Why is your EDC so weak, Sup Forums?

Why is your EDC so weak, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

swissarmy.com/us/en/Products/Swiss-Army-Knives/Small-Pocket-Knives/Signature/p/0.6225
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How to get lumber problems the post

Yeah fucking right, show me a pic of you carrying all that

The faggotry on show here is next level.

>biggest knife is a folder

You are a special kind of retarded

No holster? You carry Mexican?

Fucking kek

why do you carry a phone case around by itself?

Why? Like you really need all those knives -_- scared

Faggot forgot the Milk

Wear a belt, kiddo.

>be me
>dont live in shit hole usa
>no need to carry guns and knives on me when not hunting
>can leave house with nothing more than keys, phone and walet

>How to tell people you are a spineless jellyboy the post.

nice fanny pack. what on earth is your day job that lets you walk around like that?

You neckbeards are just as bad as mall ninjas.

Enjoy your cultural enrichment, Hans

>marker and a pen and a third pen looking object and a flashlight

who the fuck needs this much shit to write shit down with.
i wanna kill your retarded troll ass, you know that?

honestly that dildo is way to skinny right? it looks odd.

It's really not that noticable with an untucked shirt. Currently a senior in college...

is that a kia car key?

i know it's a troll image but,

What exactly do you expect to do with all that? I can understand the gun, pepper spray, and a small knife for opening letters/packages/etc, but everything else you'd be better off just keeping it in your car, jesus christ.

instead of the small knife put one of these on your keychain

swissarmy.com/us/en/Products/Swiss-Army-Knives/Small-Pocket-Knives/Signature/p/0.6225

a
u
t
i
s
m

>college
>calling people kiddo

Kek I hope you get shot while scratching your balls or taking a shit or something.

Pen for taking notes. Marker for everything else. The other thing is a lenspen to keep my sunglasses clean. Come find me bitchboi. I can't wait to pepperspray you.

Volkswagen

there is no marker for everything else. you only need a pen.
sorry, you lose today.

is that a space/underwater pen? or a penis sounder?

It's not a troll. I like tactical, practical shit. I had an victorinox SD in black, but I didn't like stuff dangling and rattling off my keys.

>chink weaponlight

I mean...other than that it's OK I guess

oh Jesus, i've been in classes with people like you. yes I notice I'm not blind, no, I don't say anything cus i don't want a new creepy new friend who wears all that shit in history 110 and I deffinalty dont want to be the guy who starts a panic over a gun in school and get put on your revenge list.

you better have a CCW and a letter from the dean m8.

>fucking travis, with is american flag cowbyboots in the bay area, like we get it m8, your pro gun, i can tell from that keltec you keep cliped nest to your 2rd knife.

>Not having two pairs of sunglasses, one for your balding head and one for your shirt pocket also for in-case the first pair brakes whilst on the mission.
>Not having a solar panel baseball cap attachment so you can charge whilst you take charge.
Fucking newfag GTFO

The sunglasses just absolutely make that picture.

what is that lighter for? in-case you need a survival fire?

Your EDCs are pathetic

what the greenish bag in the upper right? survival maxipad?

>hat and ears
yeah right you carry both. fucking fraud.

i cant even with this.
i think all your missing is a penis cage

It’s a Cold Steel. Might as well be a fixed blade

Serious reply:

Here's my keychain. It contains a tiny portable LED flashlight, a pill capsule for my meds, a 120gb flash drive, a pocket swiss army knife, Gerber shard, and a key-shaped multitool that contains a serrated knife, a flathead screwdriver, bottle opener, and a micro-screwdriver all-in-one.

I figure I should be prepared for any mild inconveniences life might throw at me. In my car I also keep a police baton and police-grade pepper spray in the magazine holder of the driver side door.

Get on my level faggots. You're all too impractical.

Ballpoint pens pretty much only work well on paper and even then, you might want to use a marker for a birthday card or something. Besides that, you can use a marker for a bottle when you toss that shit in the fridge with everyone else's. Unless you're taking notes, a marker will show up better.

Lmao like we care about some third world country soy boy's opinion

Space pen.

>I'm a virgin nerd let me prove it.
Kek.

Also the key-shaped multitool has a phillips head screwdriver.

I also keep a gerber multitool in my car along with a bucknife. I'd love to get my concealed carry license but guns are expensive yo.

