Taste/age progression thread

please dont make fun of me .・゚゚・(/ω\)・゚゚・.

>listening to boris at 10
what the fuck

what fucking 10 year old listens to that shit

its a meme, friend

template

meme
drunk is an underrated album my friend

bump

Thank you for tainting csc for me

That is the plebbest Kommunizm album

Still a hip hop tard

Frankie's Dead!

went from shitty metal to shitty hip hop, not much of an improvement there
well you're not a faggot

Why are there so many trannies on Sup Forums?

The Sup Forums = tumblr meme is actually true

lol I got a giggle
dig some of the current age and the perpetual sadness
Ween and Nick Cave are cool, you seem to have had two distinct "vibes" you were at 13 and 16, now you got more variation. cool!
It's like you had a musical awakening after 14 and actually became interested in it

forgot image

>you seem to have had two distinct "vibes" you were at 13 and 16, now you got more variation
huh, i never thought about that

>mr. bungle
nice

>alex cameron
Nice

man, i listened to almost all those albums when i was 16 as well. are you me?

i like the way you draw hair. music wise, i know someone who listens to almost the same stuff as you and hes a pretty cool guy™

dyed or naturally like that? wish i listened to more stuff because i don't really know much of the music you listen to right now (outside the National, Ariel Pink).

The blue grew in for a little while actually

Oh i meant the one for your current age, lol

All over the place. Don't browse Sup Forums but am up late, hopped over and saw this, and decided to participate.

How pleb am I?

I also listen to the Who, Tom Petty, Ghostland Observatory, Alt-j, The Band, CHVRCHES, Marian Hill and a bunch of nig trap like Travis Scott/ Young Dolph/ Doughboyz Cashout/ Tory Lanez/ Gucci Mane/ Big KRIT.

The doctor's report says "inoperable".

Just keep looking for music dude

Lol maybe I'm just destined to be a pleb in the music department m8.

Enjoy.
Only took me 20 minutes to put together.

I've seen much worse, I'd hang with you.
Got better taste then my best friend lol.
You feel emotions strongly.
You smoke a lot of weed.
Seem like a cool dude though.

i'm a faggot

>I've seen much worse, I'd hang with you.
>Got better taste then my best friend lol.

That's what I was wondering after browsing Sup Forums for the last half hour or so. A huge part of music for me is going to shows with friends and listening to music together. Y'all seem to have, what seems to me, an expansive catalog of relatively obscure music that you rotate through. Do you share this with your friends irl? Do people get annoyed by this? I just cannot imagine going to my buddies and playing some of this stuff on here. I appreciate the hell out of it, but idk man.

Will follow this up with the idea that I recognize Sup Forums isn't one person or entity. Probably haven't lurked enough yet.

Hi, how is your boipucci game?

I was a big fan of A Perfect Circle when I was in 8th grade and I listened to their newest song earlier today and realized they're dog shit.

what is the bottom left album at your current age? It looks familiar but I can't remember it off the top of my head

How can you be 21 year old and have listened to Viva la Vida at 10 if it was released 9 years ago?

i feel like its time for me to get into something new

same

Ever tried being a man?

I turn 22 in Feb. I distinctly remember listening to Viva la Vida in like 4th grade. Aren't you around 10 then? I'm not talking exacts here user.

I was probably 12 now that I think about it.

I have strong memories of playing club penguin and listening to that song, didn't want to admit to myself I played that game that late into early adolescence.

updated

im literally retarded

Jesus I thought I was bad

no your not, nice trips

P L E B

>calls me a pleb.
>likes swans and mbv

I can live with myself
I honestly feel better then I did before your post, so thanks

nise

Pics?