How many times have you masturbated in a day?

How many times have you masturbated in a day?

Most was 6

It really depends on the day and urges. I have a pretty low libido myself, so for me it's not uncommon to sometimes not masturbate whatsoever. If, however, I'm highly aroused for some reason I can manage twice in a day this is very rarely the case, though.

12. I have an issues

.2 times a day

Cmon post more captions like that please

11 Times, 8th grade summer before I moved and started sports, became social, and got a girlfriend. After that most has been like 5 on a bored day

yesturday : 4
on average 1 or 2
max 6 or 7 I guess

None anymore.

My big sister doesn’t let me.

Pic related.

What?! Why?!

Probably 4

just twice. maybe 3 times as a 13 year old

That was one day though. Usually occasionally/rarely 1-2

y she mean tho

Because I’m pathetic and don’t deserve to feel pleasure. She knows this. She made me into this.

Max was 4 i think, most commonly 1 in college, 2 when at home, 3 if I'm unbelievably horny
my dick hurts around the 3rd

Get revenge in posting her on the internet

This is fucking hot. Is your sister? I'm guessing not. Either way, I wish I had a sister who did shit like this to me. I wish I had a hot sister.
Man, I'd be so fucking turned on by her like all the time. Jesus.

usually 1-2
most 7

holy shit

also 12 tho

Max was 5. After that my dick was actually grey colored and spongy. Probably from bruising. Now I rarely jack it every week or so. Sometimes not even that.

Always 3 times a day,most was 6

Max: 12 (I think)
Max in one sitting: 3
Average: 3-5
Today: 3

Is 12 the limit of user sexual endurance? My max is also 12.

How old were you when you did it? How long did it take?

For me, I was 14 and it took about 6 hours.

Fucking how, dick will start falling off after 4 MAX

I did the 12 when I was 17, across about ~8 hours.

nah

I will say though that after 3-4 your balls are empty and the pleasure of cumming is mixed with the pain of dry firing, and it gets more painful the more you do it. Depending on lube, after 6-8 your dick's gonna start chafing. 10+ is an exercise of pure masochism and determination.

I would love to do it this many times just for fun one day when bored but honestly after 4 or 5 I pretty much feel nothing from an orgasm and my dick literally burns
So at that point I just quit because I'm literally getting nothing feeling wise out of my orgasms.

Ya'll niggas are legends

I guess I'm weak 0-3 only...

Incest is wincest my dude

I'm uncircumcised, so I never use lube.
After a long streak of fapping, the top layer of my foreskin starts to dry out.
If the excessive fapping lasts days, it becomes hella painful.
Imagine chapped lips or cracking skin on dry hands, except it was my penis. Skin peeling and flaking off.
The thing is, when you start fapping, pain is suppressed so I couldn't feel much until the moment I cum.
Have to stop for days while it heals. I always say never again, but it ends up happening 1-2 times a year. Not always quite THAT bad, though.

don't worry bro it's better to fap less

when i was jerking off 3-4 times daily as a teen i literally could not cum from normal sex. not even tight high school pussy could match my kung fu grip. girls like that at first cause you last forever, but after a few times they start thinking they're doing something wrong. i lost my virginity at 16 but didn't cum in a lady until this 23 year old chick gave me a fucking amazing blowjob when i was 19. i jerk it less now, no probs.

After like 6 when I cum I literally pee

Wait until your mom tells you that you have a small dick and that if a girl likes you it's definitely not because of your dick.

I once tried to see how many times I could in a day and got to 7. On the last 3 it took hours before I could cum.

Circumcised here, that happened to me too when I was using hand lotion to crank it. My dick and balls would crack up and turn red. First time it happened I thought I caught a STD. I actually sort of enjoyed peeling all the dead skin off my junk though.

15 times in a night. i was 13 years old and i lived in a house with 2 hot russian girls and their hot mother so i had urges. fantasized foursome with the bitches

Fap worthy twinks are hard to cum by...

Minimum of 3-4 times a day, usually while posting pics of my current and past gfs. Really have to cut down, it's definitely an addiction and getting worse.