jew a Jew. And they arent ashamed of it. They will continue to be hated and Shoahed for it, and they dont care. If eugenics doesnt happen in the next 50 years, Jews will get Shoahed again, and this time, it might be a nuclear holocaust. I wonder how many financial crisises, how much corruption and cronyism and cultural marxism will Goyim endure, until Goyim finally snaps again.

whoops i got you mixed up with

Do your own research, faggot.

Did you do your own research before rubberstamping a pic just because it fits yuor ideology? That's 2,000+ pages, m8. How much of it did you honestly read before deciding it was credible enough to post that pic on the regular as fact? I'd like to think that I haven't done more to fact-check that pic than the person who posted it, but I wouldn't be surprised.

The reason why I asked you for more information is because I assumed that you had done research yourself on this topic you are so passionate about.

its funny how Alex Jones always blame Clinton for selling state secrets to China but "forgets" to mention Israel was used as intermediary.

Alex jones is in bed with the Jews, i wouldnt be suprised if they bought him out, which is why he hardly talks about the Jewish problem. Hes another controlled opposition

>if the Jews are Gods chosen people then why did he create Muslims to destroy them?

I try to give him the benefit of doubt but its hard to keep faith when you see the shekels falling into his pocket like this