Why is everyone laughing?

EL is actually pretty awesome.

it's not even the official twitter account you fucking nigger piece of shit i hope you die tonight idiot

Yet Sup Forums will laugh at United for winning it at a leisure with a half ded team and half assing 90% of their matches

Shows what a joke of a competition it is then really doesn't it

>Anderlecht
>Celta Vigo
>Rostov
etc

>leagUUe

fake

but it's a second-rate tournament, obviously.

If Arsenal try they could win it. It absolutely kills your league season though.

Anderlecht are better than Genk or Gent or whoeer knocked out tottenham
Celta Vigo beat Madrid and Barca this season
Rostov beat Bayern and Atletico this season

Sorry but thats a typical route for EL

Every cunt has been saying it shouldn't have affected Uniteds season though

Are you trying to stoop to the level of Manure fans?

Rostov didn't beat Atleti

The competition is a joke

Fail in CL get put into EL

Sorry they lost to 93rd minute goal, wow Rostov are complete shit.
Your right though the competition doesn't have much prestige to it but i'd rather win it than scrape the top 4 trophy

Rostov won 2 games in proper European competition all season and were in the EL quarter finals

Stop buying into Mouyes kool aid

The competition is a joke

Honestly it looks like the weakest EL in years.
Sevilla's last 3 tournaments, especially last year (I don't think United get past Villarreal, Liverpool, or Shakhtar) were actually CL quarterfinals tier.

They had a very tough gropu and managed to beat Bayern and trouble every team that came to their eastern european shithole so I think it was a good win.
I wouldn't consider the competition a joke anymore though since it gets you CL football at the end now

It gets you CL football when you fail to secure through the 'proper' means. Having to play a shit competition to get CL because you fucked it up in the previous season isn't admirable.

>winning the annual Sevilla Appreciation Trophy without playing Sevilla

Surely that doesn't count, does it?

And even if you qualify for the CL and do absolute shit you still get put into the EL knockout rounds for another chance

United probably have the best squad depth out of any PL side at the moment though and they really haven't had to face any great sides in the competition too. They should have one their EL games far more comfortably than they did.

>Arselel

No, it doesn't. Good thinking, gaijin!

why are you so mad bro? chelsea and hazard are in the CL and fellaini will be too when united beat ajax

EL is actually pretty awesome now.

>i-it's not s-so bad guys ;_;

absolutely pathetic