Ajax - Man U

I hope Ajax gets their ass handed to them.
I want to see Ajax ben destroyed.
I want all of Dutch football to be destroyed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9FyREmOQxco
youtube.com/watch?v=ukoAyj3nt5g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ajax_(cleaning_product)
youtube.com/watch?v=JpGDxMGtOqA
nos.nl/artikel/2174402-winst-levert-ajax-in-elk-geval-22-5-miljoen-euro-op.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hope they do too. The EL is nothing more than a ticket for Man U to get into the CL, Ajax actually want the trophy.

>mouyes in a big game

you can expect a dull 0-0 and eventual penalties

leave cup finals to me

>I want all of Dutch football to be destroyed.
por que?

never happened
porto 3 - celtic 2
porto 3 - monaco 0
inter 2 - bayern 0

Ajax will save Dutch football

OP is an Algerian immigrant living in Nederland

That was before he went to Madrid and became suicidal.

from death comes resurrection

Mabdingo...

Thread theme song and final trailer

youtube.com/watch?v=9FyREmOQxco

Look how poor Ajax are. Their current 11 is worth just as much as the right-back of Man U.

youtube.com/watch?v=ukoAyj3nt5g

>what's in the past is in the past, doesn't count. he draws finals now. please believe, even though I've no data to support this.

Ajax
> Eigen jeugd mean from the academy

>Rooney
Not gonna happen

>Smalling
panic.jpg

Man U

Why are they naming soccer teams after the sponsors now? I si going to be McDonalds United next? BAKA.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ajax_(cleaning_product)

gehuurd is on loan?

I saw this picture, the Europa League trophy is the only thing missing from their silverware.

No, I'm a white dutch man whom hates his country. Who cringes at our stupidity. See the following for evidence.

youtube.com/watch?v=JpGDxMGtOqA

Watch all 12 parts to see all the Dutch failings and stupidity

Well, you should account for time passing since those purchases too, Dolberg is probably worth more than Rooney nowadays.

are you a feyenoord supporter?

Yes

The only missing trophy for Man U

The video says otherwise. When you add of the value of the two teams.

11 Ajax players are worth the same as 1 ManU player.

The video shows their cost, not their current fair value.

No. I hate all Dutch team. I like Arsenal.

>I like Arsenal.
why bro

That is my point
>Ajax POOR
>ManU RICH

fuck ameriniggers, i swear they send their shitty comedians to make unfunny jokes about every other country's culture even though their country is pathetic, shallow and soulless

>shapiro

Gee I wonder who could be behind this post

They never won Intertoto

Also
>wanting to have a cup as worthless as Europa League
Fucking small clubs

>that pic
If Ajax wins Manure will never live it down

Also, does Liverpoop get disqualified from CL if Manure wins EL?

no

Intertoto isn't a real trophy

Neither is Europa League tbqh

Albanian clubs would thank god on their bare knees to ever win the Europa league

>a black goalkeeper
But why?

Onana is going to become a goat GK.

>it's an autistic dutch fag hates his own country episode

into the trash it goes

The Club World Cup, Intercontinental Cup, Cup Winner's Cup, Europa League, UEFA Super Cup, EFL Cup and Community Shield are all worthless. And they still don't have (and will never have) the Intertoto Cup.

Poo in loo, pajeet

United will win 1-0 in extra time. Cap it if you wish

I've got money on Ajax to win in 90 mins. 4.33 odds

>leave manure to me

No, 5 English clubs would enter the CL qualification.

Rojo and Bailly are out, meaning United have no decent central defenders. Blind and Smalling or Jones are shit.

Ajax will win comfortably.

So would any Dutch club after the 80s

They paid money for Chris Smalling? I just assumed they found him in a dumpster one day.

