The age of consent in Mexico is 12

The age of consent in Mexico is 12.

It's fucking 12 years old.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_North_America#Mexico
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_North_America#/media/File:Age_of_Consent_-_North_America.svg

Why the fuck isn't this common knowledge.

Mexicans are fucked in the head.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/liberland/laws/blob/master/drafts/Administration_of_Justice.md#paedophilia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chronophilia
milenio.com/jalisco/Fallecio-anos-edad_MILIMA20130911_0070_8.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Eh. Makes me wonder.. do Mexican people know their ages? Do they keep track of that? In seasons I guess?

>2016
>hasn't gone to TJ with a buddy to dp a slender mexican child

Are you even a white devil op?

>I'm fucking 12 year olds

FTFY Mexibro

Huh. That's..........something OP. Yeah. Just gonna. Just gonna go to sleep now. And try to forget about that. Being a pedo is suffering.

Mexicans have to be one of the least sexualy appealing races desu

t. San Diegan who travels back and fourth to tecate every month

Mexican isn't a race.

orale!

>causes mass exodus of pedos to mexico
>???
>profit!

I'll say nationality but they derive from the Aztecs which were distinctly different from Latin American nations

The age of consent in the Free Republic of Liberland is 14.

It's fucking 14 years old.

Paedophilia

Definition: Paedophilia is engaging in a sexual intercourse with a person under the age of 14; or filming any person under the age of 18 during his or her sexual intercourse or any other sexual activity; or procuring any person under the age of 18 to engage in prostitution.

github.com/liberland/laws/blob/master/drafts/Administration_of_Justice.md#paedophilia

Why the fuck isn't this common knowledge.

Libertarians are fucked in the head

still not the worst

>The age of consent in Mexico is 12.

That's hot and everything, but I just got back from Mexico, and I've had diarrhea since fucking Wednesday. The fucked thing is I didn't even drink the water.

Mexico is just too much of a shit hole to make that hot loli pussy worth it.

That's only one state and only under certain conditions.
There shouldn't be an AoC. The State should not control sex and relationships. It should be up to a girl's father to say when and with who she can do sex stuff.

It's actually not, you can still be brought in front of a judge if there's a great age disparity, especially if prostitution is involved, which it would be if you're not Humbert incarnate.

Most countries with age of consent sex under 18 have clauses for age disparity, including Japan and even Australia.

>Definition: Paedophilia is engaging in a sexual intercourse with a person under the age of 14; or filming any person under the age of 18 during his or her sexual intercourse or any other sexual activity; or procuring any person under the age of 18 to engage in prostitution.

t. jealous OLD HAGS wanting to push this narrative so that alpha males would only eye them and them only.

So is it pedo if she's 14 or is it 13 and under? 14 doesn't seem that bad to me, pretty sure that's when most girls got married not too long ago

Lies.

That wikipedia article is wrong. Age of consent is 18.

Benin is in fucking Africa though, so not only would you have to fuck nigglets, but you'd probably get AIDS.

more like good luck convincing a court full of OLD HAGS who absolutely cannot compete against young teen pussy for the alpha male competition.

It doesn't matter in my region. We have moral non-written codes, so the earliest you'll see any marriages here in the North are 15+, and most of the time, they have a similar age. Any less than that and you'll be a pedophile in the eyes of many, and will probably be chemically castrated.
Pro-tip, only buy at restaurants. Food stands might look good sometimes, but it's not worth the risk.

What are the conditions?

BUILD

its really 16, as "estupro" is not really punished by the law

what's wrong with an AOC of 12?

It's not just Benin. There's like 9 countries in Africa that have no rules about cp whatsoever. I wonder why. Is it just not that big of a deal there? Or are blacks just not attracted to lolipuss?

>got back from Mexico, and I've had diarrhea
Weak murican, your baby intestines can't handle but burgers.

They're right there on the same article OP linked.

Based Mexico.

Does that mean cooperate chains or like the open shop/restaurants I see

Once ate subway in a layover in Guadalajara, you guys need to have hairnets as safety code that sandwich was hairy af

SHITTING

>Taqqiya

>eating subway in general
You pretty muched asked for it

>Pedo Pedro

SHITTING

Mexico has no functioning society, government or institutions.
What it does have, at the poorest levels, is the concerned gentlemen of the neighborhood inquiring as to your intentions.
In that they are ahead of us.

