Best rifles to buy for a newly turned 18 year old...

Best rifles to buy for a newly turned 18 year old. Looking for a high powered semi automatic gun that can hold extended magazines

Other urls found in this thread:

inquisitr.com/477139/gun-control-15-year-old-defends-sister-from-burglars-with-ar-15-rifle/
coinspinner.me/c/R4TW3Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

go on /k/ for weapons bud

Are you poor? AR
Are you poor but like the movie bad guys? AK
Got more money than sense? SCAR
Got money and love pasta? ARX-100
Got money and hate Palestine? Galil Ace
Got money, hate Palestine, but like sci-fi? Tavor
Like the look of wood? Mini-14

>Being edgy in 2018

Do you have experience with guns? If not get a .22 for like 200 dollars and get the HPR next
I want to get a .273 but I haven't done any research yet

>high powered
>semi-auto
>extended mags

sounds like you want a buzzword sandwhich

Bait

he didn't say "clips"

>got more money than sense? SCAR
Fuckin lol’d those things suck

If you want power you want something full size, not an intermediate cartridge like most everyone else is saying. Semi autos are pretty much anywhere if you look. And extended magazines are a fucking retarded term made up by the media to label STANAG (STANdard AGreement) magazines as something they arent. Anything that accepts one magazine will accept any others of the same type. You can slap a 10 round in then a 150 round in without and fucking about.

Nikolas nice to meet you

This is partly why I think the age to own a gun should be 25. You don’t need a extended mag. Why do you even need it? To hunt? Your not a home owner so home defense is out of the question.

They don't, but they are overpriced

I'd say he oughta just get an M1 Garand then perhaps.

>you don't own your home so you don't need to defend your life or your property or anything
>a pile of shit that is completely uninformed about everything related to guns technically

Are you stupid? Or merely pretending?

Can’t rent a car even till 25 because their logic is your credit is non existent till then. It would keep them out of schools and campus more. You can’t drink till 21 but can buy a gun at 18. Makes no sense

Everything should be 18.
All guns, voting, car rentals etc.

Alcohol and weed at 21 make sense because of the brain damage potential. Guns/Cars do not

What makes you think you can judge all younger individuals based on some? I'm 30, I know 18/19 year old's that work under me that I would trust my life to.

you can join the military at 17.

>Alcohol and weed at 21 make sense because of the brain damage potential. Guns/Cars do not

>brain damage potential.
>brain damage potential.
>brain damage potential.
>Guns/Cars do not

Gotta hand it to ya, I think you have the brain damage potential cornered here.

This is what I’m talking about too. Most 18 year olds you can’t have a logically conversation with and always thinks they are right and have a temper. Most 18 year olds live with their parents or in a dorm. I said home defense you moron. You also can’t carry a long gun around to defend yourself. You can only use it to hunt or keep it in your house for home defense. It kills me that irresponsible people like you think it’s logical to have a gun while you think and talk like this. You’re part of the the problem
It’s not these are the laws.

Guns and cars are incredibly safe, 0 damage, nobody ever dies

Yet society has no problems sending 18 year olds to war to kill little kids in the desert and jungle.

Well, I have a S&W M&P AR15, can recommend.

I see what u did there.

Does he go to school too?

this should be edgy enough for you OP

Imo if you decide to do that you earned that right and if you stay long enough not to get discharged at least they train you to use it and keep a eye on you. Also like I said you won’t be going to school till your done and your finished with high school. Reason why you can’t rent a car till 25 is credit and school. If you live with your parents or dorm you do not own anything so saying I need to protect my property or home is non existent.

Depends. Are you looking for a gun that is good at the range or for killing kids in schools?

legendary scar

Also again you can’t carry around a long weapon. It needs to be in your house. So that dummy calling me stupid doesn’t even know the laws yet he’s talking about need to defend my life and property. You don’t own anything stupid and you can’t carry it around.

>Are you looking for a gun that is good at the range or for killing kids in schools?

He wants one to plink squirrels with. Isn't that what all of the semi-auto long gun (see how I didn't call it an assault rifle so your frilly knickers don't get all twisted up?) owners claim?

consuming weed and alcohol causes permanent and irreversible brain damage up until you're around 25, but the brain damage is significantly lessened after 21.

But since you're so determined to cuck us out of our rights, I guess keep being intentionally obtuse and stupid

>Most 18 year olds you can’t have a logically conversation with
Neat grammar
>Most 18 year olds live with their parents or in a dorm
Nice stereotypes
>I said home defense you moron
Ad hominen? after you accuse me of being irresponsible and angry?
>Can't carry a long gun around to defend yourself
Obviously the solution is to stop 18 year olds from defending themselves at all. They already can't buy handguns, and I certainly don't know why you think them not being able to buy rifles would fix anything either.

