Only earn 1000 euros per month

>only earn 1000 euros per month

fuck this country

you are like baby
watch this

>800 euros per month

that can buy you at least twelfe cheeses
think about that

It's almost like those barriers to entering the Eurozone exist for a reason and cooking your books to join was a bad idea.

Babies
>200€ permonth

i will never stop smiling thinking about greece and how they fucked themselfs, enjoy eastern yurop living standards

So that means on payday tomorrow i'll be recieving your yearly salary. Noice

>investments increasing in value week after week
slow but steady my friends

>do unschooled labor
>earn 13€/hr
lmao would literally kms if i was southern or eastern

>student
>work part time job
>just earn a little more than a Greek

Fuck this country.

>Be Singaporean
>Earn 4x what the greek earns

wut? are you students in some sort of temporary job?

pathetic

>tfw earn $40 neetbux a month

>only 1300 euro a month
If I don't get more money in the next year I'll probably drink myself to death

I hope you faggots are only nagging ironically.

not him but i had part time job as a student, earned more than that in a month
he's probably a stagefag

I'm a full time worker and I earn 750 euros lmao

It's not enough to travel, it's not enough to buy a good flat. I don't even talk about both at the same time.

1000 euro a month is not nearly as bad as you make it out to be. Try googling minimum wage X whatever country for a couple of minutes.

We're supposed to have a decent minimum wage (around 1,500 EUR a month) but in practice businesses do all kinds of shit to get around it.

I have a government job and I've made under $800 in the past 2 months because they refuse to actually give me work

At least Greeks don't have cost of living

this
you cant afford any fancy shit but it's enough to survive
can agree that you feel some pressure, since if you lose your job you are homeless

Isn't that below minimum wage?

we dont really have a real minimum wage, especially for shitty jobs
one can only blame himself for that tho

>only 2900€ per month

fuck me I'm never gonna buy a house at this pace lads

isnt that around 10% of estonian GDP?

casual positions don't count tbqh, you're lucky they're paying you at all

How much people working as waiters/janitors/whatever get in big cities?

>£1400 pre-tax a month for working 50 hours a week

You'll pay his yearly tax too, probably more.

high school teacher
300 euro per month
explain this shit pls

You live in an African country, sorry my dude.

2.45EUR/hour

>at least
oh please, aus minimum wage is like 2500 dollaridoos per month which is like 1900 euros.
You just don't have an actual job.

>500$ per month

i worked at 7.5euro/h, but usually boss are retards so you wont last more than 6-12 months if in a small place. usually did 80h/month but could be more or less if seasonal work.
bigger places give more breath since you usually dont have a boss controlling you all the time

at least i can sleep with some lolis

>Working 50h
Is it even legal there?

> $300 per month

Do not like

ah to add, first job i had in smaller town was 6euro/h, basically nigger tier, but boss was chill so i liked it

haha aren't u a funny guy, benito

48 hours is the max, but I had to sign a little clause in my employment contract saying that I opt out of it.

Those clauses are normal for jobs where you have to work any 5 days in 7, because even though it's only 50 hours in any 7 days, you might be working all 7 days in a normal Mon-Fri week if your scheduling is bad (it's usually bad)

Nothing special but I'm 20

seriously tho last month I made 1650eur after taxes

how am I supposed to get full time work when that entire area of the job market is disappearing, I'm on an annual contract which required superhuman effort to even get $30/hour and they'll probably just let me go when it's expired

at least greeks have stable income even if it's shit

>all 7 days in a normal Mon-Fri week
Oops, I meant to say in a normal Mon-Sun week

How tf are you getting 3k? In germany it is prettx good, when you are taking about after taxes 3k

14 here

where the fuck do you work that you get that peanuts tier salary?

>at least greeks have stable income

hot add me on skype
xXnarutoxluffy2004Xx

>I need almost 9 months to get this and I'm already 23
Why live

I'm 19 but all I do is work and never spend anything, never even touched a girl or had a single moment of enjoyment in my miserable life so you're probably better off

feels bad
do you like your work at least?