>It's actually not, you can still be brought in front of a judge if there's a great age disparity, especially if prostitution is involved, which it would be if you're not Humbert incarnate.

Depends on how you want to split hairs. I think around 13-14 you're an ephebophile or however you spell it.

>Pro-tip, only buy at restaurants

I did. The only place I ate was at a fucking Chili's and I still got sick. It's bullshit, and I hate Mexico now.

At least my country isn't so famous for giving people the shits that we gave it an adorable nickname.

>actually reading the articles on Sup Forums instead of giving an uneducated, uninformed opinion on something you have no right discussing
Welcome to Sup Forums, newfag.

Why were you in Mexico?

I'll wager $100000 bucks people will still defend beaners

>Guadalajara
>Subway
No shit Sherlock. Corporate food chains are shit everywhere (I've been to the US). You just have to find a decent restaurant.
Good restaurants, not just big food stands with a ceiling.

maybe they just dont have any laws at all

Estupro you fucking idiots. You will be prosecuted and raped in prison.

You know those liberals would just take out more loans and blame it on us

Is crime really as bad as it's reported in Mexico? I know it's regional but doesn't not having a right to protect yourself bother you especially when your in immediate danger? When ever I cross the border I wonder why you still have the firearms ban

Here in murrica, pre 90s many states were 12 as well.

well, jealous OLD HAGS see it as a problem because they know Chads would never waste a single bit of attention to them when there's fresh young teen pussy.

Pedophilia or paedophilia is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children.[1][2] Although girls typically begin the process of puberty at age 10 or 11, and boys at age 11 or 12,[3] criteria for pedophilia extend the cut-off point for prepubescence to age 13.

Hebephilia is the strong and persistent adult sexual interest in pubescent (early adolescent) individuals, typically ages 11–14 (see the Tanner stage). It differs from ephebophilia, which is the strong and persistent sexual interest to those in later adolescence, approximately 15–19 years old,[1][2] and from pedophilia,[2] which is the primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children.

Ephebophilia is the primary or exclusive adult sexual interest in mid-to-late adolescents, generally ages 15 to 19.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chronophilia

I actually think unattractive men are having chastity, not May December romance, preached to them where it's expected that attractive men either compete unequally for women far below their standard until their 30s or remain socially infertile. Only in their 30s are men allowed to have committed relationships.

The idea of male sexuality is a cause of great dissonance amongst feminists; on one hand they're utterly disgusted by chaste or virgin males, but on the other hand the thought of attractive men having relationships with all but the most unattractive women (weakness positivity applied to the failed attempt of reorientating male sexuality) is also utterly appalling. Indeed, the only moral choice for attractive women are economically or ethnically "disadvantaged" men.

Basically, they want to see attractive men try and fail to pick up fat women with dyed bowl cuts who'll then go home with the obvious pixie hair cut dyke. This is, until the "hag" is in her 30s where it suddenly becomes acceptable for attractive men to initiate a relationship with her.

It's all about reveling in the synthetic failure of attractive men. The suffering of an attractive man is the greatest joy of the feminist, it is in fact a movement of wide scale sadism.

Depends on the cartel controlling the area

I don't consider Mexicans human tbqh.

Joer!!!

so what? how the fuck do you pick up a 12 year old? give her candy or what?

Just tie a fake citizenship paper to it

DESIGNATED

Business trip.

It was a pretty nice Chili's. Nicer than the one down the street from my house... Except for the diarrhea of course.

>Freedom Waffle Corner

Is this from a game? I want to play it.

I read in Christian Science Monitor that some areas of Mexico have an impunity rate of 98%. I still wouldn't take my chances though. Regular Mexico is awful enough. I can only imagine how bad Mexican prison is.

>Ephebophilia is the primary or exclusive adult sexual interest in mid-to-late adolescents, generally ages 15 to 19.

So, being normal?

come to my town and try that shit you fucking nigher, i will cruxify you myself. i fucking beg you.