Yes, it's logical for me to be able to have a gun and defend myself. I'm not part of any problem. If anything your retarded assumptions are.

>don't own anything
you are fucking retarded, and everything I wrote above was clearly a waste of my time.

then you are that cunt who still wants to think he is cool around the 18/19 year olds. i was military when i was 30, and I sure as shit didnt trust any of the 18/19 year olds under me. only people I ever see say that shit are the kind of pudgy faggits that think they are reliving highschool by straw buying beer for their underage "friends."

Go for an AK instead. You can buy decent AK's for cheap.

>desert niggers
>jungle niggers
>human beings
pic one.
I bet you are a vegan too

Excellent use of bait, engagement, and community division tactics by an obvious Shill OP against TripsOfTruth and the rest of the crew.

inquisitr.com/477139/gun-control-15-year-old-defends-sister-from-burglars-with-ar-15-rifle/

What the fuck is a .273?

DROP THE GUN PEPE!

Get yourself a Ruger 10/22. .22 caliber semi-automatic rifle. Light, reliable, and cheap as hell to shoot. (fun fact: once issued suppressed to Israeli riot police) Once you've gotten some range time in and figured out whether you enjoy the sport or not, you might want to look into a basic bitch AR. The Stoner rifles are pretty good, and cheap here in the US. Smith and Wesson makes a sporter AR that's pretty cheap and according to /k/ it's pretty solid. Speaking of, talk to /k/, and lose the edge.

In unrelated news, Hi-Point makes a carbine in 9mm that's ugly as sin, but it's a 9mm semi carbine and it's a deal at the price.

The only answer for the only rifle you will ever need.
FAMAS

I may lower the gun, but I will never lower my standards...

OP said 18. Have to be 21 to buy pistol ammo. Also, why buy a 10/22 when an AR15 can be bought for a few hundred more?

one can dream

hey the p90 is a good concept, please don't talk too much shit about it.

Um I explained this all already. You didn’t even say anything to my other 2 post after. If you don’t agree then again your a irrational person. I was pretty reasonable about it. And it’s not stereotypes it’s the truth. You’re just being irrational about it like I said. I just explained this all. It would slow down sales and keep them out of schools more. Most of the school shooters bought their own weapons. I’m talking high school and campus shooters. Why is the law 25 to rent a car because you have built up credit to. Again these are the laws which you don’t even understand or want to abide by. Laws are made for a reason. I even said if you join the military your not here.

Nice b8, fuck off ATF.

You buy the 10/22 over an AR BECAUSE the AR is a few hundred more, and $100 worth of .22LR is at least 1400 rounds. Practice is everything, and all that ammo adds up. Also, with practically non-existent recoil, OP is less likely to learn bad habits like flinching. Not to mention that 10/22s are the pumpkin spice latte of basic bitch starting guns, and hold their value well. Once he's outgrown it, he could probably get most of what he spent on it back.

There is no federal law on age to rent cars, it’s set by the rental companies and their insurers. There are only 2 states - Michigan and New York - that set the state law age at 18 to rent.

Also for the last time. You can’t carry around a long weapon. You can only keep it in your home or in a concealed case unloaded to take it hunting if that’s your concern. You can’t have it on you so saying you need to protect yourself that’s out. Unless you own something which you say I’m stereotypical but it’s the truth most 18 year olds aren’t home owners so shut up already man. It’s the truth stop being so sensitive and it kills me and yeah I’m a little irritated because someone like you shouldnt have a gun. Being this irresponsible. Grow up dude.

Download Free Bitcoin Spinner. Earn Bitcoin for FREE! coinspinner.me/c/R4TW3Y

hi fbi

>high powered semi auto
an FAL you fucking fag
don't ever see kids shooting up schools with the right arm of the free world
become a man among men

Fuck everyone else
This is now a get thread mother fathers

Wrong answer, correct answer is

>EX mag
>double clip
>newfag

bullpups a shit

Wrong answer again nogunz Fudd

>noguns
no
>fudd
yes

double dubs of truth

Ahhh you got me user but maybe not the shill part

Nogunz mallninja Fudd

Hi bish

>mallninja
>fudd
pick one

you don't need to be a whiny little bitch and yet here you are

Nogunz mallninja fudd

>223/556
>high powered

You shouldn’t have a gun bish!

I will post ars for inspiration

post one that doesn't make me want to kill myself
no u

>SUPER SKELETONIZED

not sure if I like that

No u!

N O U
O

U

I think the DC-15a is pretty good to start off with.

This is u!

You’ve obviously have never shot one before, or even a .308. They are absolutely overpriced, but fantastic guns