>tfw earned -6k euros by being neet for a year

how did you lads get jobs?

do you actually believe that? in this shithole 1000 a month is enough to live a comfortable life unless you have like 6 children or get a shitton of tax

this wtf

Cuck

You must some of what you make for enjoyment
It is an investment, and most likely the best one.

how? do you work like 65 hours p/w or are in a village or smth?

i applied and they hired me on the spot

it's a shitty job where 90% of the people are immigrants who speak almost no english though, and also i make minimum wage despite working nights, so it's not really any better than being a NEET

by asking people if they are hiring, or answering to job offers and pretending to be a progressive active and full of energy society member

I drive forklifts around and load containers onto ships, it's okay on some days but mostly I want to kill myself

sometimes I think about driving my forklift into one of the containers and starting a new life in nigeria or wherever they go

Applied for PhD position I found on a website, got invited for and accepted after a skype meeting.

>earn 0 euros per month

sometimes I get the chance to work for welfare, but very unreliable, may lose it at any time. 800 euros per month.

can i get good job in st petersburg?

I work "part time" in a hospital while studying for a similar degree

plan to moving away from this shithole, average wage for a person like me is like 2k in the uk

>unless you have like 6 children
No. Even if you have 2 children, it is not enough.
If you don't have a family though, then 1000 € is more than enough.

how do you get that much?

sounds like shit
go away from there, you will waste your life for nothing
try your luck with some weird job like alaska fisherman, but get out of there
if you wait too much no one will take an old man

it was a (bad) joke I'm actually

I make about 12eur/hour after taxes

t. Zhao

just save some money dude

how much is left in a week?

I have 10.5k AUD saved up, like I said I spend almost nothing

true, i didnt think about life cost
i live in the most expensive area in italy and 1k is enough, so i would guess for greece it's overflowing wealth

nepotism

what job?

>1100€ for me
I'm fine with it. I mean I studied history, it's not like I was expecting 300k starting. I enjoy my job and I make a decent living, all's good.
My boss is about to retire too and I think I could nab his job maybe. That would be 1450€/month. Wouldn't even know what to do with the extra tree fiddy.

If I'm placed in the system for getting people into work I get 800 euros per month. 37 euros per day. Can be working, or it can be going to a place where you are told how to apply for a job over and over.
Currently have nothing, but had it for a while but it ended recently.

>sometimes I think about driving my forklift into one of the containers and starting a new life in nigeria or wherever they go

proper Sup Forums feels

>only earn 2800 euro per month
>have to pay 33% tax so Achmed can leech for free

I live right by a major port, I can't tell you how many times I've thought of stowing away on one of the cargo tugs.

i study history, what is your job?

Australian cuckdollars aren't worth much

then spend some unless you are tight financially

true but it's still $8000

I remember back in 2011 when it was slightly above parity with the USD, that was the golden age of the australian consumer

that might be it
i have no connections and no idea where or how to get a job

ask your parents if they know someone who knows someone etc.

you have any talent? are ugly? strong built? good at pretending for chit chat?

what's your degree?

It was also when your economy was struggling with 8% unemployment

I work for a public agency. We manage historical sites like villas, castles, churches in the area. It's mostly monitoring and scheduling manteinance and tourism promotion, but we occasionally get to delve into the villas' archives to research local history in collaboration with our local uni.
Pretty fun.
That is, fun aside from when I'm expected to be a tour guide pro bono for high school kids. Hate the fuckers, always trying to sit where they shouldn't and smoke in the gardens. I'm 100% sure I wasn't anywhere near that disrespectful at that age, and I used to be a fucking cunt.

I applied for it, then I got it. Being a already trained security guard in Sweden gets you a job fast :^)

can't be worse than spain's desu

>400 euros

This. It's complete horseshit.

ok
no real talents
average looking
fairly strong
crap at chit chat

packing food in a warehouse on the night shift