Finn hasn't heard of Kameni.

my life sucks and the only thing that can fix it is united losing the europa league and mouyes getting sacked again

>i want all of dutch football to be destroyed

>30 yarder in Stockholm
>Just lingard things

Let's be honest. Ajax is on level with teams like Sunderland. Gifted but not close to the level of Manure

>Sunderland
>gifted

that's praising Sunderland a bit isn't it?

van gaal and ajax won ucl in 95 desu

I would rate them a bit higher, probably a mid-table EPL team. If they are in the mood, they can play some pretty good football, as shown in the first game against both Lyon and >Schalke, but yeah claiming that they are a european top team is absolutely ridiculous. Younes can't score for shit and 9/10 times his dribbles end up absolutely nowhere. Sanchez and de Ligt are promising defender but de Ligt is fucking 17 years old and prone to make basic errors just because he lacks experience while Sanchez is a beast but at times he has the vision of David Luiz. The midfield is ok and of course Dolberg is a huge talent but all the real promising players are so young, it is basically a glorified albeit very talented youth team. What sets them apart is that due to the poverty of Eredivisie teams they actually do play in the first team

--------------------- Romero ---------------------
Valencia --- Jones --- Blind --- Darmian
------------- Herrera ----------- Pogba --------
Mata ------------ Fellaini ------ Miktharian
-------------------- Rashford ---------------------

explains why you're such a bitch cunt tbH

>blind vs pacey young strikers

Don't do this to me

Scenatio 1:
> Ajax wins due to Blind's crappy defending - We can blame Ajax for their crapy academy and teachings

Scenatio 2:
> ManU wins, then we can blam ajax for their crappy football and why were did they make the final

how about:

--------------------- Romero ---------------------
Valencia --- Jones --- Darmian -- Young
------------- Herrera ----------- Pogba --------
Mata ------------ Fellaini ------ Miktharian
-------------------- Rashford ---------------------

he's pretty good actually

If United lose, is Mouyes finished?

Nah it'll be

------------ Romero
Valencia-Jones-Smalling-Darmian
--------------------Herrera
--------------Pogba---Fellaini
Miki---------------Rashford------Lingard

Personally i'd like
-Blind in for Smalling
-Mata in for Fellaini
-Lingard/Martial is a bit of a shit tossup but Lingard should probably play based on his cup final form

Blind is more sensible than Jones or Smalling so it doesn't really bother me would prefer him desu.
Plus if United go 1-0 up then there will be barely any room to run behind when in lockdown mode and Blind can set off the front 3 with hoofs. I mean would you rather Smalling and his shitty passing

>250+ million on the field
>utter shit

i hope Ajax wins jus to spite the big money laundering goons and that stupid fuck of a mourinho

you are a fucking retard

GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED

Strange!

I read an article, if ManU wins the final they will earn 50millon.

Yet if Ajax wins, they only earn 22,5 million.

Odd.

nos.nl/artikel/2174402-winst-levert-ajax-in-elk-geval-22-5-miljoen-euro-op.html

Consider the following;

Ajax wins
>Hailed for the youngest ever team etc etc, homegrown players, mouyes sent away, customer tears

ManU wins
>500 million bongdollar team beats the youngest ever team, no honour, Ajax still gets the respect because most people root for the underdog

Ajax LITERALLY can't lise at this point. It's like ManU are fighting a girl.

>No honour

You expect them to her forfeit the match? Also I'd like to remind you and Tottenham fans that no one remembers the runner up and no one will talk about united winning it like every other club that has won the el

maybe chevrolet and other man u sponsors will pay more if they get yuro title than what ajax sponsors pay if they win

I don't expect them to forfeit of course but it wouldn't be a huge achievement. It wouldn't really get them any cred since they should be contending for the title and CL.
And the grand public won't remember >us but the players will certainly get props, even if it's only on a national level. Also the 2nd place in the EPL is less memorable than the 2nd place in a European tournament

>that no one remembers the runner up
kek I wanted to see how Dnipro was doing and apparently they got relegated

Fuck sake what the fuck is up with all these cocky English wankers talking the big talk in Europe. Other than Chelsea a while back they have won fuck all yet they feel too good for the EL.

Protip: Your CL campaigns are a joke, you belong in the EL.

>I want all of Dutch football to be destroyed.
Just so long as they promise to take Manure with them.

>Also the 2nd place in the EPL is less memorable than the 2nd place in a European tournament

We've had a better season than Spurs! Honest!

He will dab on your homosexual youth players after winning EL.