Why does Sup Forums only listen to trash kpop?

Why does Sup Forums only listen to trash kpop?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1mFNHCAD8Gg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I dont listen to kpop, everyone on mu fucking hates kpop, the mods refuse to ban them.
When it comes to asia japan is always Superior you baka

Why not user? Serious question, excluding yourself from an entire countries music just seems mad.
youtube.com/watch?v=1mFNHCAD8Gg

Back to your containment thread

I have 2 questions

why cant the kpop herd hang out on tumblr like every other autistic set of fans?

and any patrician kpop?

BTS

Twice practically invented uggopop

why do you only listen to boring indie shit

>plebiest choice

Advice for you

Mamamoo came before twice, newfag

good night KPG

post oppas and unnies!!!

becuase this site is Sup Forums and not tumblr nor reddit...

Becuase there is only trash kpop, duh

japan is better, i have always preferred Japanese culture. Kpop brings nothing to the table, its more manufactured than american pop music, it is american pop music but watered down and in a different language. The gooks dont seem to produce any other type of music.
Honestly north korea really is best korea.

Japanese pop at least attempted to bring something new and japanese to pop music with their cute culture.
And the japs have a large variety of music that isnt pop garbage

All those gook bitches look the same too, its disgusting, they all dye thier hair blonde and get plastic surgery. All the kpop dudes look like they are one hormone treatment away from being kpop girls.

I spit on kpop *PITOOY

kpop is for korean children and sasaengs

patrician's words

we listen to good kpop, thank you very much

explain this picture please you racist scumbag

that pic just implies you're a homo.

I like thick thighs or all variety, thank you very much

>good kpop
>boy band
lmfao
everyone knows girl groups is the musically superior form
pentatonic harmony compositions, abundant among girl group bangers, work perfectly with the complex layering and top production values that have been the standard in kpop for the last five years. diatonic modes, most common among boy bands, don't have that and that's why male groups tend to have inferior music.

Leave them alone op. They stay in their threads. This is not a hornet's nest you want to kick. They'll be everywhere