I-is Jose ok?

i-is Jose ok?

youtube.com/watch?v=u5kJ58iIeBM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W8r8Eo0G-d0
twitter.com/FullTimeDEVILS/status/866360553152950272
dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3212254/Jose-Mourinho-says-Chelsea-s-2013-Europa-League-glory-Rafa-Benitez-not-good-stature-side.html#ixzz4hkLBSiaS
youtube.com/watch?v=5NxekPmVvLA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>mouyes
JUST

you heard the man
let him go

>mouyes
JUST

Punished Mourinho

hes having a mental breakdown

mouyes has been cracking up for a couple of years now

recently he always looks like an alcoholic hobo who has been dressed up in fancy clothes as part of a bet.

he knows he's going to lose against Ajax

the man is fucking breaking down, he can't contain their goals and he knows his team can't score

He's focused!

PRAISE MOU-YES

>Utd loses because players want maureen sacked in EL final

screenshot this

>le praise mediocre Ajax side just in case you actually manage to fuck it up man

Btw remember when he mocked Benitez for winning Europa League with Chelsea

I PUT MY FINGERS
INTO MY

kek he's gone

Mourinhos autism is acting up again , they should keep him on a leash before he stabs someone again

youtube.com/watch?v=W8r8Eo0G-d0

imagine if brits could own guns

>Ye but don't don't ask me ... too many sings because now I am in the final
>Let me go home I am in the final now
>I know but let me go, I am in the final now

and they finished 3rd that year in the league, played more games and used a smaller squad

>mouyes

He is losing his fucking mind.

>mancs and dutch jews are going to invade my city
reeeeeeeeeeee

Friendly reminder that Manure will choke against Ajax.

F

>let me go home reeeeeeeeeeeeee
lmoa

my feet hurt: the interview

screaming

He has become the final, he is transcending past football at this point, 4D chess from Mou.

OH MAMMA MIA LET ME GO

There's also this

twitter.com/FullTimeDEVILS/status/866360553152950272

KEK

>let me go home

Mouyes is one of those people who used to play so many mind games and pretend to be slightly mental that when he actually lost his mind and went totally loopy nobody actually takes it seriously

imagine if Ajax wins

Might crack that magical 50% white people in Stockholm stat

the anticipation of what's about to happen is killing him

I don't know how white Ajax fans are, but I wouldn't be surprised if Sweden thinks United gave all their tickets to refugees

They will.

Haha genius

he knows Ajax will win. Mourinho is too intelligent to not know that.

He is already playing mind games with the media, he sees way ahead of us, 5D chess

>asian man raping a black man

What reality is this in?

'When I returned, I felt the experience of Chelsea playing Europa League was not good,' Mourinho said in a BT Sport documentary. 'The Europa League is a different competition (to the Champions League), the Europa League is a different level of competition for a different level of player and a different level of club.
'It is not good for a big club to go there and win it.

Read more: dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3212254/Jose-Mourinho-says-Chelsea-s-2013-Europa-League-glory-Rafa-Benitez-not-good-stature-side.html#ixzz4hkLBSiaS
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Its like when your bored in FM and just press no comment. Haha

LET HIM GO HOME YOU MANCHESTER BASTARD HE JUST WANTS TO GO HOME

>he has to stay, why doesn't he stay answering my questions reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Damn, he looks like he has no idea where he is or what's happening. Not even when Chelsea in the 16th place lost 1-0 at home to Bournemouth he looked this bad.

I thought it was an ok season all things considered, a cup, the shield, another final with a good chance at winning it, I don't remember huge scandals/shitstorms. I am kinda worried desu

>going to mandrama

I don't bet, but if I did I would put money on United winning 1-0 after a shitty counter and 20 wasted shots by Ajax.

I'm putting €100 on Ajewax.

>rest the whole team
>play unknown kids
>play literally a fucking 16 year old
>he was born in the year 2000 for fuck sake
>post match interview "please go easy on us big Sam"

and it's the most comfortable, easy, free-flowing, goal-scoring match of the season

reminds me of van gaal

>every striker injured
>play rashford
>for the first time the team actually can score goals

JUST

Early onset Alzheimers.

>All these comments

It's not hard to figure out. He knows the club's season depends on this game.

He doesn't want distractions. He wants to get home and start preparing for the final.

In fact, if he could, he wouldn't even show up to the last 3 games he would rather be thinking about Ajax and going through training routines and video analysis with the players.

Ultra professional. Very happy to have him as manager of my club.

t. customer

>imagine if Ajax wins

Let me go home
Why don't they let me go home?
This is the worst team I've ever been on

If you want to put it like that. Yes we as football fans are all customers.

Only I am buying high-end products with heritage, history, prestige and class. My purchases will hold their value for decades and decades.

And you are buying bargain basement shit made in sweatshops with suicide pacts. Your purchases are likely to fall apart at the seems at any time and the overall quality is appalling.

i have one

>"I don't rate Jose Mourinho!"

This one:

youtube.com/watch?v=5NxekPmVvLA

Well he's right. His season isn't over.