Hey Sup Forums, I was taking a hike outside today and discovered an old dumping ground near my house...

Hey Sup Forums, I was taking a hike outside today and discovered an old dumping ground near my house. I went to go take a look to see if I could find anything of value and found piles of bottles, a lot car parts and old house furnishings. I gathered some older bottles amongst other things while there was some light left. If you all have any interest I'd be happy to add some pictures.

I fart and burp all the time. I seem to have gas constantly and I release it in some form approximately every 5 minutes. Apparently I do it in my sleep too.

If I'm on my own, surrounded by family or friends, I fart loudly without any attempt to conceal it. If I'm in public I still fart and burp but quieter. Even in work and in meetings I fart but I just do it quieter. They almost never smell, and even if they do its pretty mild and passes quickly.

There are only very rare circumstances in which I'll hold it in, the conditions have to meet all of the following criteria:

> I have eaten spicy food or drank lots of beer the night before
> I have farted a few times already and they fucking stink
>I'm in a social environment with people I'm not totally comfortable with

This was stupid

yeah, post what you found

You are stupid

Ok, give me a minute they're in my garage.

Touche

no faggot

wait, you dont even have the pictures ready?

This is an avon aftershave bottle I dug up by accedent

Sorry, It was a bit of a hike so I've been relaxing for a while

skateboards are gay

thats like from 1981

Neat

Post more, faggot

Why are you so mad?

Hubcap from a 1969 Dodge Coronet

nice find. i also dabble in rural exploration.

Also sorry about lighting its kinda late and its dark in my garage

Can I have it? I need a new ashtray

Here is a Pepsi bottle from the 1980's

This is my fetish. Post more OP

I don't post much so sorry about my shitty replies. Also I'm on a phone so it's quite buggy.

>chinman
Shit just got real

1980s-ish Mug root beer bottle

That's a Pepsi bottle from the 1980's

Why did you bring this garbage home?

Ok, got anything interesting?

Another Pepsi bottle

Trash
Now OP gets the joy of throwing away someone’s trash.

Holy shit I remember those, they have a thin styrofoam label.

Yea I think I might. I think the after shave bottle was the most interesting thing so far.

If you want a Pepsi you're gonna pay for it!

Holy shit I met that guy those boards are named after and skated with him when I was a young. Where you find that pic?

I preferred the hubcap, personally

More trash
Show us the treasure

Soda from a glass bottle just seems to taste so much better.

Slot of the bottles are still filled with beer or Pepsi from when they we're bottled. I'm going to go back out tomorrow after noon to see what else I can find.

Drink the beer

This is one of my favorites because it's in such good condition. (Relative to the other junk I have)

It's gonna be steam rolled anyway so I may as well enjoy it while it still exists

just remember OP, when you wake up in a hole and he tells you to put the lotion on . . .put the fucking lotion on.

put this in your ass

Open one up let’s see
Bonus points for cigarette butts or used condoms.

If you war willing to bring that trash home, let’s pour some in a glass.

i own those boards

I would but it's late where I am and I can't be running around with glass bottles at night.

Here's a plate I found in the woods net the the hub cap.

Where the fuck is your mom?
She should be yelling at you for bringing that shit home,
Hold on, let me take my dick out of her mouth so she can yell at you.

I tried to flatten it out because it looked like it had been mangled pretty bad.

No u

Slice soda?

I found this in my ass this morning.

Whoops, my bad.

No please, I have piece coffee.

There is more parts that could be from a Coronet out there. I can go look tomorrow if you'd like.

>a lot car parts
Some vintage car parts can go for a lot.

Because I thought I might be able to sell it at a local flee market for some cash. Running a little bit low on that now.

Shit yeah op.

Show and tell.

Bottles and hell, all of it

I'll keep that in mind the next time I go out. The only I have is that it rains a lot In my area and it has caused most of the abandond vehicles to sink beyond reach.

I'll gather what I can.

Oldfag here

Kinda like a shit sprite.

Was an ild glass botle vending machine im early 90s i would get em from. Good. Find

Thanks

Here's one of my bags of bottles. Most of them are Pepsi bottles but there are some others like 7'up

Most of them are still covered in mud, I didn't have the time to wash them off

Last bottle of the night. I'll hopefully be back tomorrow with new junk.

your thumb bends weird

Cool, you should make a board about that tomorrow. Post some cool stuff you may have found. (That is if you take pictures when you're out.)

So does your mother's thumb when she doesn't cut the crust off my sandwich. She knows better, sometimes I think the messes up on purpose for the negative attention.

jokes on you, I have two dads

Is there a better board to post stuff like this is? The fagging is pretty funny sometimes but in this case id like to find some people with more similar interests.

Whatever you do don't clean the bottles.

Why not?

You can take away the value by cleaning them (if they're worth anything in the first place.)

When you say take away the value, Do you mean accidentally washing away a label or sticker that is important or is the fact that it has been siting in dirt add value?

Hey OP. Look up "adverse possession."

Yes, a label or anything else attached to it. Don't ever use water . Use a very fine brush to take away surface dirt.

I fought a beaver with a rock for an orange crush bottle. Bros qere noodling catfish and i wouldn't do it. But i got balls deep in the beacer den and clocked that bitch.

Thanks for telling me, the only thing I have cleaned so far is my little aftershave car. (Unfortunately I used water for this).

nice one! that's older than the others

Thanks! How old do you think it is?

fucking chinman.

You're welcome. Have a bottle collector take a look at them. They should be able to give you more info. I had some workers in my attic that found some old bottles from the turn of the century, circa.1900-1906. They cleaned them with soap and water (inside and out) and took away over 100 years of patina. They gave them to me and I didn't have the heart to tell them what they did. They meant well, but the bottles are wall hangers now.
Hope this info helps you!

ROLL

Thanks! That will definatley help me out! Sorry to hear about your bottles. 100 years of patina is pretty hard to get back. If i get the time I'll be sure to get my bottles checked out. I never really thought bottles like these had much value, but I'm glad I took a chance to get them. Do you have any tips on how I should get them looked at? I don't usually find anything of value so I don't know how to go about getting them looked at.

I would take them to an antique store and have them take a look at them. If they're from the 80's, they won't be worth too much but probably worth something. Also, go on-line to bottle collecting forums and post pictures. You'll get many different opinions but a wealth of information. Good luck and nice finds!

The bottles aren’t really old enough to be worth much, but they’re kinda cool.

The Avon bottle is from the 70s or 80s, mayb3 worth $10.

I’d completely forgotten about slice until I saw that one bottle haha

Old car stuff can be worth a lot. Really depends on the cars and how fucked up they are.

Yes, please do.

If that's the place I think it is, there is a Punji trap between the truck and the rotten house. There was an old carpet over it. Be careful.

or you're going to get the hose!

Thanks for the tip. I got that image from a google search lol. Why would anyone need a Punji trap anyway?

To keep the damn kids off my lawn

A lot of the car parts are either rust covered or are buried in the soil due to how much rain we get here. Nothing a sand blast couldn't deal with however. I should be here tomorrow if you're curious to see for yourself.

The only truly effective form of security

Plus you get the occasional squirrel in there

Sweet man as soon as I saw them it brought all that memory back. That’s super cool

Yummy