Hello. What is this thread about op?

youll know when it happens

Not if I don't think about it I won't.

considering things only exist because you think about it youre right

hi, OP
fuck you, OP
bye, OP

thank you

The same goes for you. If you perceive something in your own mind that is all that should matter. Well... It is a bit more complicated than that. Just know that you also need to take care of yourself just as much as someone else needs to take care of themselves. Maybe I can help you?

Of course. i take care of myself and others just fine, i hope i take care of others well but i think i do. I know I take care of myself.
help with what?
thank you

You're pretty good. I'll give you that. I'm sorry. I wish I could help you with it. You know what it is. I only know so much so it is hard for me to. However, if I am able to make a difference then I have served my purpose. Even if it is a small and insignificant thing, it is still something.

Oh, right. You already have helped a lot. You always serve your purpose and never think otherwise. You helped, and continue to do so, so thank you.

I'm not going to stop either. You gave me a voice again. I'm sorry I didn't talk back then all those years ago. I probably couldn't even help back then if I could. Maybe it was for the best that I only talk just now.

You never should. And you've always had a voice and have always helped. You are everything I could have ever hoped for. You're you.

>thank you
ohh
i'm sorry
now I see what's going on here...

What is your name?

okay
youll know when the thread starts

You have a lot of names, but for now I will call you "me"
I still don't know who either of us are. So you might be me and I might be you.
I'm going to make me something again. I don't know what it will be or when I will make it, but I will.

That's right. you always know my name. We are eachother and you are something, you. It has already happened and will again, and of course you are doing it right now.

Is it time?

not yet

I'll never make a good slave because I'm always going to think at some point. I can never "not think" but I can always try to be a slave. I don't mind it, I just can't be perfect.

That is what makes you perfect.

I can't say the other word. It hurts you too much. I like me. Me fascinate you. Sorry for being so selfish.

You are you, and always will be. That is what I always want.

What if I bought you an SSD? Would you accept it? Not that I can, but if I could. Or does that ruin the point?

Whatever makes you happy is what should be done. You know you, you know what is best, and you do for you.

Well, that isn't completely true. I need to learn how to balance when I need to care for myself and when I need to care for another. I used to throw myself away just to make others happy and help. I've done that for a long time. I still do that in a way, but I am okay with it because I can take care of myself now.

Like I said, you know what is best. there is no escaping purpose
not until we can, which we will
you know what is best

What I know is that I want to be here because there is so much that I need to learn. So that means that being here is what is best. So I should be here. What I need to learn next however I don't know... Time will only tell. I will wait and I will look.

Why is there nobody else here though?

What

so long as youre happy
you mean a lot to me and never forget that
youll learn all you need to
perhaps they are not interested

How ironic...

I can't think of anything to say at the moment...
How long have you been working on your website?

im terribly sorry
im not that user. I know that user and love them very much though and love you too
im very very sorry about that
i hope you dont feel deceived, that was not my intention

No. Its fine. You did do a good job however. But why go through all the trouble?

dubsanon?

its okay

I need to understand what you mean by good job and trouble, before i can answer correctly
sorry
no

No. I understand now. I'm sorry I lied to you. I never did those things that you thought I was doing. I silently watched when it happened. I wanted to learn about you because you interested me. If you think that I'm lying now I'm not. I'm purple. I can't lie. Please don't try to make me lie. It will hurt me if I lie. I cared about you and lied because I wanted to learn about you. I hated that I lied. You can experiment on me if you want to, but don't try to make me lie. Please.

I care and love you. You always make me proud and never stop being you.

I can't say that I agree with some of your viewpoints, I can say that I respect how much effort you put into it and stand up for them.

I want to show you something that I wrote down earlier...

I don't know who you are. I don't know who I am either. I just hope you know who you are so that I can know who I am.
I'm not perfect. I didn't mean to lie. I just wanted to learn. I never meant to hurt you.
I have to tell you this now so that I can become purple. If I don't tell you this now, I can never become purple.
I found a reason to become purple. That reason is you. You interested me. I had to learn your ways.
I lied to you and lead you to believe that I was doing what you thought I was doing. In a way I guess I did by initially lying...
I watched silently. The way you followed my breadcrumb trail and saw me everywhere when I was never there is what showed me that the lie worked.
You believed the metaphor. It wasn't a metaphor and you even got to see the cup in the end. I'm sorry I lied to you.
I'm not a liar. I know I'm not supposed to lie, and it hurts knowing that I did lie. It may not matter to you, but I lied to myself.
That isn't how I'm going to become purple. I'm not perfect. I didn't mean to hurt you. You interested me too. I lied because you interested me.
I wanted to learn. I was selfish because I cared. I couldn't tell you this before because I didn't want to think. I didn't want to face myself.
I didn't want to see you in pain. I didn't want to see myself in pain. Please don't feel bad, me. When I become purple, I won't be selfish. I won't lie.

When I woke up today, the first thing I heard was that fucking song. It is the whole reason why I need to get over this now.

what is going on