>Talking shit with an inforce.
I was expecting a surefire, but not even a streamlight, my dude? What are you doing haha. Also, I'm laughing because your stupid ass fell for that dumb ass wallet that Preparedmind101 was shilling.

Microfiber sunglasses bag... Never used it, might stop carrying it.

imagine that lid coming off and all of those tools getting into your colon

Would be a really shitty day if you tried to get it out but pulled the cap open at the wrong time.

I guess. I don't really know much survival shit, but if I need a fire at least I'll have a chance...

Maui Jim's are the best. It's really not even debatable.

>Realizing I have embarrassed myself this bad.
DON'T LOOK AT ME!

It covers just about everything I need

This is pretty much the dad joke of edc threads.

OP is clandestone operator, secret agent 0.07 code name: Neckbeard

I like knives. Having a couple extras doesn't bother me because I like to use different ones throughout the day and it allows me to arm others if that's what it has to come down to.

Where are the throwing stars???

>code name: *********
I TOLD YOU DON'T GIVE AWAY CODE NAMES!!!1!

Why not use a screw lid?

Nothing wrong with that. I'd get a Zippo too, but I can't be bothered to keep refilling it every other week because I never use my lighter. Do you use it often?

Hello /k/omerade

If you're asking that, it's already too late ;^)

Once or twice a day, it lasts for about ten days before all the gas evaporates. It's not vital, but I don't like looking for someone with a lighter when I need one.

You might as well be a fixed faggot

i'm sure its dual purpose

Hahhahahah calling people kiddo
>wears retard fanny pack

OwO kinky!

kekd

You realize your greentext format is backwards, kiddo? You're supposed to quote what I said in green, then type your own thoughts regularly...

MORE KNIVESSSS

Still calling people kiddo hahaha
>autism increases

Oh, the ironing

bump

sorry i am not a fag that follows the rules of greentexting

>you now realize you are a human garbage faggit

fuckin lost

You should look into getting butane inserts for zippos if you like them but dont want to keep up with the constant refill. Its cheap and easy (and refillable) im looking at getting one for one of my zippos but i dun habe money rn
>inb4 brokefag comments

i do what i can

>carries an off brand piece of shit light and a bunch of meme knives
>doesn't list his ammo specs
>glock brand glock that looks completely virgin
>tryhard band

You have no room to speak.

>i like penis

You carry your shoes?

Always have a pair of boots.

>officer of the law
>showing off 100 dollar bill
give it back to Jamal.

HAHAHAH FUCKING FAGGOT PIG. keep on killing niggers

Olight and Klarus are well known light manufacturers. The weapons light does 400lm and it sits flush with the gun. Not many others can say that. The klarus does 2000lm on a single 18650 and it has instant turbo and strobe... I doubt your edc light is better. All my knives are solid. You're a cunt. 31rds Hornady critical defense for ammo. Glock is a 2016 gen4... How bad am I supposed to fuck it up in a year and a half? I put trijicon HDs on it and special snowflake marine spring cups inside. It got the 25 cent trigger job polish and has probably 2000-3000 rounds through it. And don't forget the roll mark nail polish! Paracord is cool.
You have just barely enough room to shut the fuck up and get out of my thread. Suck in that gut and be on your way.

On midnights i keep movie money in my vest and let it "fall out" when I leave the callers house. They get so excited until they realize it's fake.

The little things

Isn't it time for your insulin?

>well well well, what do we have here? counterfeit money huh?

but really tho, why all the knifes? I figure that big dumb one is a joke right?

>carries all that yet only drives a Kia

By big dumb one do you mean the double action otf? Those badbois are pretty useful and thats not actually that big of a knife

add youur phone to the belt

wow such preparedness

Do what you gotta do. Carry a utility knife like a weatherman or something

The "big dumb" one opens as you pull it out of your pocket. Then you can decapitate someone with 7.5 inches of glorious cts xhp steel. It's big, fast, has good ergos, and essentially turns into a fixed blade when it locks up. Watch some testing on the cold steel espada xl. It's built for fucking shit up and it's definitely not a joke. I like to carry other knives for edc use. I like using different knives to cut stuff throughout the day, plus carrying a bunch of knives means you can somewhat arm a bunch of people if necessary.

No space for it. Weapons only on strong side.

If you're not police or security, you're retarded.