Inherited my second cousin's (pic related) ashes from my grandmother when she died...

Inherited my second cousin's (pic related) ashes from my grandmother when she died. Never even met second cousin and dont want the ashes. Anyone want them?

Cum on them take pic then send to grandma if dubs

Jerk off into the urn, its what she would have wanted

Sell to drug dealer to cut drugs with...

rip cute cousin

Snort them. Post vid

What did the second cousin die of?

Some kind of tumor.

It would be weird to dump them in the trash. Leave the lid off the urn and let the wind take her. Or put her on someone's front step for keks

I just know I don't want them so I'll find someone who wants them or dump them.

do u take bitcoin?

Do you live near a beach or something? A field? Scatter her there and it's all over.

I won't charge for them ha. I just want them gone.

I work as a funeral director...take the cremains to a local funeral home and explain to them youd like her to be buried. Most funeral homes have cremains from families that werent picked up and will bury them in a mass grave.

mistah poop at cock dot li

> (You)
>do u take bitcoin?
Yes I do, why???

Are you creeped out by them user?

Yes plus I never knew her or met her so I don't want the ashes in my apartment.

yea talk to a funeral home and do the right thing by her

Fair enough. Apartment means you must live in a town, look up your nearest funeral parlor like the other user said. Say you're freaked out, maybe they'll even collect.

email me

This kind of situation is actually a little more common than you think. Talk to a Funeral Director like myself and do right by her

thisss

Go on, ring them right now.

Err, who's got nans ashes?

She got buried.

Wouldn't she have wanted the ashes on her grave maybe, so they're still together?

I'm not driving 2000 miles to maine to make that happen.

Cum in it

Is her soul still in the ashes?