Whatever company you work for, you should start reconsidering a backup
Also drink a lot of water user

Yes, yes it is, we are living in the movie mad max, with the ugly people and everything

The Mel Gibson ones of course

>Is it really as bad as they say?
No, no way. It's fucking worse. Don't believe the media, it's propaganda, Mexico's a bigger shithole than what the media admits.
>Does it bother you not having any means to defend yourself
Yes, not that it matters. You see, if I was to acquire a legal firearm (which is insanely expensive btw), I can only use it if I'm just about to die. If I use "excessive force" to defend my property, I would go to jail, and probably get myself and family murdered by the cartels like you've probably seen in some videos. I'm very pro-gun, I believe a person should have the right to defend itself, as long as he's a responsible gun-owner with a background check (it's necessary here).
Unf

Ugly isn't enough to describe this

el topo keko
yeah, like i said, mad max, with the ugly people included haha

You're going to the bad parts
Go hit up Sonora or Sinaloa (cartel central)
That's where the light skins are with the cute butts

where were you user, were you after usumacinta, cause your shit dont fly here.

did you find out about this on molymeme's phone-in show too, OP?

Can't agree more
user it's because they have more European blood

Thats already a fact.
And many of them are American or Canadian living in cancun, pueto vallarta, chapala, etc..
Pic related Thoma White
milenio.com/jalisco/Fallecio-anos-edad_MILIMA20130911_0070_8.jpg

I agree, here in Sinaloa we have sexy women, like really haha, not those mad max abominations

Is that Alex Jones?

Not sure I would prefer a cartel hub over a sleepy brewing town, although the qts are convincing

I guess we all learned a valuable lesson here

Spain should have finished the genocide

Age of consent is 16 in UK.
You are considered an adult by law at 18. And some other stuff at 21 (standing for Parliament is the only one I can think of)
I lived in Spain for three years and it's 14 there.

Getting a driving license is minimum 17. Getting married (with parental consent) is 16. Joining HM Armed Forces is 16 (it used to be 15).
Voting is 18. There are some crazy laws about this.

The bottom line in UK: you're an adult at age 18.
My daughter is 17, and I'm teaching her how to drive. I don't trust my wife to do it as she bumps into things.

>sleepy
It's not Spain ffs

You're not gonna die the moment you go for a walk, contrary to popular belief.
crime is actually really easy to dodge with a bit of common sense and attention.

getting involved with drug cartels is almost a death sentence however

No, media makes it seems like everything is out of control or some sort of battlefield i just laugh that people is scared of my country. You just use your common sense and stay away from shady parts of town. And don't bring guns, you will be arrested. Guaranteed.

Read above.

Look, an Aztec mongoloid is threatening us on the internet!

They look like fucking dolls pham
But when you go for one you literally stick your neck out
She might be a cartel, wife/gf/daughter/sister of a guy who decapitates people for a living

Please fix your colonies

I forgot to respond to you before, but it was basically just that your chances of getting away with crime in large parts of Mexico are pretty high. Especially if you can afford to bribe the cops.

>he thought of attractive men having relationships with all but the most unattractive women (weakness positivity applied to the failed attempt of reorientating male sexuality) is also utterly appalling.
>they want to see attractive men try and fail to pick up fat women with dyed bowl cuts who'll then go home with the obvious pixie hair cut dyke.

This isn't true in my experience fampai. I've seen girls almost literally line up to try and fuck really good looking dudes. Hell I saw a girl verbally express jealousy because another girl fucked the average looking son of a celebrity. Status and looks man. Status and looks.

>Whatever company you work for, you should start reconsidering a backup

Why? Also, water's basically the only thing that's gone in or out of my body in the past 50 or so hours.

Monterrey. The people were nice, but all of Apodaca appeared to be a shithole, and my getting diarrhea despite my best efforts not to confirmed my suspicion.

Spain you're no longer white
Come back when you properly know how to genocide

Thats kinda terrifying

Yeah, in the little town i live there's a lot of dealers everywhere, i have witnessed like 3 one shot one kill headshot noscope while eating hot-dogs in the street, it's not really cool, but also it's not that shocking anymore

If they made you go to a shitty country, you really should reconsider.

>hot dog
Did it have mustard? Or ketchup?