Gf has rape fetish

>gf has rape fetish
>buy duct tape

what are some kinky ways I could use it in sex?
apart from the standard uses of tying wrists / legs
and covering mouth

duct tape a small vibrator to a gerbil and stick it up her vagoo

don't have a gerbil
will tape her panties on with vibrator in her though

duct tape condom.
i still prefer tin foil condom. much more cost effective.

duct tape her nose as well to have hot breathplay

will try out
thanks user

Duct tape her asshole and force your way in

use duct tape and wax all the hair off the bitch

My sides

Fucking rape her you dumb cunt. Fuck her when it's ultra inconvinenent. Fuck her ass. doesn't matter if she hates it, or if you don't enjoy it. The idea is to assert power and dominance completely on your terms. Spit in her eyes. She isn't human, she's a walking cocksleeve.

>but user she won't liek that

then she isn't into rape play, she's into softdom. It's the same mistake my gf made when she found thought she was into rapeplay.

>get her wet, fully excited
>tape her mouth shut
>tape her arms & legs to a chair
>play vidya all day

I brought alot of shit up with gf and shes as vanilla as they come. Nothing like my first girlfriend at 15. Tied me to a chair and then edged me and tasered my balls. Fucking bliss.

hey bro, duct tape is going to leave a bunch of really sticky glue all over wherever you tape her. buy some baby oil, it removes the glue super EZ

Do it in the typical rape position hands on her wrists above her head, her legs up pressing against your shoulders and thrust. No duct tape needed.

already waxed

>Fucking rape her you dumb cunt.
>Fuck her when it's ultra inconvinenent.
>Fuck her ass
>assert power and dominance completely on your turns
>Spit in her eyes
don't worry user she's into this stuff

not exactly what you said
but I plan to tape her to a chair
force her to drink water
and watch her squirm till she eventually wets herself

>tasered my balls
what the fuck user

thanks for the heads up

its not 'needed',
but it makes it more rapey that she's even less able to fight back

It's basically a psychological thing.
One typical idea is to roleplay you are a burglar (it's hot when she can only see your eyes) and she's home alone. Set up a time when you enter the flat and she is half naked from just showering. She can go all out like "What are you doing, no, stop it!" - be make sure the neighbors don't call the cops. Depending on your flat you should use loud music or duct tape her mouth.

Also make sure you have a safe or signal. When is turned on by burstng into tears it can be quite disturbing. If you don't force her mouth shut use the "traffic light logic" (you can ask her "What color?" if you are not sure or she can simply say it):
green - go on, cowboy!
yellow - moving in the wrong direction
red - stop it

This is cool because if you talk about you are starting to tease her ass she can just say "yellow" which means "teasing is ok, but no butt seks" for example. Red is for situations when you want to stop immediately - sometimes people get too much emotions and start tripping, you should immediately stop, have a break and maybe continue another day.
You are such an idiot on so many levels.

roll up a heap of balls of duct tape and thread them together, diy anal beads

obviously apply tape from anus to pubes and forcefully remove in a hasty fashion; chicks love that stuff.

Tape her intire head and dump her into a river

Blindfold her and let someone else join in the room

Why would he do that, you literal cuckhold?

Exactly, for that reason. It’s my fetish

Wear a mask, duct tape the latch on your door so it stays open, kick in your own door one night without warning and rape her

My gf hinted that she is into domination but I don't know how far I can go and where to get started. So far we only had vanilla sex and some light choking and stuff.

What would be a good thing to try first?

topkek

wot?