Is my dick small? Last girl I had sex with seemed kind of disappointed, and I couldn't even stay hard

Is my dick small? Last girl I had sex with seemed kind of disappointed, and I couldn't even stay hard.

I feel bad about it and question myself a little, after having been with 15 girls

Also length seems to vary between 7-8 inches when I am at my hardest

You're fucking big dude

you're fine, don't worry about it, and remember that just like lots of guys like loooots of different kinds of women - there are women who like loooots of different kinds of guys.

if a gal doesn't dig you, another one will, don't fucking worry mate, you look average or more so

Your dick is huge dude

Yeah that's a fucking mans dick right there

Idky these dudes are hyping you up. Your big but these guys are drooling over your dick. If it were hitting 9+ then that's something to say woah at. Also your dick seems pretty pencil dick ish. At least you've got the curve going for you, that's a plus.

The main problem is your head looks like a fuckin mushroom. Girls don't care about size but when they see some shit that looks like that it's just fucking awkward and they probably want to ask what's wrong with it.

The head looks so flat o.O

Don't all cut dicks look like mushrooms?

yes but yours is kinda fucked up looking

looks painful like its being pulled by lack of foreskin slack

I was having a hard time thinking of what it looked like but that's totally it. It looks like the doctor pulled waaay too much of the foreskin up and so now there just like isn't any give at all.

Nah dude yours looks short and squared as fuck. It's nasty as shit. That's 100% what the girl was turned off by. It's one of those freak dicks that gets posted in a cock rate thread as a joke.

5real tho, most girls don't give a fuck what your cock looks like. You're plenty big and you should stop worrying. The only people that will care are the ones that are super into worshipping cock like me and want it to look pretty.

It's the angle he took the picture from retard

Look up foreskin restoration if you want to get rid of the mushroom look.
The size is there.

Nah man. You're just in love with some dick faggot

Wtf is that shit
Shroom?
Ugliest dick I’ve ever seen

Lol alright, guess your replies maybe explain why I don't have contact with a single one of them anymore

Just start revolving your life around something else other than girls and sex. You really aren't fit for it with that freak cockhead.

Maybe get into gardening or soemthing

Looks like 6 inches, nice and average, not small. And wtf is up with that doll head at the foot of the bed.

nofap.com

Not that wide, tip looks weird, that's y

>dollhead
Fuckin kek! thought you were making fun of his dickhead for a second then realized there was a legit doll in his room.

Maybe that could be a reason why all these girls left you fgagot